Paging Wizeass

Search this Thread

Old 07-30-2009, 10:59 AM
TECH Fanatic

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default Paging Wizeass

What’s up with your car? last I read, you fixed your fuel pump issues. Car is pilled up now. When are we gonna see some 5’s out of that heap? You’ve got a nice sig now, so lets see some ET’s to back it up.

:beer:
Old 07-30-2009, 11:03 AM
TECH Regular

He's got all new parts that were spraypainted black and ready to go right?
Old 07-30-2009, 12:01 PM
TECH Fanatic

Originally Posted by TINKRD
What’s up with your car? last I read, you fixed your fuel pump issues. Car is pilled up now. When are we gonna see some 5’s out of that heap? You’ve got a nice sig now, so lets see some ET’s to back it up.

+1,
Old 07-30-2009, 06:07 PM
10 Second Club

Jerm,

I will take you up on that..... my 636rw setup vs your turbo car..... $200.00 lock it in!

(lol) remember the old **** talkin thread with your terminator and my slow *** piece of ****
Old 07-30-2009, 06:31 PM
10 Second Club

took that bitch to the Arm Drop Live last week at Kennedale. Talk to the guys from Rich's show... they were pretty cool. They let me in late, I got there after 7:30 and time trails started at 2:00 or so. I was the last car and instead of 3 passes I got 1 straight off the street. No cool down as much as I would have liked. Ran a 7.27 @ 94mph on motor (the shop tried to get there in time {trailored the shop car from Lewisville} but was turned away at the gate. I got there just in time before the end of qualifying and told em I would pay my 55 bucks just to make some passes during the event. They let me in. Needless to say I finished 3rd in the 7 second NA class out of 16 cars hotlapped from driving the car 50-60 miles. I was one of the only cars likely driven to the track in the class.....

Strackcar what what!

Thanks to the boys at Real Performance Motorsports for putting together a hell of a car....

Old 07-30-2009, 09:04 PM
TECH Fanatic

Originally Posted by WizeAss
Jerm,

I will take you up on that..... my 636rw setup vs your turbo car..... $200.00 lock it in!

(lol) remember the old **** talkin thread with your terminator and my slow *** piece of ****
Deal! Of course from a roll. I hope my crap holds together with 20psi, probably what it's going to take.

Man, my old pos terminator was pretty fun, but it was wierd, you would think back then making 490rwhp you could be damn near beat anything on the street. I always had problems with heads/cam ls1's staying door to door with me. That would always irratate me.

I still remember the time JP sprayed his t/a next to me, that had to have been the fastest car I have ever seen roll out. It was like I put my crap in reverse and nailed the throttle.

JP, when you plan on having it done? Who's doing the work?
Old 07-31-2009, 03:10 AM
Banned

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

took that bitch to the Arm Drop Live last week at Kennedale. Talk to the guys from Rich's show... they were pretty cool. They let me in late, I got there after 7:30 and time trails started at 2:00 or so. I was the last car and instead of 3 passes I got 1 straight off the street. No cool down as much as I would have liked. Ran a 7.27 @ 94mph on motor (the shop tried to get there in time {trailored the shop car from Lewisville} but was turned away at the gate. I got there just in time before the end of qualifying and told em I would pay my 55 bucks just to make some passes during the event. They let me in. Needless to say I finished 3rd in the 7 second NA class out of 16 cars hotlapped from driving the car 50-60 miles. I was one of the only cars likely driven to the track in the class.....

Strackcar what what!

Thanks to the boys at Real Performance Motorsports for putting together a hell of a car....

i drive my **** to the track every time and go faster with overdrive
Old 07-31-2009, 08:35 AM
TECH Fanatic

Originally Posted by Vcious04
Deal! Of course from a roll. I hope my crap holds together with 20psi, probably what it's going to take.

Man, my old pos terminator was pretty fun, but it was wierd, you would think back then making 490rwhp you could be damn near beat anything on the street. I always had problems with heads/cam ls1's staying door to door with me. That would always irratate me.

I still remember the time JP sprayed his t/a next to me, that had to have been the fastest car I have ever seen roll out. It was like I put my crap in reverse and nailed the throttle.

JP, when you plan on having it done? Who's doing the work?
Lol. that video is still around. I think its on streetfire or something. I used to have it book marked.

Me you and mellow went 3 wide. We were going around a slight curve so I went wide right incase I lost traction on the shifts. When I leave the camera view I’m a car out and then when I get back into the camera view I’m 8 cars out. lmao.

Ya’ll Arlington folks are crazy! We went 3-4 wide in 2 waves.

The turbo will be getting finished this winter. Should be out this spring  I’ll be running on stock heads like you for a little bit.
Old 07-31-2009, 08:41 AM
10 Second Club

Lol. that video is still around. I think its on streetfire or something. I used to have it book marked.

Me you and mellow went 3 wide. We were going around a slight curve so I went wide right incase I lost traction on the shifts. When I leave the camera view I’m a car out and then when I get back into the camera view I’m 8 cars out. lmao.

Ya’ll Arlington folks are crazy! We went 3-4 wide in 2 waves.

The turbo will be getting finished this winter. Should be out this spring  I’ll be running on stock heads like you for a little bit.

Heads are only needed if you are lifting them. Stock heads work fine on boost and nitrous.
Old 07-31-2009, 08:54 AM
TECH Fanatic

Heads are only needed if you are lifting them. Stock heads work fine on boost and nitrous.
Idiot…

i should be able to drag you on stock heads, so dont worry
Old 07-31-2009, 09:17 AM
TECH Fanatic

Heads are only needed if you are lifting them.
? I hope you are joking.
Old 07-31-2009, 09:44 AM
10 Second Club

Idiot…

i should be able to drag you on stock heads, so dont worry
heads dont mean as much with FI or nitrous as they do natural aspiration since you are forcing air. Add more bottle or more juice folks.

My heads are ported GM castings. Honestly the intake port has very little work on it.
Old 07-31-2009, 10:17 AM
TECH Addict

heads dont mean as much with FI or nitrous as they do natural aspiration since you are forcing air. Add more bottle or more juice folks.

My heads are ported GM castings. Honestly the intake port has very little work on it.
Yeah you are right, trying to cram twice the air in a little intake runner and out a little exhaust port is no big deal. I dont know why anyone would run a turbo car with anything but stock castings.............
Old 07-31-2009, 10:32 AM
TECH Fanatic

Originally Posted by xfactor_pitbulls
Yeah you are right, trying to cram twice the air in a little intake runner and out a little exhaust port is no big deal. I dont know why anyone would run a turbo car with anything but stock castings.............
LMFAO! - Mikey is actually a decent feller, but he is better off with yes or no answers.
Old 07-31-2009, 10:43 AM
TECH Fanatic

In Christmas Vacation, the family is gathered around the table, eating turkey. Clark comments that they saw Santa. Eddie looks up from his plate and says "You serious Clark?"

You serious Stewie?
Old 07-31-2009, 10:48 AM
10 Second Club

Originally Posted by xfactor_pitbulls
you guys are splitting hairs.

stock heads is an excuse.
Old 07-31-2009, 11:00 AM
10 Second Club

Originally Posted by turbo'd stang
In Christmas Vacation, the family is gathered around the table, eating turkey. Clark comments that they saw Santa. Eddie looks up from his plate and says "You serious Clark?"

You serious Stewie?
common sense.....

if you are Forcing or adding a compressed air into an engine the argument on whether the cylinder head is efficient is of less importance. Not saying it doesnt make a difference, just that heads will make a much greater difference on an NA motor and heads being ported wont be as big an issue on a boosted or juiced engine.

My point was... why use stock heads as an excuse? Yall sound like me!
Old 07-31-2009, 11:41 AM
TECH Fanatic

common sense.....

if you are Forcing or adding a compressed air into an engine the argument on whether the cylinder head is efficient is of less importance. Not saying it doesnt make a difference, just that heads will make a much greater difference on an NA motor and heads being ported wont be as big an issue on a boosted or juiced engine.

My point was... why use stock heads as an excuse? Yall sound like me!
Show me anyone w/ an LSx motor making over 900RW on stock casting, unported heads.

You’re an idiot Mikey if you can’t grasp that concept.
Old 07-31-2009, 12:07 PM
12 Second Club

what concept is he not grasping?

if a head has to move air on its own it needs to be as efficient as possible...everyone knows that...on a N/A motor the better the heads the more power you can make.

if it has a hairdryer ramming it down its throat it doesn't matter how big the ports are the air is going in it....end of discussion...all you have to do to get more power out of a turbo car is turn the boost up....you can have the shittiest heads ever on a turbo car and still make as much power as a N/A car with good heads...

and like Mike said, better heads on either setup will make a difference...but he's saying a N/A motor with **** heads will lose more than a turbo car with those same heads...make sense??

The turbo makes up for the heads being inefficient.
Old 07-31-2009, 12:09 PM
TECH Enthusiast

* yawns *