Western Members CA, AZ, NV, UT, CO, NM, HI

have a funny ricer story??

Search this Thread

Old 04-12-2008, 01:52 AM
On The Tree

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Arrow have a funny ricer story??

OK. 2 weeks ago i was in my nova and i was at a stoplight. Im looking at all the cars pass by listening to music moderatley and this guy in a toyota mr2 pulls up next to me with his girlfriend next to him. im a pretty chill guy so i dont rev or nothing, but this dood, takes one high rev, and lets his system rip. he must of had like a 12" sub from wal mart cuz it sounded pretty lame, and he keeps on revving so i said to myself,,his girlfriend can think her boyfriends car is the fastest thing in oc............or...........i can bump MY system loud. i have 2 kicker L7s with a performance teknike amp with 2000wtts and 6 speakers, this guy looks pretty pissed now with both hands on the steering wheel. then the light turns green and i step on the gas halfway. now this guys face is determined to win, me being a funny guy and all look like im actually racing and looking surprised, then i look at him on a split second and smile at him and wave g o o d b y e!!! now i dont know about everyone but the hardest part of racing is coming to a stop next to eachother. Guess what. you wont guess what happens next. you wont beleive me but this really happened. He rolls down his window and says, "**** AMERICAN MUSCLE, ITS ALL ABOUT RICERS"!! at that point im like what the ****?? ILL RACE YOU AGAIN BITCH HE SAYS TO ME. now hold on. i aint no bitch i thought to myself, so i say the un-sayable. " Ill race you again and this time ill take that p-o-s car and your BITCH. all his **** girl does is laugh at her ricer boyfriend who just got smoked.

WHATS UR STORY?

Last edited by comanten123; 04-12-2008 at 01:57 AM.
Old 04-12-2008, 02:39 AM
11 Second Club

raced some dumb kid in a new 350 z and destroyed him like 3 times, he follows me to the gas station and says oh you think your car is fast huh? ill go get my dads nsx, so i told him to go get that piece of ****, he was all yeah right well see, stay here for 10 minutes, much to my disbelief he comes rolling in with his buddy, went to the spot and put buslenths on him again, funny **** lol

your story is good thou, i like the ending
Old 04-12-2008, 10:28 AM
TECH Fanatic

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

What happened Luke, did he run out of cars to race you with? I was hoping his mom drove something fast, then his brother, etc.

Good stories guys. I don't have any interesting ones.
Old 04-12-2008, 10:35 AM
Staging Lane

. " Ill race you again and this time ill take that p-o-s car and your BITCH. all his **** girl does is laugh at her ricer boyfriend who just got smoked.

thats some funny ****!!!i can't top that you really should have takin his better half!!
Old 04-12-2008, 10:37 AM
On The Tree

i dont have a story but seriously ricers are ****** stupid!! ****** POS cars and whats up with them putting some stupid little toy in the back of the car ***** gay *** ****!! or what about about there stickers "i love my EG" "JDM car boy" LMAO!
Old 04-12-2008, 10:40 AM
TECH Apprentice

I go to the car meet every Friday at hooters(you know the one that got raided) just to hang out and check out cars, I personally don't race, but as I am leaving this Nissan Sentra pulls next to me and says to me "wanna race for cash" I just look at him and laugh, I down shift just to give him a little taste. I did get to far away form him when I down shifted(around 2-3 cars) so I slow down to get back next to him to tell him that I would race him and he was gone.
Old 04-12-2008, 11:28 AM
TECH Regular

I had just left my house.when I turned onto the main street I pull up right next to a super body kitted and winged civic.He looks at me and purges his nos.I laughed and dumped my clutch, got sideways as hell.when I let off my car snapped back into my lane.when I look for his face he rolls up the window and took off like I was chasing him.easiest win ever
Old 04-12-2008, 11:43 AM
On The Tree

my best story is when I wasn't even in my dumdumdumdum. I was in my paseo on my way back from work and I'm stopped at a light and this M3 BMW rolls up next to me with these three dumb *** little white kids. They're all like wanna race, I was like wtf you want to race my 95hp paseo. I told him let me grab my camaro then we can give it a go then he proceeds to tell me that they're gonna go get their daddy's M6. I just told them **** you and took off. Punk *** little bitches that all they got is someone else's car. At least if I go swap cars it's to MY OWN CAR!
Old 04-12-2008, 01:06 PM
On The Tree

those are some funny *** stories! anyone else?
Old 04-12-2008, 01:31 PM
TECH Addict

One night out at the spot, not much really going on, no races, etc. There is this dude in a brand new STI ******* around and trying to do doughnuts on a 3 lane street. He tries once, no success, again, no success. So we have my boy JD go tell him how to do a doughnut, get her going rip the wheel left, rev her high, dump the clutch, rip the wheel right.

Well turns out this dude is drunk as ****. We watch him try and nearly go up over the curb. He tries and again and smacks the curb hard as **** with the rear. The whole rear suspension was fucked!!! He tried to drive off, but the car was pointed sideways. Almost to the point where he was looking out his drivers window to see the road . And to add insult to injury he had no insurance on the car.
Old 04-12-2008, 01:39 PM
TECH Fanatic

Originally Posted by m_ghonim
my best story is when I wasn't even in my dumdumdumdum. I was in my paseo on my way back from work and I'm stopped at a light and this M3 BMW rolls up next to me with these three dumb *** little white kids. They're all like wanna race, I was like wtf you want to race my 95hp paseo. I told him let me grab my camaro then we can give it a go then he proceeds to tell me that they're gonna go get their daddy's M6. I just told them **** you and took off. Punk *** little bitches that all they got is someone else's car. At least if I go swap cars it's to MY OWN CAR!
I think I know what M3 you are talking about, dont worry about them I handed them their *** for you.

I raced him in my WS6 like 3 times and he finaally pulled up next to me and asked "Is that supercharged?" I said "No its stock other than the tires and exhaust", and again he pulled out the line about his dads M6.
Old 04-12-2008, 03:08 PM
TECH Resident

I was taking my girl home one night and was in my dad's 5.3L Tahoe. Some toolbag in an ~2000ish Integra w/ a fart can is punchin it at every light. At first I'm like ok... guess he's in a hurry. I finally get up next to him and he's got his girl in the car with a big ole smile on his face. I played with him a lil, letting him punch it and passing him up just to mess with him a lil (he wasn't completely in it, but he was pushing the car).

Just to see how it went (I've walked a few friend's imports in the Tahoe so what the hell lol), I decided I'd see how the boat faired against this 'teggy'.

I powerbraked it, launched it (this thing is incapable of spinning unless its on freakin ice its so dam heavy) and got a car on him. He didn't get much more than a chirp. I keep the car and gain another half a car on him up to ~70mph. Oh how sad.

He makes a quick jot for the left hand turn lane at the next light - I look down at his girl and she won't make eye contact with either him or I and he doesn't have a smile on his face any more - he's lookin straight ahead and a lil nervous. That was a great time lol.
Old 04-12-2008, 03:17 PM
TECH Addict

my brother and I were cruising around in his m3 and a civic wanted to have a go. we come to a light, take off, and this dudes wal-mart hub cap shoots off his wheel lol funniest **** ive ever seen.
Old 04-12-2008, 03:35 PM
10 Second Club

Last summer i'm driving down a somewhat busy street with my g/f at the time. We were coming from a car show going to switch cars. Iwas in my 71 z/28. Now this thing is by no means stock or quiet. Huge cowl hood, guages on the dash, roll cage, the whole thing, I love it. Going about 45 or so in 3rd, and this honduhh rolls up next to me. This guy had so much gel in his hair is he tried to light a cig his head would erupt in a fireball. This tool kept downshifting, pulling ahead then brakeing back to me. After about the 5th time i've truely had enough, I slammed the selector in 1st and nailed it. Smoked the tires though 2nd and let off once I hit 3rd. As I slowed back down to him his face looked like i shot his dog. He gave me a flyby and i've never seen him agian. Good times.
Old 04-12-2008, 03:49 PM
Teching In

Once I was coming back from a party and I opened up the bottle and blasted down the freeway a couple of times on the 100 shot. Then two guys in a 03-04 Mach 1 pulled up next to me and wanted some. They yelled out the window that that my Formula was going down by the Blue Oval. "I laughed"

I gave them the jump and then hit the bottle. Put ten cars on them up to 150 and then slowed down to see what happened. They just looked at me and got off the freeway.

This was in a 94 Formula that ran 11.6@120 in the 1/4 with a 1.8 60ft.

Dustin
Old 04-12-2008, 03:49 PM
TECH Fanatic

Originally Posted by hlaalu
my brother and I were cruising around in his m3 and a civic wanted to have a go. we come to a light, take off, and this dudes wal-mart hub cap shoots off his wheel lol funniest **** ive ever seen.
That's torque baby!
Old 04-12-2008, 08:02 PM
On The Tree

great stories. thanks for the input guys
Old 04-12-2008, 08:33 PM
10 Second Club

Soon ryan will have a story when he destroys my car. From the PM's i have gotten from him im afraid to even finish my car. Im not being sarcastic im really afraid.
Old 04-12-2008, 08:37 PM
TECH Addict

who's Ryan?
Old 04-12-2008, 08:45 PM
10 Second Club

Originally Posted by 94'BLKBRD
who's Ryan?
Almostryan3

Quick Reply: have a funny ricer story??