Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by m6ttop
.....this one time at band camp
...I shoved a flute up my...
Old 07-08-2008, 10:57 AM
TECH Apprentice

Originally Posted by fast01z28
So because of freedom of speech you can say what you like in that sticker, but freedom of speech does not include flipping someone off? last i heard, thats sign language for "f*** y**", but you took it too far with an act of violence, which is not constitutional. so you did exactly the opposite of what you preech...lets try not to be hypocritical here.

when did this turn into a political war? its about you loosing your temper and starting fights...and being so proud of it you posted in a thread, acting like youre a victim. lets keep it on topic...but your views are based pretty much on what you read on that government hating site.
What does that have to do with the constitution? I am just talking about the mind set of society hence the title "whats wrong with people these days"

Like I said earlier to me getting flipped off is like getting called out,

btw
try flipping a cop off and see what happens, you know something will happen to you, the reason its not acceptable is because its instigating
Old 07-08-2008, 11:13 AM
TECH Fanatic

ok, ill try to flip a cop off. if you dont do anything wrong they cant do anything to me.

instigating or not, you are trying to take away someones first amendment right.

what im saying is, the first amendment protects you and allows you to put whatever sticker on your car that your little heart desires, but that same law allows him to flip you off. deal with it. It does not allow you to do anything physical to him.
Old 07-08-2008, 11:34 AM
On The Tree

Originally Posted by carbonfiberbird
I am guessing a fan of Inforwars.com too?
Up until right now i didn't even know what infowars was

Originally Posted by xxrillixx
Wow, people are more lost then i wanted to admit. I generally want to believe people arent that ignorant, but unfortunately its my own ignorance. Obviously having the freedom of speech means nothing to people and they use it to spread rhetoric and propaganda.

(I honestly dont want to start a big deal over this, but unfortunately i cant bite my tongue... just think about this.)

If you guys REALLY and truely believe these things, why do you support this country? And dont say that you dont, because every time you pay taxes (or in any other way contribute to the 'greater good') you are supporting this country and what it stands for.

How can you sit there so boldly speaking of treason, yet enjoy all the freedoms the country offers. IMHO thats the same as supporting Hitler because he payed well.

By no means am I saying this is a perfect country... but the sheer ignorance of what people choose to believe boggles my mind. I guess all i really wanted to say is thank God you live in America, in many other countries you would be found dead in the streets for the things you have said.
Originally Posted by xxrillixx
The sticker you put on your car is saying that this country and the people who support it have committed treason... thats a BIG statement. Id say even more derogatory then a,' "white power" or a **** sticker '.

Yet your suprised you get the reactions you get?

And im not sure where you get your statistics from, but i would really like to see that source! Because I personally have yet to meet anyone that believes the things you say.
Ok man, yes a sit hear and state that 9/11 was an act of TREASON by the bush administration. It was a sorry excuse to eventually invade Iraq (who ironically had nothing to do with it) and try and finish what daddy bush started years ago (which hasn't really worked out very efficiently). Here are the reasons why i believe 9/11 was indeed an inside job:

a) Have you ever seen how they demolish buildings? They put explosives a at its base and then it crumbles from the bottom up on itself. Ok now, the planes that hit the towers hit up top, AT LEAST 50+ floors above street level. Now, how is it that the building crumbled as if it had its base blown up? Because the fire that "supposedly" melted the frame sure as hell did not reach the base of the building, its just impossible. Only the top part should have toppled over and fell to the side. Also, how do you explain the pictures of all the black trucks/vans going under the twin towers the night before the incident?

b) The Pentagon, it had one big circular hole were the plane supposedly hit. Whats interesting is the fact that there are no signs of where the wings of the plane should have hit. Am I missing something here? Have they developed self deploying wings in case of a crash and they just fall off the planes before impact?

and lastly,

c) Bin Laden, according to government and the media he said he was responsible for it. Then how come we shifted our focus towards Iraq and Saddam a few weeks after "searching" for Bin Laden. In a logical scenario we should have invaded Afghanistan no? I mean they did attack our country after all. Now after Saddam is dead the government just forgot about Bin Laden. Its all a little strange to me, they didn't find weapons of mass destruction or anything of what supposedly was there, its all bullshit.

Then the US enacts the Patriot Act and tries to enact all these bullshit little laws to try and chip away at our rights all in the name of "The War on Terror." Please spare me the bullshit Bush. The Bush administration claims that the US will not be intimidated by terrorism but all they do is keep using it as to why they keep doing this and that. Isn't that what terrorists want? That we are constantly scared and paranoid about an attack? Isn't that the definition of terrorism? Because the US government seems to be extremely paranoid about it and that translates to its people. That sense of insecurity.

As for your statement of how we continue to live in this country after we state the government committed treason, well its my country and i've been here all my life, where the hell am I supposed to go? I don't know about you but politicians cannot be trusted, absolutely not. I love my country but that doesn't mean i have to agree with the government on everything and not voice my opinion.

Originally Posted by Almostryan3
As the great George Bush once said

"You don't have to believe in the government to believe in your country! Hell I'm in the government and I don't even trust them!"

for once i agree with what you posted
Old 07-08-2008, 12:37 PM
TECH Senior Member

Received 26 Likes on 24 Posts

Originally Posted by XpEdItIoUs
LMAO.
x2!!!
Old 07-08-2008, 12:40 PM
On The Tree

I have had that sticker on for, ****, 3 years now and not one person has said something about it(other than the many thumbs up I have gotten), btw I have NEVER met ANYONE who would do something so stupid over a sticker. Explain to me how I am stirring up trouble.

I am guessing a fan of Inforwars.com too?
NO NO wait, but I can throw a "git er dun" sticker on my car and I'll be cool right? or maybe a "I dont drive fast, I fly low" stupid fuckn mindless sticker on my car, come on man its not like I posted "white power" or a **** sticker I simply put a sticker of what most americans believe in the first place. If a sticker can cause a fight what does that tell you about our nation?

And when I get hassled for haveing a STICKER on my car and I YES stand up for my self I am called VIOLENT? where is the lodgic in that? we have become a nation of political correctness and that will be the downward turn of our freedoms.
Did you know we lost Habeas Corpus? did you know of the so called "patriot act" is and how this all links to 9/11?
before we start this do me a HUGE favor and lets keep this gentlemanly

Okay, so you say were free right? okay. Lets talk about ignorance shall we? Did you know that hitler was funded by the bushes? Did you know that we went for a while with out haebas corpus? and I am not calling you out but do you even know what habeas corpus is? We got that back form the educated people spreading the word. We fougth to get that back. Freedom isnt free, its a constant fight, so just sitting back and enjoying wont last too long!

Do you wanna wait till all freedoms are gone before you realize somethings wrong? or till the quality of life goes to ****?
Let me get this straight...your the 'victim' in all this trouble that just seems to enter your way...now from your posts...anyone who can comprehend a thought for themselves, just by reading your posts would realize you are full of ****...you obviously get off by having confrontations with people and acting innocent in the process...

you can believe what you wanna believe about 9/11...about our government or whatever that is totally your opinion and your right to do so...but be prepared to accept consequences for saying/displaying a bold statement that a lot of people will take offense too...and dont try this comparing sticker BS...your comparing apples to oranges

here is some food for thought...put that sticker on your T/A... and give it a few months...cuz my money says u might be a lil worried about your car getting messed up...noone has done anything to your Geo I believe it was cuz its a POS anyways, who and the hell is going to kick a car that actually might look better with a dent in it?...

you remind me of a chick who got a big titty job...then goes to the bars in her smedium shirt trying to hold down her D cups...then complains about all the unwanted attention she gets from the old farts/low lifes staring at her ****..."i hate it when everyone stares at me"...well bitch...you wanted the attention...u got it...now deal with it just dont come in here trying to justify that u r an innocent person in all your 'interactions' with other drivers...remember...the guy who punched you obiviously did it for a reason, right?

Last edited by cruiSSin LS1; 07-08-2008 at 12:51 PM.
Old 07-08-2008, 12:57 PM
On The Tree

Originally Posted by cruiSSin LS1
Let me get this straight...your the 'victim' in all this trouble that just seems to enter your way...now from your posts...anyone who can comprehend a thought for themselves, just by reading your posts would realize you are full of ****...you obviously get off by having confrontations with people and acting innocent in the process...

you can believe what you wanna believe about 9/11...about our government or whatever that is totally your opinion and your right to do so...but be prepared to accept consequences for saying/displaying a bold statement that a lot of people will take offense too...and dont try this comparing sticker BS...your comparing apples to oranges

here is some food for thought...put that sticker on your T/A... and give it a few months...cuz my money says u might be a lil worried about your car getting messed up...noone has done anything to your Geo I believe it was cuz its a POS anyways, who and the hell is going to kick a car that actually might look better with a dent in it?...

you remind me of a chick who got a big titty job...then goes to the bars in her smedium shirt trying to hold down her D cups...then complains about all the unwanted attention she gets from the old farts/low lifes staring at her ****..."i hate it when everyone stares at me"...well bitch...you wanted the attention...u got it...now deal with it just dont come in here trying to justify that u r an innocent person in all your 'interactions' with other drivers...remember...the guy who punched you obiviously did it for a reason, right?
Wow...ur taking this a little too personal no?? yeah he displays a sticker of what he believes in...its his right to do so and I dont see why he should be flipped off...if u dont like it and you are gonna disrespect there are gonna be consequences...whether it be elbows or cans
Old 07-08-2008, 01:09 PM
On The Tree

Originally Posted by Assassin66
Wow...ur taking this a little too personal no?? yeah he displays a sticker of what he believes in...its his right to do so and I dont see why he should be flipped off...if u dont like it and you are gonna disrespect there are gonna be consequences...whether it be elbows or cans
I never said it isnt his right to do so...it totally is...that is not my point...

for the umteenth time...

DISPLAYING a statement that can be offensive to many Americans, get prepared to deal with some ****...especially something as sensitive as 9/11...PERIOD

dont come on here and bitch about some marines flipping him off...BIG DEAL!!!
and say 'why did they do that'?

obviously from his posts, we know he is not some innocent grandma...if your gonna present yourself with an opinion...others might have one as well...for every action there is a reaction
Old 07-08-2008, 01:36 PM
10 Second Club

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

as soon as i read that line where you said you threw something at his car I was like "wtf, who feels sorry for the instigater?" and stopped reading. Seems like you were the only one who I would wonder "whats wrong with these days" throwing **** at people's cars, you might get shot one day.

Nothing about that sounded cool at all man

PS- you'd do that but you wont play Forza? wtf? lol
Old 07-08-2008, 05:20 PM
TECH Apprentice

Originally Posted by cruiSSin LS1
I never said it isnt his right to do so...it totally is...that is not my point...

for the umteenth time...

DISPLAYING a statement that can be offensive to many Americans, get prepared to deal with some ****...especially something as sensitive as 9/11...PERIOD

dont come on here and bitch about some marines flipping him off...BIG DEAL!!!
and say 'why did they do that'?

obviously from his posts, we know he is not some innocent grandma...if your gonna present yourself with an opinion...others might have one as well...for every action there is a reaction
When did I ever ask why did they do that? all I said was some jack *** pulled up next to me and flipped me off and I threw a can at him! You guys JUMPED all over me for being VIOLENT and I am just explaining my side, O so the fact that it offends very few americans gives them the right to be stupid. Thats all fine there may be a reaction but expect me to do something back, is that not simple enough for you, all I am saying is I am not violent!
Old 07-08-2008, 05:20 PM
TECH Apprentice

Originally Posted by 02NBMWS6
as soon as i read that line where you said you threw something at his car I was like "wtf, who feels sorry for the instigater?" and stopped reading. Seems like you were the only one who I would wonder "whats wrong with these days" throwing **** at people's cars, you might get shot one day.

Nothing about that sounded cool at all man

PS- you'd do that but you wont play Forza? wtf? lol
Old 07-08-2008, 05:25 PM
TECH Addict

Is there even a point to this thread?
Old 07-08-2008, 05:31 PM
10 Second Club

Originally Posted by 94'BLKBRD
Is there even a point to this thread?
dont **** off carbonfiberbird or he'll throw **** at your car and take it to the next level, and that's ok.
Old 07-08-2008, 05:33 PM
12 Second Club

So its your right to put the sticker on, its their right to flip you off, and its your right to throw **** at people, and its their right to either try and stand up to you or just run away.

Why you guys gotta make it all complicated?
Old 07-08-2008, 05:35 PM
TECH Addict

Originally Posted by 02NBMWS6
dont **** off carbonfiberbird or he'll throw **** at your car and take it to the next level, and that's ok.
Old 07-08-2008, 05:35 PM
10 Second Club

and its your right to throw **** at people, and its their right to either try and stand up to you or just run away.
Ive got to start exercising this right more often..
Old 07-08-2008, 05:37 PM
12 Second Club

Yeah, but don't forget its their right to bare arms, and use them!
Old 07-08-2008, 05:46 PM
On The Tree

So its your right to put the sticker on, its their right to flip you off, and its your right to throw **** at people, and its their right to either try and stand up to you or just run away.

Why you guys gotta make it all complicated?
haha...you beat me to it...i was going to say something like this

people are getting way too emotional over the fact that he reacted to an offense!!
Old 07-08-2008, 05:49 PM
TECH Apprentice

[QUOTE=cruiSSin LS1;9698458]Let me get this straight...your the 'victim' in all this trouble that just seems to enter your way...now from your posts...anyone who can comprehend a thought for themselves, just by reading your posts would realize you are full of ****...you obviously get off by having confrontations with people and acting innocent in the process...

"here is some food for thought...put that sticker on your T/A... and give it a few months...cuz my money says u might be a lil worried about your car getting messed up...noone has done anything to your Geo I believe it was cuz its a POS anyways, who and the hell is going to kick a car that actually might look better with a dent in it?..."

Yeah some one might, so, does it make it right? Does it make me violent if I do something about it?

"you remind me of a chick who got a big titty job...then goes to the bars in her smedium shirt trying to hold down her D cups...then complains about all the unwanted attention she gets from the old farts/low lifes staring at her ****..."i hate it when everyone stares at me"...well bitch...you wanted the attention...u got it...now deal with it just dont come in here trying to justify that u r an innocent person in all your 'interactions' with other drivers...remember...the guy who punched you obiviously did it for a reason, right?"
Maybe a chick that just got a tit job, wears a tight shirt and some guy touches them, then she slaps him for it! Would you call her violent?

Heres the story in full, a guy is doing 15 in a 50 I tail gate him JUST till I can get around him cuz there was traffic on a 2 lane high way, but he brake checks me, so I whip around him and cut him off, cuz I had to make right turn but I wanted to also, we get to the light and he's mad ******* me so I am like what the ****, and thats when he gets out.

I am not trying to act innocent but these guys had no right to do what they did and I just fought back!

I just never expected something to happen BUT when it did THAT WAS NOT WHAT I WAS BITCHING ABOUT, **** I WASN'T EVEN BITCHING I JUST TOLD MY STORY AND EVERYONE JUMPED ON ME FOR BEING VIOLENT, AND NOW I AM JUST DEFENDING THAT, YOU TURNED THIS WHOLE THING AROUND!
Old 07-08-2008, 05:52 PM
TECH Apprentice

Alright what would you guys have done?

Quick Reply: whats wrong with people these days?