Western Members CA, AZ, NV, UT, CO, NM, HI

whats wrong with people these days?

Search this Thread

Old 07-07-2008, 02:11 PM
TECH Apprentice

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default whats wrong with people these days?

dude there are alot of dumb *** on the road, Yesterday me and some friends were on our way to the beach, and these dumb ***'s in a lifted ford f250 crew cab pull up next to me in my geo and like 4 people flip us off, and they are smiling at us so I just smile back pull out my crushed can of monster and chuck it at this guys truck, all you hear is "CLUNK", and we were in traffic but after that they just raise there tinted window and don't say **** to me when I pull up next to them, while I mad dog the **** out of them.

Its kind of funny tho, if they wanted to they probably could have kicked my ***, because there were so many of them, Ya see my problem is I dont get scared of people but that gets me in to trouble

Another time I am going to the movies and this guy is doing 15mph in a 50mph zone and I tail gate him and he brake checks me so at the light he pulls up next to me and he gets out and punches me I am RED HOT at this point and this guy knows it so he stops punching me and is just trying to hold me down at this point, luckily for his sake my cousin was be hind him(not seeing him punch me) and tells him to leave, I couldn't even get one punch on the guy

damn come to think of it I have been in alot of fights, My final but best story was when we played this punk show, and my bros in the pit when some guy punches(in the face on purpose) him at this point I don't even think I just rush over there and we start ******* THIS DUDE UP! and his friends jump in basically long story short, I KO 4 guys, a get slashed in the back, of all my friends that came two of them helped, one of them is 5'6" ish and 120lbs and the other 6'1"ish 160Ibs~

any one have any stories
Old 07-07-2008, 02:28 PM
TECH Regular

keep up the good work lol
Old 07-07-2008, 02:34 PM
TECH Regular

i khow what u mean some stupid *** vandals stoled my front lip and grill of my wife brand new scion tc 2008 i was pissed .next day i have some fucken idiot go and burnout right in front of my garage when i didnt even do anything so i went to the guys house and told him what the **** was his problem and he said that i burnout in front of his house first with a corolla i said i dont even have a corrola and then he said ok sorry i got the wrong house and i said dont do it again he said ok sorry lol
Old 07-07-2008, 03:36 PM
TECH Apprentice

I have been lucky, there are MANY times where I could have got BEAT UP, but things would happen, my problem is I never back down. I should do stuff for my own good some times. Tell you the truth I dont even like to fight, but I dont know how I always get around it some how
Old 07-07-2008, 03:37 PM
TECH Apprentice

Originally Posted by droptopT/A
i khow what u mean some stupid *** vandals stoled my front lip and grill of my wife brand new scion tc 2008 i was pissed .next day i have some fucken idiot go and burnout right in front of my garage when i didnt even do anything so i went to the guys house and told him what the **** was his problem and he said that i burnout in front of his house first with a corolla i said i dont even have a corrola and then he said ok sorry i got the wrong house and i said dont do it again he said ok sorry lol
yeah, well at least he was nice about it
Old 07-07-2008, 06:20 PM
TECH Fanatic

so let me get this straight, you chuck a crushed can at his truck, and hes the one thats wrong? I flip people off all the time, if someone threw a crushed can at my camaro and actually hit it, id get out and stab the ******. done deal.
Old 07-07-2008, 08:24 PM
TECH Apprentice

hey well, you flip someone off for no reason, your gonna run into trouble! Your a dumb *** if you flip people off for no reason!
Old 07-07-2008, 09:03 PM
10 Second Club

One time i brake checked some guy tailgating me and he pulled a gun on me, I backed down because i didn't have a gun and didn't want to get shot lol.
Old 07-07-2008, 09:05 PM
TECH Fanatic

Originally Posted by carbonfiberbird
hey well, you flip someone off for no reason, your gonna run into trouble! Your a dumb *** if you flip people off for no reason!
naw i flip them off for cutting me off or almost hitting me. usually they have no clue that they did anything wrong, so according to them i flipped them off for no apparent reason.

point is, flipping someone off is the same as cussing at them. neither of which warrant violence or things being thrown at them. if you get that offended when you get flipped off or someone honks their horn at you then you shouldnt be on the road.
Old 07-07-2008, 09:06 PM
TECH Fanatic

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by XpEdItIoUs
One time i brake checked some guy tailgating me and he pulled a gun on me, I backed down because i didn't have a gun and didn't want to get shot lol.
it was probably my bro. lol
Old 07-07-2008, 09:10 PM
10 Second Club

Originally Posted by 383lt1impala
it was probably my bro. lol
Unless your bro is a skinny little white guy then maybe.
Old 07-07-2008, 09:17 PM
12 Second Club

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Haven't really run into any trouble. I scare Honda's away from me just by my exhaust note.
LOL
Old 07-07-2008, 09:28 PM
On The Tree

u need to mix in a hate f#$% on ur girl...then you wont be so violent anymore...
Old 07-07-2008, 09:44 PM
TECH Regular

Originally Posted by cruiSSin LS1
u need to mix in a hate f#$% on ur girl...then you wont be so violent anymore...
THAT COULD WORK FOR HIM!
Old 07-07-2008, 10:10 PM
TECH Fanatic

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by cruiSSin LS1
Good point. I was gonna suggest jacking off before you hit road.
Old 07-07-2008, 10:15 PM
10 Second Club

Originally Posted by BigDaddyBry
Good point. I was gonna suggest jacking off before you hit road.
LMAO.
Old 07-07-2008, 10:17 PM
TECH Apprentice

Originally Posted by fast01z28
naw i flip them off for cutting me off or almost hitting me. usually they have no clue that they did anything wrong, so according to them i flipped them off for no apparent reason.

point is, flipping someone off is the same as cussing at them. neither of which warrant violence or things being thrown at them. if you get that offended when you get flipped off or someone honks their horn at you then you shouldnt be on the road.
These guys were trying to intimiate me and my two friends, they were in the car pool lane next to us and had nothing to do with anything, we were just cruzing along, talkin when all of a sudden, these guys flip me and my friends off, I think I know why in hine site, they probably diddnt like my "9/11 was an inside job" sticker on my car, cuz I saw a marines sticker on theres, Thats all fine and dandy if you disagree, I really dont care everyone has grown up around differant ways and believes differant thing, BUT when you try to INTIMIDATE me and my friends cuz these guys probably thought we would be scared shitless for my beliefs well then thats where I get angry.
Old 07-07-2008, 10:24 PM
TECH Apprentice

Originally Posted by XpEdItIoUs
And your right, thats what you should do, I was just saying how fuckn stupid people are, IDK everyone I talked to so far has said "right on!"
Old 07-07-2008, 10:28 PM
TECH Apprentice

I dont see how I am being violent, to me if I flip someone off, I am calling them out, thats why I never do it, unless of course in given situations.

In the first instance I am defending my pride, the second was just a jack ***, and the thrid one was helping my bro out, these situations are brought opon me.

Let me put it this way, if someone flips you off on the street, and your just walking what would you do?
Old 07-07-2008, 10:30 PM
TECH Fanatic

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by carbonfiberbird
Let me put it this way, if someone flips you off on the street, and your just walking what would you do?
Blow them a kiss.

Quick Reply: whats wrong with people these days?