Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

TSP shipping taking a while?

Search this Thread

Old 11-02-2008, 05:44 PM
Launching!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default TSP shipping taking a while?

On the 7th of october I ordered some heads/ cam oil pump etc etc all totalling around 2000 dollars from TSP. I have yet to recieve them, do they usually take a while for shipping? I've been told twice that they will go out 'later this week' or 'next week' Im sorry if this comes out as a sort of bashing post but its been nearly a month since I've ordered and paid. My engine is sitting ready to be put together but I am lacking all the parts. Should I just wait longer?
Old 11-02-2008, 06:04 PM
Launching!

did you order off the shelf parts or did you ask for a custom ground cam and work to be done on the heads?
Old 11-02-2008, 06:11 PM
Launching!

I ordered the torquer v2 and the stg 1.5 head's, it was a h/c kit, also ordered some gaskets, a ported oil pump, and a fuel pump. I spent quite a bit of money with them and emailed them 2 days ago asking the status of my order and have recieved no reply. I am not pleased with the way this has been going.
Old 11-02-2008, 06:17 PM
Launching!

i dont know then, they have always been prompt when ever I have bought from them. They are good about responding on here so Im sure you will hear something soon. GL
Old 11-02-2008, 06:27 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by scottHMT
I ordered the torquer v2 and the stg 1.5 head's, it was a h/c kit, also ordered some gaskets, a ported oil pump, and a fuel pump. I spent quite a bit of money with them and emailed them 2 days ago asking the status of my order and have recieved no reply. I am not pleased with the way this has been going.
I've delt with Texas-Speed a lot. One thing I can say is just give them a call. 95% of the time I've always got the answer I've needed, and also the full status of my parts. They also e-mail me a tracking number and billing information. I ordered a set of 2.5 heads about the same time as you (actually a week or two earlier) and received them about a week ago.

I was told their CNC machine was down, thus the reason for backing up on all CNC'd head orders. I can see that being logical solution with dealing with a bunch of orders for similar heads.

Also, what time did you e-mail them? I realize that two days ago would be friday, and I would not expect to hear back from them until monday or so latest. I know they are not open on the weekends.

-Kyle
Old 11-02-2008, 09:34 PM
Launching!

When I ordered my cam from them they checked if it was in stock and then sent me a tracking number via email to let me know the status. I say call and speak to someone there.
Old 11-02-2008, 10:50 PM
On The Tree

i ordered cam, gaskets, oil pump, lifters and other things.
Everything arrived 2 days later
Old 11-03-2008, 09:30 AM
FormerVendor

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Scott,

I apologize for the delays on getting your parts out to you. The delay has been caused to both CNC machines having issues. We have been flying repair men in for the past two weeks trying to get all the everything back up and running at full speed. Let me check on your heads and I will shoot your a PM with a ship date as soon as I know something. You are always more than welcome to call or PM me for updates as you need them. Again, sorry for the delay and we will have your order shipped out to you as soon as possible.

Jon Reynolds
Texas Speed & Performance
Old 11-03-2008, 11:55 AM
Launching!

Thank you Jon I appreciate the response, just keep me updated on whats going on, Thanks.
Old 11-03-2008, 05:13 PM
On The Tree

Texas speed is a great company, always take care of their customers, I ordered headers, full suspension from these guys and their arrived quickly, If theres a delay theres a good reason.
Old 11-03-2008, 05:31 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Id say just be patient, I ordered heads from a different sponsor on here,not naming any names. I made the order on September 16th and they have not showed up yet. I am trying to be patient but when I order almost 3,000 worth of Heads,springs, supporting mods etc, you would think a month and a half would be enough time. Then again, these are the first set of heads Ive ever ordered. So I never new how long heads would take to be sent out.
Old 11-04-2008, 01:32 AM
TECH Resident

Wow it looks like if your ordering heads from TSP it might take a little while to get them.