GI: Credit Repair

Search this Thread

Old 03-27-2010, 05:31 PM
On The Tree

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default GI: Credit Repair

I am now working for a credit repair company and I was curious if any of you would be intereted in such a service. I am currently working on getting things in place to be a sponsor but I was curious to see if one is even interested. We are one of the three largest credit restoration companies here in the U.S. and we are also doing buisness in Canada. We can raise your score 120-200 points in most cases. If you would like more info just let me know or shoot me a pm.

Mods if this violates the rules let me know and I'll delete it. There is not a sponsor on here like our company so I am assuming it doesn't violate the rules.
Old 03-27-2010, 06:30 PM
TECH Fanatic

what would the cost be on something like this?
Old 03-27-2010, 07:15 PM
On The Tree

The cost is $699-$799 depending on how you choose to pay for it. I can finance it with $99.00 down and 4 equal payments for the rest and that would be for the $799.00. I could do half down and the other half in 30 days or all up front, both of those options are $699.00. We guarantee our sservice and put your money into escrow until you see the results. We are also a Red Flag compliant company which means all of your information is secure all of the time. Oh, I forgot to metion that we stay with you for a year to make sure that your totally cleaned up.

Last edited by boostnificent; 03-27-2010 at 07:20 PM.
Old 03-27-2010, 07:31 PM
Staging Lane

Originally Posted by boostnificent
The cost is $699-$799 depending on how you choose to pay for it. I can finance it with $99.00 down and 4 equal payments for the rest and that would be for the $799.00. I could do half down and the other half in 30 days or all up front, both of those options are $699.00. We guarantee our sservice and put your money into escrow until you see the results. We are also a Red Flag compliant company which means all of your information is secure all of the time. Oh, I forgot to metion that we stay with you for a year to make sure that your totally cleaned up.
Are you serious? Anyone can do this themselves.

Pull your credit report from each agency. See if anything is messed up, if it is send the credit agency a letter saying what is wrong and they will fix it. You can dispute anything on your report for the cost of a letter, not $800.

If anyone needs help, there are several forums that can help you.

If you have credit problems, I'm going to think you don't have $800 laying around, what a scam.
Old 03-27-2010, 07:54 PM
TECH Regular

Originally Posted by jmorgan

Pull your credit report from each agency. See if anything is messed up, if it is send the credit agency a letter saying what is wrong and they will fix it. You can dispute anything on your report for the cost of a letter, not $800.

If you have credit problems, I'm going to think you don't have $800 laying around, what a scam.
exactly!! It's very easy to send out dispute letters yourself.
Old 03-27-2010, 08:15 PM
On The Tree

You are correct anyone could do it as long as they have an a clear understanding of the Fair Credit Repoting Act and knew the ins and outs of cleaning up the entire bureau. We can remove all items that are repoting negatively not just those that are reported incorrectly. We are licensed and bonded, would scammers be licensed and bonded? I assure you we are not scamming anyone. Anyone could build LSX motors and make 1000hp too, but not everyone has the tools or the know how to do that. We offer a service to those that don't have the tools or know how just the same. I would never try to scam anyone especially my fellow LS1tech members.

Last edited by boostnificent; 03-27-2010 at 08:28 PM.
Old 03-27-2010, 08:31 PM
TECH Fanatic

no offense but thats the dumbest thing ive heard in a while. My credit is fucked and i have waaaay more than 800 bucks laying around. Just because someone had bad credit in no way means they dont have money
Old 03-27-2010, 08:34 PM
Staging Lane

FRCA for those that don't know what it is. www.ftc.gov/os/statutes/031224fcra.pdf

You can't remove real data like amount owed on a credit card, credit limit or which credit cards report. Even if you did it will get updated in a month anyways when the credit card reports and their score will drop back to where it was.

Here is how to dispute your credit report, all can be done online.

How to dispute your Equifax report.
http://www.equifax.com/answers/corre...t-errors/en_cp

How to dispute Transunion.
http://www.transunion.com/corporate/...itDispute.page

How to dispute Experian.
http://www.experian.com/disputes/

You being licensed and bonded means nothing, sure you are probably legit but $800 is a scam for what someone can do on their own online and filling out 3 forms. There is NOTHING you can do that they can't do.
Old 03-27-2010, 08:41 PM
Staging Lane

Originally Posted by CarsandWomen
no offense but thats the dumbest thing ive heard in a while. My credit is fucked and i have waaaay more than 800 bucks laying around. Just because someone had bad credit in no way means they dont have money
Your right, you don't have to be smart to have money.

I have waaaaaaaayy more then $800 laying around and I don't have bad credit.
There is nothing he can do that you can't do your self. You would be paying him $800 to pull your credit and fill out 3 online forms and submit them. That is all he would do, that is all he CAN do.

Last edited by jmorgan; 03-27-2010 at 08:49 PM.
Old 03-27-2010, 08:59 PM
On The Tree

FRCA for those that don't know what it is. www.ftc.gov/os/statutes/031224fcra.pdf

You can't remove real data like amount owed on a credit card, credit limit or which credit cards report. Even if you did it will get updated in a month anyways when the credit card reports and their score will drop back to where it was.

Here is how to dispute your credit report, all can be done online.

How to dispute your Equifax report.
http://www.equifax.com/answers/corre...t-errors/en_cp

How to dispute Transunion.
http://www.transunion.com/corporate/...itDispute.page

How to dispute Experian.
http://www.experian.com/disputes/

You being licensed and bonded means nothing, sure you are probably legit but $800 is a scam for what someone can do on their own online and filling out 3 forms. There is NOTHING you can do that they can't do.
Again I am not saying that someone can't do it on their own, but I would be willing to bet we get two different results. We can remove everything that is reporting negatively, the only thing we will not remove is child support. It isn't that we can't, we just choose not to do so for moral reasons. If we remove something and it shows back up we will remove it again and once we remove it again it can never be put back on someones bureau. We also remove all of the inquiries and name variations. We stay with the client for one year to ensure they are completely cleaned up.

Being licensed and bonded is important because we want to protect ourselves and our clients. To get bonded was a very stringent process and very difficult to do, so we take pride in it. I am sorry that you think it is a scam. Is Scoggins-Dickey a scam because they are selling crate motors anyone could build themselves? No they are not. They offer a service to people that do not have the tools, the know how, and/ or the time to do it. We are no different.

Last edited by boostnificent; 04-01-2010 at 08:21 AM.
Old 03-27-2010, 10:58 PM
HTX
TECH Regular

There are many high dollar services. That anyone can do for themselves.
Lawyers, doctors, mechanics, personal trainers, cooks, nutritionists, teachers.... the list goes on...
Old 03-27-2010, 11:14 PM
Launching!

lol im with u on that one.. i have refused to pay what i owe to a company that screwed me so my credit is a pain. its not even alot, just a couple hundred bucks but fk em. i tried to pay them, ive payed at least triple what my credit limit was to begin with. and aparently i still owe double. i talked to them over the phone about making payment arrangments and they had attitude problems.
they arent getting jack from me till that settlement offer is cheaper than a double cheeseburger

Old 03-28-2010, 12:16 AM
Staging Lane

takes $14.99 a month through my company and they give you 4 credit reports a year from 4 beaurows and $25,000 in Identity theft.
Its called debtwatchers and works a lot like weight watchers
Old 03-28-2010, 02:39 AM
TECH Enthusiast

more than 800 bucks laying around?
want to me my new dad?

jaja (17 by the way)
Old 03-28-2010, 06:00 PM
TECH Fanatic

Originally Posted by Ws6kid.
more than 800 bucks laying around?
want to me my new dad?

jaja (17 by the way)
no can do, im 23
Old 03-28-2010, 06:05 PM
On The Tree

Originally Posted by flatblackz
takes $14.99 a month through my company and they give you 4 credit reports a year from 4 beaurows and $25,000 in Identity theft.
Its called debtwatchers and works a lot like weight watchers
That service is more like Consumer Credit Counseling. We actually remove things that are reporting negatively.
Old 03-28-2010, 06:08 PM
TECH Fanatic

Originally Posted by badinfluencelsx
lol im with u on that one.. i have refused to pay what i owe to a company that screwed me so my credit is a pain. its not even alot, just a couple hundred bucks but fk em. i tried to pay them, ive payed at least triple what my credit limit was to begin with. and aparently i still owe double. i talked to them over the phone about making payment arrangments and they had attitude problems.
they arent getting jack from me till that settlement offer is cheaper than a double cheeseburger
thats one thing thats on my credit, Bank of America charged me 175 dollars for a FREE checking account, they did this at a time when my balance was like 4 bucks, so they also hit me with 2 overdrafts, bringing the total to 230 dollars. I stood in the Bank and loudly said **** YOU when they wouldnt reverse it. I didnt then, wont now, and never will pay them that money.
Old 03-28-2010, 07:37 PM
TECH Enthusiast

no can do, im 23
dammit...
lol
Old 03-28-2010, 07:49 PM
TECH Addict

thats one thing thats on my credit, Bank of America charged me 175 dollars for a FREE checking account, they did this at a time when my balance was like 4 bucks, so they also hit me with 2 overdrafts, bringing the total to 230 dollars. I stood in the Bank and loudly said **** YOU when they wouldnt reverse it. I didnt then, wont now, and never will pay them that money.
Bank of America is notorious for arranging transactions as to maximize the number of insufficient funds charges!
Old 03-28-2010, 08:15 PM
Teching In

I had a medical bill for a noshow that I specifically canceled and had a collection out. I didn't realized it until I started looking to buy a house. It tanked my score so I did a dispute online via one of the 3 agencies and a few weeks later had a letter in the mail that said they removed it. You can do all of this for 20$ for a month of credit score checking from 1 of the 3 agencies.