Western Members CA, AZ, NV, UT, CO, NM, HI

Just Got Back From Strictly Performance

Search this Thread

Old 05-17-2008, 03:43 PM
TECH Fanatic

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by SVTBAIT
man u havent even took ur car to any shop so how is that?

ahahahahah
Old 05-17-2008, 03:55 PM
Teching In

its Mike Jones
Old 05-17-2008, 03:58 PM
LS1TECH Sponsor

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

hi mike
Old 05-17-2008, 04:20 PM
Teching In

hi Ryne
Old 05-17-2008, 04:38 PM
Launching!

they used to call me that back in the coke days......lolll
Old 05-17-2008, 05:17 PM
Launching!

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

that story of RPM motors is all BS.

from what i have heard and seen RPM is one of the best shops around.
i do beileve charlie would kick ur car out only because its like telling him, "hey charlie i wanna add a fogger 500 shot with twin 101 mm snails on the stock block with stock pistons and it better not blow up" that would def. make him kick ur car out of ur shop.

RPM motors is not a return every week to fix my car shop like other shops ive seen around. they do everything right the first time and only 1 time unless u want more performance and more hp.

i would have to say the OP is BS with a story being fabricated for personal reasons.

maybe charlie got mad cuz he wanted 500rwhp with only a lid lol!!!!

but seriously RPM Motors F.T.W.
Old 05-17-2008, 05:19 PM
On The Tree

Originally Posted by gangbang malloy
that story of RPM motors is all BS.

from what i have heard and seen RPM is one of the best shops around.
i do beileve charlie would kick ur car out only because its like telling him, "hey charlie i wanna add a fogger 500 shot with twin 101 mm snails on the stock block with stock pistons and it better not blow up" that would def. make him kick ur car out of ur shop.

RPM motors is not a return every week to fix my car shop like other shops ive seen around. they do everything right the first time and only 1 time unless u want more performance and more hp.

i would have to say the OP is BS with a story being fabricated for personal reasons.

maybe charlie got mad cuz he wanted 500rwhp with only a lid lol!!!!

but seriously RPM Motors F.T.W.

ROFLMAO!!!!!!
Old 05-17-2008, 07:39 PM
Staging Lane

Originally Posted by SVTBAIT
man u havent even took ur car to any shop so how is that?
when did I say I went to any shop( wey), I said someone is always complaining about a shop. well that's what I meant to say. I hear it all the time dont go to rob he sucks he doesnt know how to treat customers, ryne from cms is a *****, and now charlie at rpm hes this and that. that's why your all krazy.
Old 05-17-2008, 07:48 PM
Launching!

Originally Posted by KORNZ28
when did I say I went to any shop( wey), I said someone is always complaining about a shop. well that's what I meant to say. I hear it all the time dont go to rob he sucks he doesnt know how to treat customers, ryne from cms is a *****, and now charlie at rpm hes this and that. that's why your all krazy.

theres a big difference when 20 people say a shop sucks and only one says a shop sucks compared to 50+ people say that shop is awesome.

that right there must mean that one person sucks himself right?

but if u constently hear people saying a shop sucks dont u think that maybe that shop might just suck?
Old 05-17-2008, 08:27 PM
12 Second Club

Or how about how many people go to certain shops? That MAY have something to do with it. Because maybe 20 people out of 40 would look bad but what about 20 out of 1000? See what I'm getting at.
Old 05-17-2008, 09:14 PM
TECH Fanatic

Originally Posted by Almostryan3
Or how about how many people go to certain shops? That MAY have something to do with it. Because maybe 20 people out of 40 would look bad but what about 20 out of 1000? See what I'm getting at.
For me personally, if I went to a shop and I felt wronged, regardless if it's the shop I've trusted for years or one frequented by many, I would post it if the problem was unresolved or I felt cheated.

The problem is we rarely hear the "whole story". Posting the whole truth and the details lends credibility to any complaint. People think they can shade the truth to make their story better, but the truth comes out eventually. Mostly due to logic since some actions make no sense, and then b/c people/shops will defend themselves when the complete truth isn't told.

Tell your story truthfully and unbiased as you can, and let the cards fall where they may.
Old 05-17-2008, 09:27 PM
Launching!

Originally Posted by BigDaddyBry
For me personally, if I went to a shop and I felt wronged, regardless if it's the shop I've trusted for years or one frequented by many, I would post it if the problem was unresolved or I felt cheated.

The problem is we rarely hear the "whole story". Posting the whole truth and the details lends credibility to any complaint. People think they can shade the truth to make their story better, but the truth comes out eventually. Mostly due to logic since some actions make no sense, and then b/c people/shops will defend themselves when the complete truth isn't told.

Tell your story truthfully and unbiased as you can, and let the cards fall where they may.

well put big dad....
Old 05-17-2008, 09:29 PM
Teching In

the wise man has spoken.^^^^
Old 05-17-2008, 11:06 PM
TECH Apprentice

why is everyone hating on strictly . . they are the longest running shop around socal that has to prove they are good at what they do . .
Old 05-18-2008, 12:16 AM
TECH Fanatic

Originally Posted by flash12t
why is everyone hating on strictly . . they are the longest running shop around socal that has to prove they are good at what they do . .
The people that talk the most usually are clueless or have never been to any shops themselves...

But I guess Rob offering to do my tune a 2AM on a Tuesday because I don't get off till 2 most nights must not count as "treating customers well", or doing basic tunes for free must make him a total dick
Old 05-18-2008, 12:27 AM
TECH Fanatic

Wow, I must have missed something b/c I didn't read a post saying anything negative about Strictly in this thread.
Old 05-18-2008, 12:29 AM
TECH Fanatic

Yep, I didn't misread, there was no negative comments towards Strictly. Check your facts guys.
Old 05-18-2008, 02:23 AM
TECH Apprentice

no theres never anything bad bout strictly but indirectly it always turns around and talks bout some other shop and not just great job. .
Old 05-18-2008, 11:02 AM
TECH Apprentice

I personally dont think there's any credibility to the story about Charlie. I have been there more than enough times talking business with him and have noticed how he treats all his customers and potential customers. His business ethics are far higher than just about any shop I have ever personally been to. Important details are missing out of the original story, and Ryne's version sounds accurate to Charlie's character, on dealing with a irrational and inappropriate behavior.
Old 05-18-2008, 11:10 AM
TECH Fanatic

Originally Posted by flash12t
no theres never anything bad bout strictly but indirectly it always turns around and talks bout some other shop and not just great job. .
I took it as people defending Charlie/RPM, not insinuating something negative with Strictly, but we all read it differently.

Personally, if all the OP wanted to do was praise Strictly, he would have left the part of Charlie/RPM out of it (or at least the name of the shop) and created a new thread for that. That's my opinion.

To the OP, I think those numbers are great, especially for an A4. Are you glad you switched trannies or do you sometime wish you would have stayed M6?

Quick Reply: Just Got Back From Strictly Performance