TECH Fanatic

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Sorry but you sound like a douchbag.
Old 07-08-2008, 06:17 PM
TECH Apprentice

Originally Posted by 94'BLKBRD
Is there even a point to this thread?
well the point was to get people to tell there stories, I guess nobody read the whole post figures
Old 07-08-2008, 06:25 PM
On The Tree

Originally Posted by carbonfiberbird
dude there are alot of dumb *** on the road, Yesterday me and some friends were on our way to the beach, and these dumb ***'s in a lifted ford f250 crew cab pull up next to me in my geo and like 4 people flip us off, and they are smiling at us so I just smile back pull out my crushed can of monster and chuck it at this guys truck, all you hear is "CLUNK", and we were in traffic but after that they just raise there tinted window and don't say **** to me when I pull up next to them, while I mad dog the **** out of them.

Its kind of funny tho, if they wanted to they probably could have kicked my ***, because there were so many of them, Ya see my problem is I dont get scared of people but that gets me in to trouble

Another time I am going to the movies and this guy is doing 15mph in a 50mph zone and I tail gate him and he brake checks me so at the light he pulls up next to me and he gets out and punches me I am RED HOT at this point and this guy knows it so he stops punching me and is just trying to hold me down at this point, luckily for his sake my cousin was be hind him(not seeing him punch me) and tells him to leave, I couldn't even get one punch on the guy

damn come to think of it I have been in alot of fights, My final but best story was when we played this punk show, and my bros in the pit when some guy punches(in the face on purpose) him at this point I don't even think I just rush over there and we start ******* THIS DUDE UP! and his friends jump in basically long story short, I KO 4 guys, a get slashed in the back, of all my friends that came two of them helped, one of them is 5'6" ish and 120lbs and the other 6'1"ish 160Ibs~
any one have any stories

**** I WASN'T EVEN BITCHING I JUST TOLD MY STORY AND EVERYONE JUMPED ON ME FOR BEING VIOLENT, AND NOW I AM JUST DEFENDING THAT, YOU TURNED THIS WHOLE THING AROUND!
u know throwing an object from a moving vehicle onto another moving vehicle is a felony, right?

o yea, i highlighted some violent actions in bold...
-throwing objects... like i mentioned a felony...(i would have said , o yea, i know im #1 and went on with my life)...
-tailgating (i would have used a blinker and moved in the other lane)...
-assault (its a punk show in the pit, i mean come on...your putting yourself in a situation)...do u expect a bunch of grab *** or something?

now will someone delete this pointless thread...
Old 07-08-2008, 06:29 PM
TECH Apprentice

Originally Posted by Almostryan3
So its your right to put the sticker on, its their right to flip you off, and its your right to throw **** at people, and its their right to either try and stand up to you or just run away.

Why you guys gotta make it all complicated?
Flipping me off was not his right, YES we have freedom of speech but just like you can yell FIRE in a theater, you cant flip people off like that!

Its called INSTIGATING, making trouble! freedom of speech has its limits

say some one goes up to you and says **** you in your face, you'd punch him wouldn't you?
Old 07-08-2008, 06:36 PM
TECH Addict

Originally Posted by cruiSSin LS1
u know throwing an object from a moving vehicle onto another moving vehicle is a felony, right?

-throwing objects... like i mentioned a felony...(i would have said , o yea, i know im #1 and went on with my life)...
-assault (its a punk show in the pit, i mean come on...your putting yourself in a situation)...do u expect a bunch of grab *** or something?

Glad im not the only that thinks this thread is pointless
Old 07-08-2008, 06:37 PM
TECH Apprentice

I couldnt get around him there was traffic.

The dude looked in my brothers face and my bro asked him what his problem was and the dude started cussing him out!

I know have been into punk for a while and we know whats acceptable and whats not, I have been going to punk shows for 3 years now!
Old 07-08-2008, 06:39 PM
TECH Apprentice

well the point was to get people to tell there stories, I guess nobody read the whole post figures, if you don't have any situations you wanna talk about don't say ****!
Old 07-08-2008, 06:42 PM
TECH Apprentice

this has bee the thrid time I have posted that!
Old 07-08-2008, 06:43 PM
12 Second Club

I would have probably flipped them off back, then they would have thrown something at me, then I would have thrown something back. Thats how it always seems to happen with me. I will do what they do back to them, until it gets out of hand or results in a fight haha.
Old 07-08-2008, 06:44 PM
On The Tree

you were claiming you werent violent...I proved you wrong from your posts and pointed them out

you asked what we would do... i included that in my post as well...

fact is...u put yourself in tough spots...and you still think 'its other people' and all the trouble comes to your doorstep...i just dont like when people try to find excuses (like its their fault, or "whats wrong with people") for their actions...thats why im still posting in this hideous thread...i guess its one of my pet peeves

man up...drive safer...have a lot more patience... and you will soon realize trouble wont find you anymore

Last edited by cruiSSin LS1; 07-09-2008 at 12:42 AM.
Old 07-08-2008, 06:47 PM
12 Second Club

Trouble finds me a lot. I semi instigate sometimes but I think its the fact of what I look like that they are faster to pursue it. Like if I was some bis 6'5 300 lbs monster I think I could say a hell of a lot more without it going as far. but I'm not so it tends to lead to trouble more quickly.
Old 07-08-2008, 07:00 PM
TECH Apprentice

Maybe I shouldn't have gone that far, but I just HATE it when people try and ignorantly judge me! BUT TRUST ME those other situation were 100% not my fault, dude you cant just punch some one for cutting you off, also that guy that punched my brother was starting **** all night with other people, so I know(besides the fact that my bro saw the looking him right in the face when he punched him) he was trying to start something. Your not supposed to punch people in the face in a pit, yes it happens but its no suppose to.
Old 07-08-2008, 07:10 PM
TECH Apprentice

also it being a felony doesn't make any more dangerous, just like that kid(when we were kids) that puts his hand right in front of your face and keeps saying "I'm not touching you, I'm not touching you" but you will hit him based on anger! I was angry, so I did something in anger!
Old 07-08-2008, 07:12 PM
TECH Apprentice

I would have probably flipped them off back, then they would have thrown something at me, then I would have thrown something back. Thats how it always seems to happen with me. I will do what they do back to them, until it gets out of hand or results in a fight haha.
your probably right but its just ticked me off.
Old 07-08-2008, 07:13 PM
10 Second Club

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Alright what would you guys have done?
just rolled the windows up and cruised on, or just laughed at them. I wouldnt let them even affect me, living well is the best revenge.

I am ALL FOR standing up for yourself but there is no need to start **** with folks that you already know are retarded. Of course theyre gonna try to **** u off and try to start ****, **** them
Old 07-08-2008, 07:25 PM
TECH Apprentice

your probably right.
Old 07-08-2008, 07:46 PM
TECH Apprentice

http://www.wanttoknow.info/911information#911poll

another link. this one is actually from CNN's web site through their search function.

It shows less than half even believed that the government knew about it and allowed it to happen, much less had something to do with it.
Old 07-08-2008, 08:03 PM
TECH Apprentice

o I did more research on the polls and found it closer to that^^^^^^^

but thats still pretty staggering.
Old 07-08-2008, 08:48 PM
10 Second Club

Seriously no one here **** with ryan he is a monster, None of you here stand a chance agianst him. I wouldnt because i want to live to be 22.
Old 07-09-2008, 12:35 AM
TECH Fanatic

you were claiming you werent violent...I proved you wrong from your posts and pointed them out

you asked what we would do... i included that in my post as well...

fact is...u put yourself in tough spots...and you still think 'its other people' and all the trouble comes to your doorstep...i just dont like when people try to find excuses (like its their fault, or "whats wrong with people") for their actions...thats why im still posting in this hideous thread...i guess its one of my pet peeves

man up...drive safer...have a lot more patient... and you will soon realize trouble wont find you anymore
dude, dont waste your time. ill just laugh when someone posts and says
"carbonfiberbird was shot on the freeway today. please make donations to help fund his medical bills"

Quick Reply: whats wrong with people these days?