Wheels & Tires Forged | Billet | Cast | Radials | Slicks

O.E.wheelsLLC heads up.

Search this Thread

Old 12-24-2013, 06:37 AM
TECH Fanatic

Received 15 Likes on 7 Posts

Default O.E.wheelsLLC heads up.

Just because they have their products listed as in stock doesn't mean they are in stock. Be sure to call them first before you order.

I ordered a set of wheels from them and then received an email saying their "inventory was off" and that they did not have the wheels. I replied using the customer help email they provided asking what I should do and when they would have them in stock since I already paid them. They never responded, I'm guessing they left for Christmas. Soooo I'm dead in the water with that money gone waiting on a response.

Don't end up like me, call first.
Old 12-24-2013, 06:43 AM
TECH Veteran

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

Originally Posted by armyboyatc
Just because they have their products listed as in stock doesn't mean they are in stock. Be sure to call them first before you order.

I ordered a set of wheels from them and then received an email saying their "inventory was off" and that they did not have the wheels. I replied using the customer help email they provided asking what I should do and when they would have them in stock since I already paid them. They never responded, I'm guessing they left for Christmas. Soooo I'm dead in the water with that money gone waiting on a response.

Don't end up like me, call first.
Hopefully, you used a credit card for the purchase. Contact your CC company's help desk, tell them what happened, and have them cancel the transaction and the charges.
Old 12-24-2013, 10:20 AM
TECH Fanatic

I used pay pal so I have 45 days. Ill just be patient till after Christmas and see what happens. Just pisses me off that they leave me hanging.

You run a business, you received money, you had time to send me an email and you should answer my question before you just split from work and leave a customer hanging while holding his money.

That's just my thinking.
Old 12-24-2013, 10:41 AM
TECH Senior Member

Received 79 Likes on 70 Posts

If they didn't have the wheels they should have 1. refunded your money immediately or 2. given you an estimated time of arrival and offered to ship the set then or offer you a refund immediately if you didn't feel like waiting. Anything other then those 2 are poor customer service. I would be slightly lenient being that it is the holidays though.
Old 12-24-2013, 10:52 AM
TECH Resident

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I used pay pal so I have 45 days. Ill just be patient till after Christmas and see what happens. Just pisses me off that they leave me hanging.

You run a business, you received money, you had time to send me an email and you should answer my question before you just split from work and leave a customer hanging while holding his money.

That's just my thinking.
Post this also in their thread they have in the wheels sec since they check that frequently
Old 12-24-2013, 12:26 PM
TECH Fanatic

Well the purpose isn't to bash these guys. I was just telling members here to be sure to call first so this doesn't happen to them.

I understand its the holidays but still.
Old 12-24-2013, 10:24 PM
TECH Resident

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Well the purpose isn't to bash these guys. I was just telling members here to be sure to call first so this doesn't happen to them.

I understand its the holidays but still.
O i know holidays are no excuse when you run a buisness of that magnitude though. When it comes down to it its yours just as much as theirs and you shoudnt be left hanging as they should also get their time off. Hope all works out for you we know they mean no harm and everything will work out
Old 01-02-2014, 08:03 AM
Banned

Received 11 Likes on 11 Posts

If you call first they can just say they are in stock......wait to get your payment.....then email you telling you there was an inventory mistake and they are not in stock.

Use a credit card. If they don't arrive within 5 days....cancel the payment. UPS ground is only 3 days nationwide.

Quick Reply: O.E.wheelsLLC heads up.