Wheels & Tires Forged | Billet | Cast | Radials | Slicks

Budnick rims....... do they get any more exp!?!?

Search this Thread

Old 10-10-2003, 06:19 PM
Launching!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default Budnick rims....... do they get any more exp!?!?

Does ANYONE know where to buy budnick rims for less than the $700/rim they want on their website?? Im sooo in love with the fat lip series but i cant see spending $2800 on rims alone. any dealers known off??
Old 10-10-2003, 10:01 PM
On The Tree

Default Re: Budnick rims....... do they get any more exp!?!?

Jet,

Let me tell you those Fat Lips are so SWEET!!! I bought a set of 18" Knuckles for my '69. I got them 15% off budnik's web site through a group purchase deal. Just be paitence, there will be another GP someday.

thomas...
Old 10-11-2003, 08:20 AM
TECH Fanatic

Received 8 Likes on 5 Posts

Can you guys post the website?
Old 10-11-2003, 09:23 AM
TECH Enthusiast

Jet, I'm not trying to hijack your post but here is something to think about........

I really wanted the Fat Kip Budnik Tillers but they could not build me a 10.5" or 11" wide rear wheel in an 18" size with the "Fat Lip" profile. Plus they couldn't build me the custom offsets I wanted and only could get me a 1.75" lip on the wheels. iForged worked with me to get a 2.5" lip in the front and a massive 3.5" lip in the rear. Now that's what I'm talking about, a truly custom wheel. HRE, Boyd, Billet Specialties, Fikse, and Simmons wouldn't work with me on a "custom" size and offset so my money went to iForged in the end. I figured that I should get the offset I wanted when paying that much $$$ for any wheel. the iForged were more money than the Budniks.........but I got just what I wanted and they are a light weight forged 3 pc wheel.
Greg

Old 10-11-2003, 12:02 PM
Launching!

SS LS1, i have ben drooling over your car since ive ben posting here!!!! and your rims are incredable, but on Airmen pay, i cant afford to spend that much money.... even though my tour in Korea is alowing me to save a lil money. Even the budnicks are stretching it, ill prob end up going with the TT2s believe it or not. I know everyone has em, but they are cheap, wide and have a fat lip. I truly wish i could buy rims like yours, but the government wont pay me enough!! Anywho im just bitchin a lil rims are very important to me and im VERY pickey!! I really do appreciate your input but the money just isnt there. Thanks!!! And keep up the good work on that BAD *** SS!!!!!
NIPHILLI.... the website in www.budnick.com go to the fat lip series and the ones im lookin at are the Fontanas, hope this helps a lil
Old 10-11-2003, 12:30 PM
TECH Fanatic

Yea um... dat was cool, but it was da wrong website.
Old 10-11-2003, 09:53 PM
On The Tree

Dude, check out CCW in Florida (Daytona). John custom builds his wheels and will get u the off set and probably the lip you're looking for. I'm guessing the price will be around 2K-3K for a set.

At least give him an e-mail and see what he can do. Beautiful wheels too man

BTW...we appreciate yoour service bro
Old 10-12-2003, 12:12 PM
Launching!

ooooops.... the address is wwww.budnik.com i spelled it wrong, sorry!!! and shadow, thanks, ill email him see what he can do for me!

BTW....its people like you who make serving this country worthwhile (as well as alot of other stuff!) Thanks guys!!!
Old 04-19-2004, 07:10 AM
On The Tree

If you go to Budnik.com and go to dealer locator you can pic your state and see if there are any local dealers and check with them. I was quoted 1800 for a set local to me.
Old 04-19-2004, 08:27 AM
TECH Regular

Thats strange, mine were custome made for me, 19x10.5 in the rear 18x9.5 up front, 3-4 weeks to get built and they were here. I dont remember the price though, but all quality wheels arent going to be "cheap". Good luck with your decision.
Andy
Old 04-19-2004, 09:00 AM
TECH Fanatic

stay away from the jucies and you'll be able to save your cash. j/k man

Originally Posted by JetMech99
SS LS1, i have ben drooling over your car since ive ben posting here!!!! and your rims are incredable, but on Airmen pay, i cant afford to spend that much money.... even though my tour in Korea is alowing me to save a lil money. Even the budnicks are stretching it, ill prob end up going with the TT2s believe it or not. I know everyone has em, but they are cheap, wide and have a fat lip. I truly wish i could buy rims like yours, but the government wont pay me enough!! Anywho im just bitchin a lil rims are very important to me and im VERY pickey!! I really do appreciate your input but the money just isnt there. Thanks!!! And keep up the good work on that BAD *** SS!!!!!
NIPHILLI.... the website in www.budnick.com go to the fat lip series and the ones im lookin at are the Fontanas, hope this helps a lil
Old 04-19-2004, 11:25 AM
TECH Fanatic

Check out the Forged line at www.billetwheel.com

If nothing there catches your eye, give us a call on the Budnik stuff
Old 04-19-2004, 03:43 PM
Launching!

wow, thought this post was dead! thanks for bringin it back Ricky! still havnt made up my mind on rims yet, so this input is highly appreciated! ill be movin to cali here in a few months, so im sure ill be contact with ya then todd. oh, and trust me ron, ive bn stayin away from the jucies but the bars still call my name every weekend, nothin else to do here! so it gets a lil exp even without "buy me jucie" all the time! thanks again guys!
Old 04-19-2004, 07:27 PM
On The Tree

Does the Swingman fit f-body? Any pics? They look similar to the simmons.
Old 04-19-2004, 07:29 PM
TECH Fanatic

The Swingman is a "one off" set made for Ken Griffey JR. If you wanted them I can arrange it for about 10k. Take a look at the Forged line at www.billetwheel.com , theres a similar wheel in there.
Old 04-19-2004, 08:19 PM
On The Tree

todd, on the Forged series.... will 18x10's fit all four corners, and if so.... what kind of a price can you give for the set?

wanting info on the BC10's from bcforged.com

and what is the lip size on the 18x10's......... thanks!
Old 12-17-2007, 05:31 PM
11 Second Club

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

The budnick wheels were custom made for mine- but i bought the car with them already on haha.. ya they are expensive though- mine are 18x9 on the front and 18x11 on the rear- original owner told me it was 3200 for the rims alone! i love my car with them on though- cant remember there a 5 spoke- and the offset is freakin sick! profile pic has a pic of my car..
Old 12-17-2007, 06:22 PM
TECH Addict

Originally Posted by bigblock4-speed
The budnick wheels were custom made for mine- but i bought the car with them already on haha.. ya they are expensive though- mine are 18x9 on the front and 18x11 on the rear- original owner told me it was 3200 for the rims alone! i love my car with them on though- cant remember there a 5 spoke- and the offset is freakin sick! profile pic has a pic of my car..
you just brought up a 3 year old thread. awesome

Quick Reply: Budnick rims....... do they get any more exp!?!?