TECH Fanatic

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by Juiced
works for me
he fixed it now
Old 05-20-2008, 12:06 AM
LS1TECH Sponsor

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

first off i dont really want to fight anyone, but if any of them get in my face or disrespect my family (which will be there), my girlfriend, or any one who works with me, there will be problems, i dont give a **** how big rob is or how tough you guys think you are...... honestly i am there to rep the shop, race some cars, and generally help people out. but if you guys want to bring that ****, then fine lets roll.... i have never backed down before and i wont now. that is my final two cents, now i am bored of this who's dick is bigger thread
Old 05-20-2008, 12:49 AM
TECH Fanatic

Originally Posted by Drake02
Ok so having an issue with someone that does not own the car is reason enough to not complete a service. This over-zealous boyfriend only spoke to RPM once without me present to ask after a week's time if the car would be ready. The insults that this man has made against me, my father and the boyfriend that he blames all his life's problems on are not justifiable by any means. This is my point... he never once apologized for ill treatment of me or for causing damage to my car for which there is proof. Please do not continue to feed into his propaganda that he has created about some maniacal boyfriend who was only ever present when I was around, and only then was present because he was kind enough to drive me out to Santa Clarita. It's been 2 months since this issue occured.. you would think that this loser boyfriend would be some scum bag too much of a scum bag to be a Sheriff's Deputy. His treatment of me and the behavior that he has exhibited in this thread is not to be condoned. Thank you so much for your support in this matter of which you truly know nothing about.
Seriously sweetheart, I read what you and Charlie posted, that's the extent of my knowledge on this topic. Given the differences b/w the stories, logic dictates that the point of disconnect was at the boyfriend stage.

And by stating he's NOT a scumbag because he's a Sheriff's Deputy, lends no credibility on this forum. But I am glad to see that a cop breaks the same laws he probably rights tickets for (illegal exhaust work, in your case).

As for my support, it would be demonstrated best over a few beers. When in Riverside, PM me.
Old 05-20-2008, 12:53 AM
FormerVendor

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Ryne @ CMS
first off i dont really want to fight anyone, but if any of them get in my face or disrespect my family (which will be there), my girlfriend, or any one who works with me, there will be problems, i dont give a **** how big rob is or how tough you guys think you are...... honestly i am there to rep the shop, race some cars, and generally help people out. but if you guys want to bring that ****, then fine lets roll.... i have never backed down before and i wont now. that is my final two cents, now i am bored of this who's dick is bigger thread
i am confused...it was you that stated tell me to my face at la invasion ,wasn't it.as far as i am concerned that is an invatation for trouble.
Old 05-20-2008, 12:53 AM
TECH Junkie

Originally Posted by BigDaddyBry
Seriously sweetheart, I read what you and Charlie posted, that's the extent of my knowledge on this topic. Given the differences b/w the stories, logic dictates that the point of disconnect was at the boyfriend stage.

And by stating he's NOT a scumbag because he's a Sheriff's Deputy, lends no credibility on this forum. But I am glad to see that a cop breaks the same laws he probably rights tickets for (illegal exhaust work, in your case).

As for my support, it would be demonstrated best over a few beers. When in Riverside, PM me.

fuggin Bry trying to get a date out of all this drama... only you man, only you! LMAO...

and I'd also like to add with the law enforcement comment... I can't say I'm surprised one bit that someone in law enforcement finds it ok for them to break the laws but writes tickets for other people not surprised one bit... did i mention I hate traffic cops...
Old 05-20-2008, 01:01 AM
FormerVendor

all I said was that as a sposnsor you are acting childish.it is a fact that when you start calling people names it looks childish.this is my opinion ,some might think it is ok i don't.and for you to state that i would not say it to your face is just getting me in a diff mode of dealing with you .you know me i have offerd to help you time and time again through 9finger.but when you go a different route I take on another persona.my family and friends will be there allso .but do not think for one minute that this will stop me from confronting you face to face so this will be ended by the end of la invasion.
Old 05-20-2008, 01:34 AM
On The Tree

Originally Posted by Drake02
Didn't we both meet you at Bob's Big Boy? Funny how you didn't have the nerve to say this **** to his face. Why are you and your Charlie supporting cronies that know nothing about what happened, other than by 7th person accounts or reading partially through the thread, bagging on someone you don't even know? There are also a couple of descrepencies here... he drives a Cobra not a Mustang and if you have read my sig then you would see that my mods were not decided on by someone who knows nothing about my car. Rob at Strictly gave me advice on my mods, which I took every step of the way. Beyond this .... why is anyone going around posting spy pictures... zoomed in shots from Irvine Spectrum. Really grow up and get a life people... there is more things I hope you have to worry about in your own life than my supposed over-zealous relationship.
haha yeah we met at Bobs one night...i actually talked quite a bit with you and your boyfriend and the both of you seemed like pretty cool people and thought your car is pretty sick. Now, relax and take a breather, couple of us in this thread are having a good time and I didn't think you would find my post offensive, so I do apologize. BUT he does drive a Mustang or Cobra as you say so getting made fun of comes with the territory, specially on this site

The way I look at it if it looks like a MUSTANG, handles like a MUSTANG, and sounds like a MUSTANG its a MUSTANG regardless if its sporting Cobra, roush, saleen or shelby emblems its still just an EXPENSIVE MUSTANG.

With that said, good luck and keep the mods coming
Old 05-20-2008, 01:47 AM
TECH Apprentice

Lots of drama... I have to say that I'm quite amused. If you guys want a cage match let me know...I can hook it up. =)

-B
Old 05-20-2008, 01:56 AM
TECH Regular

mother fucken classic.
Old 05-20-2008, 01:59 AM
TECH Regular

:engar de:
Old 05-20-2008, 02:34 AM
TECH Addict

...and now, the moment we've all been waiting for folks....

"The Ragin' at Invasion"

For the heavy-weight division title...

In the red corner, hailing out of Cunningham Motorsports in Lake Elsinore, "Big" Ryne....
&
In the Black corner, hailing from Strictly Performance Motorsports in the San Fernando Valley, "Big" Rob!

Ok boys, keep it clean, touch gloves and come out fighing.

"DING, DING"

Old 05-20-2008, 04:22 AM
TECH Addict

Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by n20gtoaz
Did you guys forget about this???????

https://ls1tech.com/forums/showthread.php?t=415290
Your astonishingly ignorant. That thread validates the pride and knowledge that Rob has and doesn't discredit him in the least! If you backtrack and reread the 2 pages in that thread Rob had complete support in his point of view with the exception of two people. One of witch mastered the art of talking out of his *** with ABSOLUTELY NO PROOF.
Old 05-20-2008, 10:00 AM
11 Second Club

Originally Posted by CaliforniaBoy5
relax mom.
Old 05-20-2008, 10:46 AM
TECH Enthusiast

Damn what's with the drama? Maybe next year only one shop to sponsor invasion. Since it looks like we can't play nice together.
Old 05-20-2008, 11:03 AM
TECH Regular

Originally Posted by Sommer86
...and now, the moment we've all been waiting for folks....

"The Ragin' at Invasion"

For the heavy-weight division title...

In the red corner, hailing out of Cunningham Motorsports in Lake Elsinore, "Big" Ryne....
&
In the Black corner, hailing from Strictly Performance Motorsports in the San Fernando Valley, "Big" Rob!

Ok boys, keep it clean, touch gloves and come out fighing.

"DING, DING"

Calm Down Drama King!!

Your new name is Kay Slay...

You might as well start jumping on peoples mixtapes
Old 05-20-2008, 11:23 AM
TECH Junkie

Originally Posted by Datzneat
Damn what's with the drama? Maybe next year only one shop to sponsor invasion. Since it looks like we can't play nice together.
has nothing to do with sponsoring invasion...
Old 05-20-2008, 11:47 AM
LS1TECH Sponsor

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by SP Motorsports
all I said was that as a sposnsor you are acting childish.it is a fact that when you start calling people names it looks childish.this is my opinion ,some might think it is ok i don't.and for you to state that i would not say it to your face is just getting me in a diff mode of dealing with you .you know me i have offerd to help you time and time again through 9finger.but when you go a different route I take on another persona.my family and friends will be there allso .but do not think for one minute that this will stop me from confronting you face to face so this will be ended by the end of la invasion.
ok man i simply said say it to my face, instead of saying it behind a keyboard, if you want to take that as fighting words so be it. if you want to come to me a settle your issues with me, then fine bring it rob...... you honestly must think i am some little punk that is going to back down from you....... ha ha i am happy you think that, and if you really do think that, you are in for a rude awakening.......
Old 05-20-2008, 11:49 AM
Staging Lane

Originally Posted by n20gtoaz
Did you guys forget about this???????

https://ls1tech.com/forums/showthread.php?t=415290
Since when did this turn into an attack on Rob? Isn't this what you are trying to do by posting this link? I actually read the thread you posted prior to leaving for RPM to pick up my car... this thread only showed me that Rob must do a great job by having all but the 2 people involved, which seemed vindictive, not liking his work.

This thread alone should serve as only further evidence as to how much Rob and the guys at Strictly truly care about their customers. Rob has gone out of his way for me several times, this thread being an example. Read back into the thread... very early on, without even sharing the same story as Charlie, Ryne attacked my credibility and character- Rob simply pointed out that as a sponsor this is unprofessional and childish. He does not deserve this treatment from you, Ryne, or anyone else. It is rare to find a shop owner who not only does a hell of a great job but also truly cares about what the customer thinks about his work.

Originally Posted by Ryne @ CMS
ok man i simply said say it to my face, instead of saying it behind a keyboard, if you want to take that as fighting words so be it. if you want to come to me a settle your issues with me, then fine bring it rob...... you honestly must think i am some little punk that is going to back down from you....... ha ha i am happy you think that, and if you really do think that, you are in for a rude awakening.......
Really come on Mr.LS1Tech sponsor why are you still drawing this out? Leave it alone and show some depth of maturity please. You have done nothing but bounced from posting once regarding the original post to calling Rob out for calling you childish... there are a lot worse things in the world than calling someone childish, especially when one is exhibiting immature characteristics. Before you jump on this... notice I am not calling you immature, because I don't know you, but that you are acting so right now. Rob has never spoken badly about you as far as I know and did nothing in this thread but respond to your posts about you wanting him to confront you. This is reminding me of high school all over again.... "you're mean and called me names so meet me outside the cafeteria after school!" This is comedy!

Last edited by Drake02; 05-20-2008 at 11:58 AM.

Quick Reply: Just Got Back From Strictly Performance