Wiring, Stereo & Electronics Audio Components | Radars | Alarms - and things that spark when they shouldn't

Thinking of eDead...Worth it?

Search this Thread

Old 11-21-2009, 04:24 PM
On The Tree

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I used edead as well and can't really say I've had any problems, but I also haven't had to take anything apart yet either to see what it's doing behind everything!
Old 11-22-2009, 01:53 AM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by dragonrage
I only did the LL under the floor. The doors only had RAAMMat and some Second Skin sludge. They still let noise in, though not as much as stock. The car went back together easily, just that I needed to press down really hard to get the bolts for the center console to hook (I made the holes through the LL first but it was still a pain).
Ahh I see. The floor wasn't too bad except in the trunk trying to get the t-top holders back in place which doesn't matter when my sub is sitting there. The biggest problem I had was putting the sail panels back in. For the doors I put it on the panel itself and not the door, and that didn't cause any problems putting them back on. You might try that if you have any left and want to reduce the noise.