Wheels & Tires Forged | Billet | Cast | Radials | Slicks

Does Anyone Run Skinnes And Meats On Every Day Driver

Search this Thread

Old 11-20-2005, 02:46 AM
TECH Regular

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

like i said in a previous post...i put my stock 17" rims back on. the car rides like absolute **** compared to the drag setup. i decided to take my car to the track one last time on sunday so i put the drag setup back on and OMG what a difference. I HATE the 17" wheels....even though my chrome 17" ten spokes look oh so nice on my car.
Old 11-21-2005, 01:14 AM
TECH Regular

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by Camaro396
ive had people slam on the brakes in front of me and it really doesnt stop that bad..IMO
and just to add...

coming home from the track today i was cruising at about 70mph and had a deer run out in front of me...making me franticly grab the brakes as hard as i could. NO PROBLEMS...braked like a dream and totally stable. first thing i thought of after it happened was this post...so i thought id share. that was the first time (in prolly over 6 years) that ive had to grab the brakes that hard...and being at that speed.

bye
Old 11-21-2005, 01:21 AM
11 Second Club

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by BTLFEDSS
I ran on pro star skinnies for a while with 165 metric tires with no problem just don't dive in to any hard corners at a high speeed takes a little bit to get use to the feel.But with a set up like i had with drag radials on 15's you should be fine for every day
BTLFEDSS
Ditto.

See sig.