Wiring, Stereo & Electronics Audio Components | Radars | Alarms - and things that spark when they shouldn't

Kee Audio- No reply?

Search this Thread

Old 03-01-2009, 11:52 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Received 7 Likes on 5 Posts

Default Kee Audio- No reply?

Attempted to get ahold of someone at Kee Audio about the stealth enclosures...i want one, if they come in a 12" size!
Anyone know about this?
Old 03-02-2009, 12:08 AM
Launching!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

not sure man about the enclosure, did you try his number listed on the site? Just talked to him a few days ago, be patient with him as hes been out with some health problems. If no answer on the number on his site, pm him with an appropriate message title and he will get back to you.

Ryan
Old 03-02-2009, 12:27 AM
TECH Enthusiast

Thank you
I havent called yet...time zone differences :S but i did message him, hope hes ok!
Old 03-02-2009, 07:31 AM
TECH Fanatic

Received 8 Likes on 6 Posts

Originally Posted by BigBadWhitey
Attempted to get ahold of someone at Kee Audio about the stealth enclosures...i want one, if they come in a 12" size!
Anyone know about this?
this is what the title says "Fiberglass backed enclosure for 10" or 12" subwoofers"

http://www.keeaudio.com/id71.html
Old 03-02-2009, 05:53 PM
Staging Lane

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

You might also try email ian@keeaudio.com
Old 03-02-2009, 06:25 PM
TECH Enthusiast

I know thats what it says, but i dont want to place an order and recive a 10" sub without having talked to someone first
Being in canada...shipping stuff all around is kinda a pain
Old 03-02-2009, 06:41 PM
TECH Addict

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

I'm sure he'll reply soon, Ian's been a stand up guy with me, I've spent a lot of money with him. I know he had some health problems very recently, I'd give him a few days, I know it stinks to want new stereo parts and have the money burning a hole in your pocket, but good parts and a nice company/guy to deal with are worth the wait.
Old 03-02-2009, 06:58 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Agreed, thanks guys
(PS if anyone has this box in the 12 inch just shout, then i know i can order it )
Old 03-04-2009, 04:31 PM
Banned

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Hi, Sorry I'm a little late to the party!! Saw the post but hadn't had time to get back like I wanted. I have made several 12" fiberglass enclosures in the past. Lately it's gotten to be a bit much for me to keep up with fabrication with the surgery and some other things I've had to do ie: physical therapy. I have honestly been thinking about not doing much fabrication because of the amount of other sales I've had to keep up with. Every one of the different items like enclosures and bezels are hand made and do require alot of attention so it cuts into the time I have to make them and keep up with other orders. I am contemplating just doing sales of strictly speakers, subs, amps and accessories in addition to prefab enclosures. There are too many other companies that specialize in just enclosures or just bezels that can reproduce them faster then I can because that's all they do. They can focus more time into specific items while I am spread all over the place.
That being said, if you need one I will make it for you but it will probably one of the last ones I do for awhile. Just let me know what sub it is you were looking at or if I can assist you with one. I cut the openings to fit specific subs because not all subwoofer cutout diameters are the same. I also need to know to make sure that the sub will operate properly in the airspace volume available. Email me with the info at ian@keeaudio.com and I will get with you on this project! Thanks!!!