Originally Posted by LS wut???
cough bullshit cough...
awww is that your tiny motor ****** up again
Old 02-14-2008, 04:43 PM
Launching!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by m6ttop
awww is that your tiny motor ****** up again
Hey, don't hate on the F/I motor Ford HAD TO build to keep up with the LS1x Motors.
Old 02-15-2008, 03:49 AM
TECH Fanatic

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I don't think ford "had to" anything, because it was clear already that GM wasn't going to make the f-body any more. They felt like it. But anyways, Do any of you guys know a mustang group called HCM (Hard Core Mustangs)? I was driving home a couple days ago, like 8-9ish at night, and this white New GT with a big HCM sticker got next to me on the 2 lane. We get to a stop sign and I knew he would try some dumb ****. Sure enough he waits for me to go, which is do VEEERRRRRYYYY slowly with my slipping clutch and he launches the hell out of his car. What he didn't see was the father and daughter crossing the street in front of him. The father literally had to pick up the kid and dive out of the road to keep from getting hit. I followed and called the chula PD and gave them his lisence, the lol'd all the way home hoping he got a ticket for some other tomfoolery. I would have beat his *** if he hit those people for someone who wasn't even racing.
Old 02-15-2008, 11:48 AM
Launching!

guess my best one is beating the 03 mach turbo....even tho "his tune was skrewed up and he was ONLY running 10# of boost and his stock 281 turned out to be a stroker 302 fully built....."

made it even sweeter finding the rest of that out abt the car.......
Old 02-15-2008, 12:15 PM
TECH Addict

ok i think you guys will like this one. back in the day when i had my noble v6 camaro, i was stopped at a red light waiting for it to turn green. guess what comes revving up besides me... yup, and brand spanking new, mustang cobra. he revved at me and i knew i had no chance whatsoever, but what the hell it would be fun anyways. the light turns green, i take off and the cobra stalls! hahaha! i couldnt stop laughing.
Old 02-15-2008, 01:15 PM
Launching!

Originally Posted by LS wut???
once again...u drive a 94 trans am...lol...automatic...lol...nuff said
FYI, Automatics own the track
Old 02-15-2008, 01:18 PM
11 Second Club

Originally Posted by hlaalu
ok i think you guys will like this one. back in the day when i had my noble v6 camaro, i was stopped at a red light waiting for it to turn green. guess what comes revving up besides me... yup, and brand spanking new, mustang cobra. he revved at me and i knew i had no chance whatsoever, but what the hell it would be fun anyways. the light turns green, i take off and the cobra stalls! hahaha! i couldnt stop laughing.
lol, you should post that in the kill section, v6 camaro smokes bran new cobra lol, ahhaah everyone would go in there and be like ahhh wtf hahah
Old 02-15-2008, 01:24 PM
Launching!

My favorite mustang story happened in Conway, SC. My wife's Trans Am had just gotten the new motor put in with new heads/cam and we were on the second test drive still tuning the computer. My buddy Kyle was in the passenger seat monitoring his tuning software while I was driving.

A brand spanking new **** green Saleen pulls up next to me and starts flashing his lights, and honking his horn wanting to race. He had his trophy wife in the passenger seat and still had the dealer tags on the car. Kyle yells out the window to the guy, "you don't want none." The guy keeps flashing his lights and egging us on.
We were rolling about 45 mph when I gave the honks.....

I pulled away so hard I thought he wasn't even racing me so after I got roughly 10 car lengths ahead I slowed down and said, "guess he didn't want to run after all." All of a sudden I hear the whinning of his supercharger and Kyle looks out the window and sees him catching up. The rear of the Mustang was lower than the front and Kyle was yelling, "he's comin!" so that told me one thing......

Give em hell!! I went WOT again and pulled him like I just robbed a bank. We got to the next light where I had to make a U-turn seeing how we are just test driving the car for tuning purposes. He finally pulls up to the light, rolls up his window and doesn't say a word or even look at us.

We get back to Kyle's and I say to him, "I think the tune is good right where it's at."
Old 02-15-2008, 01:34 PM
TECH Regular

yesterday at the track i beat a guy with a 05 mustang gt super charged full bolt on long tubes and tuned he said he maid 468 hp on a street tune he ran 8.21 and i ran 7.8 amd then he ask me how much hp u got i said only 349 lol
Old 02-15-2008, 01:48 PM
Launching!

Originally Posted by hlaalu
Originally Posted by camarojunky74
lol, you should post that in the kill section, v6 camaro smokes bran new cobra lol, ahhaah everyone would go in there and be like ahhh wtf hahah
that would be a 20 page thread in 1 day...
Old 02-15-2008, 02:13 PM
Launching!

i was coming back from the gym going northbound on lakewood blvd when this rustang pulls next to me and revs his annoying exhaust and takes off on me, i let him go since those cars suck anyways then he started honking this loud as horn telling me to lets roll on three so i said why not he honked his horn three times and i let him get the jump...but oh i did i pass him so bad it was f.ing funny then we ran from a roll and again he honked his horn three times and we took off at the same time, it was a nastier kill then the first so i just gave him the thumbs down and went on my way,what a dumbass. this was a 2000ish runtang

Last edited by gnbooster87; 02-15-2008 at 02:19 PM.
Old 02-15-2008, 03:06 PM
TECH Addict

lol i was on my way to the gym one time and some cobra with a funky front end lined up next to me. i smoked him hitting about 80 mph and then i slammed on my breaks when i saw a cop at the next light. he had gauges in his car, so i would assume he means business... anyways so guess who i see roll up to the gym about 10 minutes after i do? haha the cobra guy! i dunno whats up but i seem to attract the snakes.
Old 02-15-2008, 03:10 PM
11 Second Club

nice, does your car have cme? if not what ground effects are those? and secondly what slp options does your car have?
Old 02-15-2008, 04:18 PM
TECH Fanatic

Originally Posted by blackhawk_02
that would be a 20 page thread in 1 day...
No doubt, the Mustang Ladies Club would chime in with all the "ifs" "woulda" "shoulda" "coulda" excuses.
Old 02-15-2008, 04:22 PM
TECH Resident

Originally Posted by BigDaddyBry
No doubt, the Mustang Ladies Club would chime in with all the "ifs" "woulda" "shoulda" "coulda" excuses.
No IF a gt WOULDA gotten a supercharger it SHOULDA had 400hp and COULDA beat a stock Z28...

Last edited by whatsgrip?; 02-15-2008 at 04:48 PM.
Old 02-15-2008, 05:14 PM
TECH Addict

Originally Posted by camarojunky74
nice, does your car have cme? if not what ground effects are those? and secondly what slp options does your car have?
me? no cme yet, i keep bidding on ebay but its just out of my price range right now... some day. i'm not sure what kit it is, came with the car, i think its the wings west or something.
Old 02-15-2008, 05:16 PM
TECH Fanatic

Originally Posted by whatsgrip?
No IF a gt WOULDA gotten a supercharger it SHOULDA had 400hp and COULDA beat a stock Z28...
EXAAAAAAAAACTLY

Quick Reply: Lets hear your favorite Mustang Story