Can the Aggies pull this one off?!!?

Search this Thread

Old 11-25-2005, 02:43 PM
Banned

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Can the Aggies pull this one off?!!?

Javorskie Lane is mowing down the Texas defense, and the n00b McGee isn't doing too badly either...

WHOOP!!!
Old 11-25-2005, 02:47 PM
TECH Apprentice

I don't think that will happen. Aggies sure did come to play. What a game!
Old 11-25-2005, 02:51 PM
12 Second Club

I think the aggies recovered that fumbled punt. If you watch the replay the ball is in his stomach and there is an arm with a black arm band wrapped around it. Lucky Texas didnt get any points off of it though.
Old 11-25-2005, 02:59 PM
TECH Enthusiast

it doesn't look like it now!

Received 11 Likes on 9 Posts

I didnt think they would beat UT, but I was suprised that the game wasnt a complete shut out, the Aggies played well.
Banned

Originally Posted by blu98ta
I think the aggies recovered that fumbled punt. If you watch the replay the ball is in his stomach and there is an arm with a black arm band wrapped around it. Lucky Texas didnt get any points off of it though.

That was totally an Aggie ball. But, the refs also missed that obvious pass interference against the Aggies.

But ya, the Longhorns are still undefeated.

One helluva game though (the first 3/4 at least )!!!
Old 11-25-2005, 03:00 PM
TECH Regular

TX A&M put up a pretty good fight!!!
Old 11-25-2005, 03:00 PM
Banned

I was just surprised Texas didn't score off each drive, other than the turnovers. They had to punt it a few times.
Old 11-25-2005, 03:02 PM
Banned

one of the worst, best games i've ever watched

sure it was a good game, played terribly

best throw of the entire game was made by A&M's 2nd string running back.

and instead of the #2 team taking it to a weak shitty A&M team, we outgained them, ran through their defense, and then GAVE the game to them on 2 separate occasions, i was expecting UT to come out and make a strong showing, as well as Vince Young to try and solidify his Heisman campaign

just overall not a good game

McGee should be player of the game even though he made the worst play of his football career in the same game, he played his heart out.

UT plays like this against USC, SC doubles the spread, hopefully they get up for that game.
Old 11-25-2005, 03:05 PM
TECH Junkie

And THIS is why I don't make bold predictions when it's UT/A&M. Sloppy sloppy, ugly, horrible game. I'm just glad UT won.

-Mike
Old 11-25-2005, 03:10 PM
Banned

Terribly played game, but still a good game to watch.
Old 11-25-2005, 03:17 PM
Texas Director

atm played about as good as they could have and I give them credit for their effort. Stephen McGee is much, much better than McNeal. At least the ags QB play should be improved next year. Fran is probably going to clean house on the coaching staff to save some face with the aggy adminstration and fans. Thats six wins in a row over the ags for Texas and it will be seven in a row after next year with Vince coming back and the game in Austin.

Bottom line is the better team won and now 11-0 and #2 ranked Texas moves on to Houston and the Big XII championship game.

Hook'em Horns!!!
Old 11-25-2005, 03:20 PM
Banned

McGee couldn't throw downfield to save his life, A&M receivers had the UT secondary beat every single time we took a shot down field and McGee could not drop a single one in there

Reggie plays it's an entirely different story, Reggie is faster, more elusive with a FAR better arm, there's no comparison.
Old 11-25-2005, 04:45 PM
TECH Senior Member

i had to watch playbyplay on yahoo and espn online
aTm couldnt complete a pass it looked like

but damn i bet there are some broke ***** right now that bet the spread.
Old 11-25-2005, 05:08 PM
Ginger Hater

Thats six wins in a row over the ags for Texas and it will be seven in a row after next year with Vince coming back and the game in Austin.
Yea six years, hopefully it won't be seven, streaks do come to an end. but its going to be tough next year in austin, and with vince coming for his senior year, it will be tough. hopefully the bug that bit reggie doesn't bite vince, he has a promising future.

Reggie plays it's an entirely different story, Reggie is faster, more elusive with a FAR better arm, there's no comparison.
Entirely different story? Reggie is a great QB, and when he had people behind him, he could produce, but he just didn't show anything this year. Mcgee is a great QB with 3 more great years to play. He is a QB the team actually was getting behind.

As for the game, i wasn't suprised with the overall performance. I knew the Ags would step it up. As for the outcome I was saying I wouldn't be suprised if either team won. But i knew that it wasn't going to be a complete blow out.

As for Fran cleaning house, i don't think the OC will be gone, we are still a pretty good offense. As for the DC, i wouldn't be suprised if he's gone by the morning, and i'm hoping he will be.

But Goodgame Texas, Good luck in Houston & in Pasadena
Old 11-25-2005, 06:34 PM
12 Second Club

Originally Posted by mmiller
Bottom line is the better team won

Hook'em Horns!!!
check the box score, A&M outplayed texas in every aspect, Texas won because of...

1.) INT deep in out own territory leading to an easy TD
2.) blocked punt for TD
3.) fumble the ball on the Texas 10 as A&M was about to score
4.) muffed punt recovered by Texas

Texas may be the better team, but they were outplayed today big time. At least we cost Vince the heisman.
Old 11-25-2005, 06:54 PM
TECH Senior Member

Originally Posted by Sprayed1998
check the box score, A&M outplayed texas in every aspect, Texas won because of...

2.) blocked punt for TD

Texas may be the better team, but they were outplayed today big time. At least we cost Vince the heisman.

LOL... w/e makes you happy in the end...

I know i was @ the game, and we looked like we could give two ***** about the game. Typical **** going in a game w/ a big head blah blah blah... there were poor calls on both sides so big deal. We won, we will beat CU or Iowa St. and on to the Rose bowl we go.

McGee def. has heart and played his *** off, but running the option > 30 times is risking it bigtime! He finally got run in the 4th which obviously slowed him down badly... also, EatmE's special teams are trash. WOW, terrible kicker/punt team. I know i cant say much due to Pinos trash but oh well... we might of missed 6, but we got 7 and a long 4th down conversion.

Tyler
Hook'em
Old 11-25-2005, 07:20 PM
Texas Director

2.) blocked punt for TD

Nothing else to say other than the fact that aggy is 5-6 and will have to buy a ticket if they want to go to a bowl game, while Texas is 11-0 and will be playing for championships.

Scoreboard: 40-29!
73-34-5
Old 11-25-2005, 07:44 PM
12 Second Club

Originally Posted by mmiller
Nothing else to say other than the fact that aggy is 5-6 and will have to buy a ticket if they want to go to a bowl game, while Texas is 11-0 and will be playing for championships.

Scoreboard: 40-29!
73-34-5
Oh well, radio lost the heisman, your "defense" was exposed, your "best team ever" got outplayed by one of the worst A&M teams in recent history and your team will get ROLLED the **** up in the rose bowl, assuming mack doesnt blow it in the Big 12 title game. Anyway, enjoy your gift win today, god knows your team didnt earn it.
Old 11-25-2005, 08:20 PM
TECH Senior Member

Oh well, radio lost the heisman, your "defense" was exposed, your "best team ever" got outplayed by one of the worst A&M teams in recent history and your team will get ROLLED the **** up in the rose bowl, assuming mack doesnt blow it in the Big 12 title game. Anyway, enjoy your gift win today, god knows your team didnt earn it.

lol... we will see wont we... that is how it has been all year... all i can say is we have the room the talk while your "team" (that was supposed to be bad *** due to their recruitment class) has looked like complete ****. talk all you want, but out boys are the ones that are 11-0.

Tyler
Hook'em