Western Members CA, AZ, NV, UT, CO, NM, HI

One last reply to SS#2906's thread...

Search this Thread

Old 04-10-2008, 12:55 AM
TECH Fanatic

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Default One last reply to SS#2906's thread...

I really feel the need to emphasize this part again (in bold) b/c it pisses me off that someone would do this to us:

Originally Posted by SS#2906
Ryne,

With all due respect, I'm not coming at you in a wrong way. ***** or not, I'm simply asking for a solution that we can both feel comfortable with.

I understand your point of view, therefore I offer a few solutions;

1. The $250.00 I paid you for your services is refunded and I post a thread taking everything I said about the inconsistency of your dyno back. I'll even add that I just dynoed my car here in Las Vegas and it read 356, thus confirming your fluctuation of 10hp.

2. I recieve a refund of $150.00 and you keep the other $100.00 for the gear ratio adjustment, and the deletion of the air and rear o2 codes. This is based on a price that I received from Haddad a few months ago before I decided to wait for CMS. Thus ending our fiasco and you won't here from me again.

3. I post a thread with 2 dyno charts. 1 from your shop, indicating a max output of 346.9hp at 6500rpm, and a/f ratio of 13.2, and an apparent knock at approx 4300rpm. 1 from another shop, about 3-4 weeks before my visit to CMS, with a max output of 343.60hp at 5500rpm, an a/f ratio at about the same 13.3 as your shop, and no knock whatsoever.

I hope that you can understand where I'm coming from in regards to my concern on the 3hp gain from my visit to your shop. Keep in mind also that I know you have ALOT of supporters and I in no way intend/nor want to screw your reputation up.
Yeah, I said that I would throw that in there along with the apology for the misconception of your dyno. That doesn't mean I did it, nor am I going to.

That was just for the sake of clearing up any issues once and for all.

But you know what, I am gonna dyno it here. And if I'm right and your dyno is wrong are you willing to work something out as far as the partial refund?

Or If you are right and I do get the 355ish, I will still give you the apology on this forum.

What do you say???
You're a fool!!!

I haven't dynoed it.
No Julio, you're the fool.

What you also did was taint your friend's issues (59 Camaro and ???). They may have had legitimate issues that we'd all like to hear, but what could you add to the story given you'd lie to every member on this board for $250?

https://ls1tech.com/forums/western-members/899053-so-you-guys-wanted-proof-about-cms.html
Old 04-10-2008, 01:17 AM
TECH Apprentice

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Ahhh, I'm sorry I hurt your feelings Bry. But being as how I don't give a **** about what you have to say, I'm gonna end this by getting my tune fixed and posting the results later.

Here's a little information about my "knock":

"So heres what gets me, suposibly your car was knocking, but your original tune has only 19* timing on the top end, he ADDED 5* and leaned out the afr. leaner mixture + more timing should increase the likely hood of knock retard. He pretty much just made the knock sensors half as sensitive as they originally/should be.

That dip in your hp graph was more likely the IAT spark table coming into play and not actual knock.

im very surprised that by leaning it out to where it should be and increasing the timing you didnt get more than 3hp, just doesnt seem right."

I don't give a **** about the money anymore, he can keep every penny of it.
Old 04-10-2008, 01:23 AM
Staging Lane

i think the dog is fuc#in dead!!!lol this is not elementry.enough with the bitching move on with ur night...
Old 04-10-2008, 01:26 AM
TECH Apprentice

Originally Posted by pweterss
i think the dog is fuc#in dead!!!lol this is not elementry.enough with the bitching move on with ur night...
I agree, issue is dead for me for now.
Old 04-10-2008, 01:32 AM
On The Tree

jackass
Old 04-10-2008, 01:34 AM
TECH Addict

Originally Posted by eappwr
jackass
happened to the +1?

jackass
Old 04-10-2008, 06:01 AM
Launching!

this guy got owned bad on his last thread, u cant expect much with your simple mods.
Old 04-10-2008, 07:16 AM
TECH Apprentice

Here I compared the two hptuner files, so you can quit your crying
Attached Thumbnails One last reply to SS#2906's thread...-diff.jpg  
Old 04-10-2008, 07:23 AM
TECH Apprentice

and here are your high and low octane tables, highlighted are what the differences are between the two files so you can see what's changed
Attached Thumbnails One last reply to SS#2906's thread...-low-octane.jpg   One last reply to SS#2906's thread...-high-octane.jpg  
Old 04-10-2008, 08:44 AM
10 Second Club

Ahhh, I'm sorry I hurt your feelings Bry. But being as how I don't give a **** about what you have to say, I'm gonna end this by getting my tune fixed and posting the results later.

"So heres what gets me, suposibly your car was knocking, but your original tune has only 19* timing on the top end, he ADDED 5* and leaned out the afr. leaner mixture + more timing should increase the likely hood of knock retard. He pretty much just made the knock sensors half as sensitive as they originally/should be.

That dip in your hp graph was more likely the IAT spark table coming into play and not actual knock.

im very surprised that by leaning it out to where it should be and increasing the timing you didnt get more than 3hp, just doesnt seem right."

Gee, I wonder who read the tunes and gave you the feedback???????????????? "just doesn't seem right" that you're such a fool!

I'm sure Ryne/crew spent the whole $250 on hookers and coke!! Man, what a party they must of had on your dumb ignorant ***. I bet Ryne could make a living screwing idiots like you @ $250 a whack. Of course I'm sure Ryne has learned a lesson from all of this and from now on: All customers coming in for tunes will be "promised" a dyno number based on what he or she, the customer "thinks" his car should make regardless of reality. Now everyone is happy. Ryne parties lik a rock star and dumb **** customers like SSnumbnuts can dragrace his dyno sheet. CASE SOLVED!!
Old 04-10-2008, 08:49 AM
TECH Fanatic

You didn't hurt my feelings, there's nothing you could do to accomplish that. You just made us all feel very sorry for you for many reasons, none of which had to do with the tune performed on your car.

But you avoid my main point because you know I'm right: You'd lie to every member on this board for $250.

If/when you come back on with your "proof", we all know how low you would go to get what you want, so it won't be any surprise, plus it won't be believed.

Good luck with your next lie.
Old 04-10-2008, 09:05 AM
Launching!

Old 04-10-2008, 11:12 AM
TECH Fanatic

damn, maybe i should cry that i only gained 13 hp from my tune at another shop.

oh wait, no I understand my car runs better and that my track times HAVE improved, thus the hp numbers mean precisely SQUAT.

shut your face and move on. your mentality fits in better with the hondas where they have horsepower wars. us grown ups use the track to gauge improvements.
Old 04-10-2008, 11:19 AM
TECH Junkie

Originally Posted by BigDaddyBry
so it won't be any surprise, plus it won't be believed.
++++1

there ya go Eli....
Old 04-10-2008, 11:38 AM
TECH Regular

honestly dude, I have tried to stay out of this, but you just come across as a whiney bitch. Stick your head in the toilet and breathe deep.
Old 04-10-2008, 12:02 PM
Staging Lane

this is elementry bunch of kids from cms picking on one guy. suck hes dick already if u can find it or does cms have to tell u where its at ? kill this damm thread already.
Old 04-10-2008, 12:15 PM
LS1TECH Sponsor

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

first off you are more of an idiot..... you will notice the factory timing table has a fair amount of timing in the midrange......... but remember that table is based on airflow, although peak timing at the bottom of the table is less..... your engine doesnt flow that much air. your engine flows a max of .60-.64 grams/sec of air flow, which means if you look at the timing table, you had a fair amount of timing in the midrange, right where your knock was........ besides the iat table.......... how did that cause knock in the first run? i actually backed off on the iat tables intrusiveness...... where are you getting your information?

Quick Reply: One last reply to SS#2906's thread...