Western Members CA, AZ, NV, UT, CO, NM, HI
View Poll Results: Who are you voting for?
John McCain
51.20%
Barack Obama
24.00%
Neither... We're Screwed either way...
24.80%
Voters: 125. You may not vote on this poll

Politics: Presidency

Search this Thread

Old 09-21-2008, 04:46 PM
TECH Veteran

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

bigdaddybry
Old 09-21-2008, 04:51 PM
Launching!

Received 2 Likes on 1 Post

There both ****** retarded.. There constantly arguing about pointless bs while topics of importance are never discussed more then the word change.. Where fuct. Independent party FTMFW!
Old 09-21-2008, 04:51 PM
TECH Fanatic

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by bluecamaroz28
You sound like Sara's daughter wishing her mom wins VP office to deliver her baby in the white house.

Does that video mean the Democatic Party are a punch of lossers for voting for Obama.
explain your reasoning all i said it that this video is so true about how people vote and everyone knows it. How do i sound like her daughter? No it does not mean the whole democratic party is stupid or a punch of lossers as you would say lol.

Last edited by 180ls1; 09-21-2008 at 05:04 PM.
Old 09-21-2008, 05:00 PM
TECH Veteran

if you've seen the movie i think this guy would be ebtter than obama
Old 09-21-2008, 05:13 PM
On The Tree

Its not so easy a caveman can do it!!!!!! *Crys!*
Old 09-21-2008, 05:13 PM
TECH Fanatic

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by Revelation Z28
if you've seen the movie i think this guy would be ebtter than obama
thats from idiocracy.
Old 09-21-2008, 05:33 PM
Launching!

Old 09-21-2008, 05:54 PM
On The Tree

My vote won't count but I don't think the US needs another Iraq or Afghanistan where innocent people get killed and US mothers in tears for their killed sons.

Obama seems to be bringing a new thinking different from the war lords.

There was some law and order in Iraq and Afghanistan but now there isn’t at all. Does that make the US feel safe, is a big question.

Are we waiting for another war with Iran and South Korea for nuclear arms possession? Is that going to improve the economy and bring more jobs? Oh, the cold war with Russia is coming back again. Some more US money is going into that direction.

I am not a US but I am democrat all the way.
Your a democrat dumbass... shove some taco bell up your *** and call it the value menu.
You want new thinking? how is obama gonna bring new thinkin when he cant even vote yes or no or even have an opinion in the Senate? He's a joke.
We're in the war for a reason, to spread world peace and help countries become more independently sufficient.
Old 09-21-2008, 06:11 PM
Banned

Originally Posted by LS1 Life
Your a democrat dumbass... shove some taco bell up your *** and call it the value menu.
You want new thinking? how is obama gonna bring new thinkin when he cant even vote yes or no or even have an opinion in the Senate? He's a joke.
We're in the war for a reason, to spread world peace and help countries become more independently sufficient.
You talk like a 12-year old kid. Did you try that yourself. How does it feel.

Now world peace is -2 country, you idiot. Another war and every state will be an independant country like previous USSR.
Old 09-21-2008, 06:19 PM
TECH Fanatic

You talk like a 12-year old kid. Did you try that yourself. How does it feel.

Now world peace is -2 country, you idiot. Another war and every state will be an independant country like previous USSR.
why dont you respond to my post?
Old 09-21-2008, 06:29 PM
zjt
Staging Lane

hey look here
BREACH HULL ALL DIE
even had it underlined

I voted neither F T W
Old 09-21-2008, 06:36 PM
Launching!

Yea this war hasnt helped us in the slightest bit! If things are so bad in a country then they can always rebel and start a revolution! If you remember from your history class, thats how America came to be! And we had to fight off the strongest army in the world that kept sending waves of invaders! The middle east only has to deal with the few people in thier country's command.

This war is pointless and draining to the economy. But i agree that if we pull out now then all that we have fought for will be lost.

And NO, soldiers there arent defending our freedom! Our freedom is not threatened by a 3rd world country!
Old 09-21-2008, 06:40 PM
TECH Addict

Originally Posted by Black02LS1
Yea this war hasnt helped us in the slightest bit! If things are so bad in a country then they can always rebel and start a revolution! If you remember from your history class, thats how America came to be! And we had to fight off the strongest army in the world that kept sending waves of invaders! The middle east only has to deal with the few people in thier country's command.

This war is pointless and draining to the economy. But i agree that if we pull out now then all that we have fought for will be lost.

And NO, soldiers there arent defending our freedom! Our freedom is not threatened by a 3rd world country!
Yea but I don't think anyone will ever have the ***** to rebel against the government, they would get tossed in jail instantly i'm sure lol.

it's not our freedom we are fighting for, its freedom for iraq (operation iraqi freedom). and we've done a damn fine job, give us oil already!!!
Old 09-21-2008, 07:42 PM
TECH Fanatic

Originally Posted by Black02LS1
a 17 yr old unwed, pregnact daughter! Yea, great parenting!

Ya it is her fault that her daughter is pregnant. Come on dude people make mistakes as i am sure you know, that is just garbage saying that stuff. Should i talk about how Obama is a bastard and his a mom that is a ****? Come on.
Old 09-21-2008, 08:05 PM
On The Tree

Originally Posted by 180ls1
Ya it is her fault that her daughter is pregnant. Come on dude people make mistakes as i am sure you know, that is just garbage saying that stuff. Should i talk about how Obama is a bastard and his a mom that is a ****? Come on.
honestly... people are so stupid.
Family issues are not open for political debate.

Last edited by LS1 Life; 09-21-2008 at 08:33 PM.
Old 09-21-2008, 10:34 PM
Staging Lane

**** politics.

**** this thread.
Old 09-21-2008, 10:46 PM
10 Second Club

Originally Posted by TRANS(AM
**** politics.

**** this thread.

i agree.... you'd think after 16 years of **** up presidents that someone would finally get it right
Old 09-22-2008, 12:12 AM
Teching In

I voted neither. If you look at both candidates objectively, you can see that neither is qualified for the job. It has turned into a popularity contest where the person who makes the most noise, facts be damned, will win the contest.

Some good reading: http://www.Factcheck.org
Old 09-22-2008, 12:17 AM
Teching In

Originally Posted by LS1 Life
Yep, that's us: Spreading "peace" at gun-point. "Independently sufficient"? That's funny. If we wanted them to be independent or sufficient, we wouldn't have fired everyone in their government who could help us get **** under control. We wouldn't have dismissed the entire military.

I wanted to avoid the petty, ignorant bickering in this thread, but after I made my first post I just couldn't help but scroll up and see how bad it was.
Old 09-22-2008, 12:22 AM
On The Tree

Wow, not locked yet?

Anyways, I was by no means a McCain supporter in the primaries. He was the last candidate I supported, and when he won the nomination, I swore I was not going to vote this election.

But then I started hearing about the real Obama. Then I realized how much he will %$#% this country up if he was in office. Just look at his associates... Reverend Wright, William Ayers, Tony Rezko, Farrakan. That's enough for me. You can judge someone a lot by who they hang with, and I don't like that picture. And then there's the "Change" motto. Yeah, Biden is really helping the definition of change. He's as much "Washington" as they get, he's anything but change. I remember the night before naming him as the VP candidate, and talking about how they are awaiting a plane to land at the runway at his HOUSE! Yeah, he can relate to the everyday worker.

No thanks Obama. McCain/Palin for me.

Last edited by campbellshotrods; 09-22-2008 at 01:10 AM. Reason: grammatical error

Quick Reply: Politics: Presidency