Negative Trader Feedback Disputes| Fraud Reports | Scam Warnings

silverM6TA - Sent me a LOCKED tuner

Search this Thread

Old 03-31-2009, 03:22 PM
TECH Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default silverM6TA - Sent me a LOCKED tuner

silverM6TA posted in classified as having an UNLOCKED Diablo Predator U7198. I received it on Saturday and it is locked!!! I have PM'd him twice (and received confirmation that he has received the PM's) and he will not respond. I need a full refund!!!!

I would appreciate if silverM6TA would please come into this thread and let me know what's going on!!
Old 03-31-2009, 05:41 PM
TECH Regular

I have initiated a dispute with Paypal and my Credit Card company. Paypal have now intervened as he is completely unresponsive.
Old 04-01-2009, 01:36 AM
TECH Apprentice

was this the tuner listed like last week? Sorry to hear that bro
Old 04-01-2009, 07:29 AM
TECH Regular

It was posted the week before - but the post has been removed. The Seller actually contacted me last night - I have asked him to refund the money and I will send back - which I think is fair - but it needs to be in that order (my money back first). I'll post again once I hear back.
Old 04-01-2009, 08:26 PM
Launching!

guys i am the seller. its a long story on how this sitution came to be. I feel downright horrible about it. I have sent him his money back and hope he can understand that i never intended on this happening. but after this is all said and done its still my fault that this happened.
Old 04-01-2009, 08:35 PM
TECH Cry Baby BOSS APPROVED!

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by silverM6TA
guys i am the seller. its a long story on how this sitution came to be. I feel downright horrible about it. I have sent him his money back and hope he can understand that i never intended on this happening. but after this is all said and done its still my fault that this happened.
Its good to know that there are honest people left out there.
Old 04-01-2009, 08:36 PM
11 Second Club

Props to you for making right on the deal!!!!
Old 04-01-2009, 08:37 PM
TECH Regular

Sure enough, I have been refunded the original selling price (which included shipping). silverM6TA has been good about this once he responded o my PM's.

I need to know what is fair now though about shipping the unit back? I am out a few bucks because of the Paypal fee once he returned the cash - but what about payment for shipping back? I didn't ask for a tuner that was locked - so should I be out of pocket at all? Keep in mind I'm in Canada.

What's fair?
Old 04-02-2009, 11:12 AM
TECH Cry Baby BOSS APPROVED!

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

If it was all my fault I would ensure that I cover all costs to include shipping. In other words bring you back to where you were before this happened.
Old 04-02-2009, 12:43 PM
11 Second Club

u shouldnt have been out bucks from paypal tho, you refund the payment, should process full refund...
Old 04-02-2009, 01:58 PM
TECH Apprentice

paypal can be gay. I'd say imo it should be covered as it was not your error, but splitting the difference would be acceptable too. +1 Props to SilverM6TA For being an Upstanding person and making it right, we need more like you and less flakers.
Old 04-02-2009, 07:44 PM
TECH Apprentice

Originally Posted by 32of32
Sure enough, I have been refunded the original selling price (which included shipping). silverM6TA has been good about this once he responded o my PM's.

I need to know what is fair now though about shipping the unit back? I am out a few bucks because of the Paypal fee once he returned the cash - but what about payment for shipping back? I didn't ask for a tuner that was locked - so should I be out of pocket at all? Keep in mind I'm in Canada.

What's fair?
Every time I have been refunded using paypal I didn't get charged a fee so I don't see how you were charged on the refund. Also, I believe it is the buyers responsibility to pay to ship the product back even if it is the fault of the seller. I never got extra money to send back an item. It's kinda a risk you take purchasing online..
Old 04-02-2009, 08:04 PM
TECH Regular

Originally Posted by PACKERSz28Camaro
Every time I have been refunded using paypal I didn't get charged a fee so I don't see how you were charged on the refund. Also, I believe it is the buyers responsibility to pay to ship the product back even if it is the fault of the seller. I never got extra money to send back an item. It's kinda a risk you take purchasing online..
Thanks for your input. I was charged - I guess I need to call Paypal,
Old 05-01-2009, 06:16 PM
Rehab is for quitters...

https://ls1tech.com/forums/negative-...ack-forum.html

Quick Reply: silverM6TA - Sent me a LOCKED tuner