Wiring, Stereo & Electronics Audio Components | Radars | Alarms - and things that spark when they shouldn't

sub box in trunk, non stealth.

Search this Thread

Old 12-19-2009 | 06:42 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Wow, you are a tool. I have spent PLENTY of time tuning with the new termlab. YOU are the one who obviously haven't.

Porting "gives you volume"? Really? LMAO

And the reason I chose an L5 for my DAILY LISTENING SYSTEM is because its just that. The L5 is the best sub of all low-end subs. ($ wise) Kinds like the smartest kid in special ed. IT IS IN NO MEANS AN SPL SUB OR AN SQ SUB, and I don't use it for it either. So NO, it not "just what I could afford", its what I felt I could waste my money on for a dd setup.

And as far as playing a SQ track or tuning or whatever bullshit you are saying about me not knowing what im talking about. Ever heard of Team Zierbox?:

Can you say #2 in the WORLD in SQ... 4 TIMES?

Can you say Car Audio and Electronics cover car Sept. 2007?:

Every heard of Luxury and Exotics Mag? How about the TREO Truck?

This was ONE SHOW for Team Zierbox:

Now Im obviously not the man himself (Todd Zier) or even close to his car audio knowledge, (though I hope to be someday) but I AM personal friends with him AND sponsored AND do all my car audio work with him. Judging from working with the #2 car audio gut in the world, being in the Ranger, Treo truck, and COUNTLESS other vehicles in magazines and WORL FINALS, I think I know A thing or 2. How many of your teams' vehicles are in magazines? How about world finals?

Oh, and fyi, the Ranger, AN SQ VEHICLE, hit a 153 without breaking a sweat. As in, half power.

STFU and get out. Im oficially out of this thread. Please feel free to PM me with any help you may need. If I can't provide an anwser, I sure as hell know somebody who can.
Old 12-19-2009 | 08:40 PM
TECH Resident

Originally Posted by 98camaro28
Wow, you are a tool. I have spent PLENTY of time tuning with the new termlab. YOU are the one who obviously haven't.

Porting "gives you volume"? Really? LMAO

And the reason I chose an L5 for my DAILY LISTENING SYSTEM is because its just that. The L5 is the best sub of all low-end subs. ($ wise) Kinds like the smartest kid in special ed. IT IS IN NO MEANS AN SPL SUB OR AN SQ SUB, and I don't use it for it either. So NO, it not "just what I could afford", its what I felt I could waste my money on for a dd setup.

And as far as playing a SQ track or tuning or whatever bullshit you are saying about me not knowing what im talking about. Ever heard of Team Zierbox?:

Can you say #2 in the WORLD in SQ... 4 TIMES?

Can you say Car Audio and Electronics cover car Sept. 2007?:

Every heard of Luxury and Exotics Mag? How about the TREO Truck?

This was ONE SHOW for Team Zierbox:

Now Im obviously not the man himself (Todd Zier) or even close to his car audio knowledge, (though I hope to be someday) but I AM personal friends with him AND sponsored AND do all my car audio work with him. Judging from working with the #2 car audio gut in the world, being in the Ranger, Treo truck, and COUNTLESS other vehicles in magazines and WORL FINALS, I think I know A thing or 2. How many of your teams' vehicles are in magazines? How about world finals?

Oh, and fyi, the Ranger, AN SQ VEHICLE, hit a 153 without breaking a sweat. As in, half power.

STFU and get out. Im oficially out of this thread. Please feel free to PM me with any help you may need. If I can't provide an anwser, I sure as hell know somebody who can.
Volume as in spl. Ah let me guess, you thought I met box space. You want it louder, the simplest way in the book is porting, period. Just as you are to regular listening is the reason I wanted sealed 15s. Because of all music type.

Rofl, show me your name on those awards. Show me your name on any of those vehicles.

Reminds me I'll get my buddies car to beat your car.

It's ok, I've seen many of guys like you at plenty of shows. They are knowlegeable but act like they know everything about anything.

You know how many people never make it to shows. There's more with some serious rides and work that never show it. It's a hobbie. It's like racing. How many do you think don't do it for a living or compete. Again, its a hobbie. And both are expensive. Tell me a cheap hobbie, cause I sure don't know of any.

I can get the SQ and spl guys from the local shop and put up their vehicles too. It doesn't mean a thing to me. Sure I know them personally, seen some interesting stuff. Some amazing wall builds and fab guys. Yet, some of these people have $30k in work, and these guys could care less about competing.

It's not my work, I've never touched it. Why am I going to show someone else is stuff even though it's out of the shop that I've been going to for years.

We will have to agree to disagree.

Don't let the door hit you in the *** on the way out.

And Merry Christmas to you again!

Quick Reply: sub box in trunk, non stealth.