Western Members CA, AZ, NV, UT, CO, NM, HI

Just Got Back From Strictly Performance

Search this Thread

Old 05-20-2008, 11:56 AM
LS1TECH Sponsor

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by Drake02
Since when did this turn into an attack on Rob? Isn't this what you are trying to do by posting this link? I actually read the thread you posted prior to leaving for RPM to pick up my car... this thread only showed me that Rob must do a great job by having all but the 2 people involved, which seemed vindictive, not liking his work.

This thread alone should serve as only further evidence as to how much Rob and the guys at Strictly truly care about their customers. Rob has gone out of his way for me several times, this thread being an example. Read back into the thread... very early on, without even sharing the same story as Charlie, Ryne attacked my credibility and character- Rob simply pointed out that as a sponsor this is unprofessional and childish. He does not deserve this treatment from you, Ryne, or anyone else. It is rare to find a shop owner who not only does a hell of a great job but also truly cares about what the customer thinks about his work.
i never said anything about Rob's work...... he attacked me, and that is his right to do so...... but it is also my right to attack back. and the purpose to that link is to show, that rob is a hypocrite for calling me childish, when clearly he is acting childish in this thread
Old 05-20-2008, 12:11 PM
LS1TECH Sponsor

Originally Posted by Drake02
Since when did this turn into an attack on Rob? Isn't this what you are trying to do by posting this link? I actually read the thread you posted prior to leaving for RPM to pick up my car... this thread only showed me that Rob must do a great job by having all but the 2 people involved, which seemed vindictive, not liking his work.

This thread alone should serve as only further evidence as to how much Rob and the guys at Strictly truly care about their customers. Rob has gone out of his way for me several times, this thread being an example. Read back into the thread... very early on, without even sharing the same story as Charlie, Ryne attacked my credibility and character- Rob simply pointed out that as a sponsor this is unprofessional and childish. He does not deserve this treatment from you, Ryne, or anyone else. It is rare to find a shop owner who not only does a hell of a great job but also truly cares about what the customer thinks about his work.

Really come on Mr.LS1Tech sponsor why are you still drawing this out? Leave it alone and show some depth of maturity please. You have done nothing but bounced from posting once regarding the original post to calling Rob out for calling you childish... there are a lot worse things in the world than calling someone childish, especially when one is exhibiting immature characteristics. Before you jump on this... notice I am not calling you immature, because I don't know you, but that you are acting so right now. Rob has never spoken badly about you as far as I know and did nothing in this thread but respond to your posts about you wanting him to confront you. This is reminding me of high school all over again.... "you're mean and called me names so meet me outside the cafeteria after school!" This is comedy!
ha ha, yes i am the only one dragging this out........ i think rob was the one saying that this will be settle at the end of LA invasion.... (o god i am so scared ha ha), maybe you should tell your beloved rob to maybe stop dragging it out, because he is the one who started this with me by insulting me. as far as rob not saying anything bad about me, thanks rob i am happy you have not said anything bad about me, but i havent either.
Old 05-20-2008, 12:15 PM
8 Second Club

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Thumbs down

This thread has really took a turn 4 the worst...
Old 05-20-2008, 12:17 PM
Launching!

Default seriously guys

all i'm raading on this theead is "i simply said..." and "he said this so i said that" seriously this is a high school drama argument that keeps working is way to the top... just drop it everyone has his own opinion so let it be and come on i don't think anyone has said "i simply told him..." since elementary school when you got told on...
y'all just relax, **** a bitch, drink beer, watch some pinks all out and make fun of some ricers...
Old 05-20-2008, 12:17 PM
LS1TECH Sponsor

sorry **** happens i guess............. i am very childish, and i am very afraid of rob, i actually pissed myself a little when i read some of his posts.
Old 05-20-2008, 12:21 PM
8 Second Club

Originally Posted by Ryne @ CMS
sorry **** happens i guess............. i am very childish, and i am very afraid of rob, i actually pissed myself a little when i read some of his posts.
What is your point by keeping this going? And no I am not taking either side since I am friends with both of you but this is getting old...
Old 05-20-2008, 12:22 PM
LS1TECH Sponsor

i am willing to make to drop it, because i really dont give a ****........ but rob said this wont be settled until the end of the LA invasion
Old 05-20-2008, 12:25 PM
TECH Resident

Old 05-20-2008, 12:28 PM
8 Second Club

i am willing to make to drop it, because i really dont give a ****........ but rob said this wont be settled until the end of the LA invasion
He said that when all of this stupid stuff started but hasn't said much of it anymore yet you seem 2 keep it going for no reason...Let it go this is not what needs to be said here and you should know that...Be done with this thing already...
Don't you have a car to get ready for the weekend or is it done? You seem to have a lot of free time to be on here...lol...What are you bringing by the way? Is your Firebird ready?
Old 05-20-2008, 12:28 PM
Launching!

hahahahahahahahahaheheheheheheheh "i actually pissed myself a little when i read some of his posts." hahahaha oh man thats hilarious
Old 05-20-2008, 12:29 PM
Staging Lane

U AINT WILLING TO DROP CAUSE U WONT SHUT UP ABOUT IT. GET OVER IT.
Old 05-20-2008, 12:32 PM
LS1TECH Sponsor

Originally Posted by Nine Finger 02 Z28
He said that when all of this stupid stuff started but hasn't said much of it anymore yet you seem 2 keep it going for no reason...Let it go this is not what needs to be said here and you should know that...Be done with this thing already...
Don't you have a car to get ready for the weekend or is it done? You seem to have a lot of free time to be on here...lol...What are you bringing by the way? Is your Firebird ready?
i am actually about to go out and tune a car right now lol, but my firebird isnt done the chassis is, but the motor and trans situation is completed, i will bring my gto out on the bottle
Old 05-20-2008, 12:33 PM
LS1TECH Sponsor

Originally Posted by KORNZ28
lol ok bro trying the scare me with the cap locks?
Old 05-20-2008, 12:37 PM
8 Second Club

i am actually about to go out and tune a car right now lol, but my firebird isnt done the chassis is, but the motor and trans situation is completed, i will bring my gto out on the bottle
The GTO should run good on the Bottle...Did you get a roll bar in it yet or are you going to take your chances with being kicked off the track?
Old 05-20-2008, 12:37 PM
Staging Lane

No I Just Kept The Caps Lock On , Just Drop It Already.
Old 05-20-2008, 12:44 PM
LS1TECH Sponsor

The GTO should run good on the Bottle...Did you get a roll bar in it yet or are you going to take your chances with being kicked off the track?
yeah i just got it back yesterday, i have the rollbar in it, it isnt fully done, but its done enough to pass tech
Old 05-20-2008, 01:47 PM
TECH Regular

Originally Posted by KORNZ28
you aren't anyone to tell anyone what to do.
Old 05-20-2008, 01:57 PM
12 Second Club

This thread has really took a turn 4 the worst...
Yeah seems like you only shop up lately when things get real bad haha.
Old 05-20-2008, 01:58 PM
TECH Fanatic

hey ryne. did you dump the irs on the goat for a solid rear end. if not, hows that irs going to handle back to back runs
Old 05-20-2008, 01:58 PM
On The Tree

This thread is fantastic!

Quick Reply: Just Got Back From Strictly Performance