Appearance & Detailing Interior & Exterior Appearance Modifications

got a ticket...

Search this Thread

Old 05-28-2010, 06:35 AM
TECH Apprentice

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

i think the cop stopped infront of u like a retard so ud hit him and come flying out the windshield so he could give u a ticket for not wearing a seatbelt...but since u spoiled his plan by going around him he decided to be a dick and talk about ur dirty license plate to give u a ticket for no seatbelt anyways
Old 05-28-2010, 07:50 AM
TECH Enthusiast

Originally Posted by Chrismikeb
i think the cop stopped infront of u like a retard so ud hit him and come flying out the windshield so he could give u a ticket for not wearing a seatbelt...but since u spoiled his plan by going around him he decided to be a dick and talk about ur dirty license plate to give u a ticket for no seatbelt anyways
That is the stupidest thing I have ever read on a web forum. Obviously you didn't read the entire story or your English comprehension sucks or maybe you are just some 15yo kid who doesn't understand the world yet. But had he ran into the police officer. The Officer would have been at fault for the accident. Usually Department Policy is not to issue a citation for the Officer when they are at fault. But they are usually put on driving probation, Forced to Take a Law Enforcement Driving Course (Again) and Docked Pay. Now stop making jack *** comments and grow the **** up. I understand the kid is upset, he has a right to be. I would be also, and I do not feel the OP violated any law. I am on his side, and have told him most likely the judge will throw the ticket out if he proves he fixed his seat belt bracket before court.

I get so sick of everyone ragging on Police Officers because THEY broke a traffic law and the officer issued them a citation. GROW THE **** UP AND TAKE RESPONSIBILITY FOR YOUR SELF. Police Officers have a job to do also. I have been pulled over Multiple times and not once was a police officer ever a dick to me. I treated them with respect and they did the same. One time I was trapped doing 115mph while driving through KS on my way to TX. The Highway Patrol Officer was even nice enough to drive me to Hayes 15miles away. So that I could get money out of the ATM to pay my fine or else he would have had to take me to jail and impound my car.

^^^^ The Above was not directed at you OP I do think it was kind of a dick move what the officer did in your case.
Old 05-28-2010, 08:55 AM
TECH Apprentice

damn it was just a stupid joke about the cop being a jackass lighten up
Old 05-28-2010, 10:42 AM
TECH Regular

Originally Posted by ninjai_ruken
Thats cool, I respect the fact that you are taking responsibility. I was a member of another car forum and I got so sick of kids asking how to get out of a ticket for going 145mph in a 75. If you are not prepared to pay for the consequences of your actions then dont break the law. I just paid off a ticket for going 100mph in a 65 on my R1. It sucks, and I was in a hurry. But I should not have been seeding. Im sorry about your tickets things like this really do suck when it happens.
man.. why would someone bother trying to get out of a 145 over ticket? lol i dont think its possible haha. but ya the tickets 45 bucks and doesnt go on my record so theres no reason why not just to pay it ya know.
**** happens tho.. its life.. ya just gotta let things pass and move on.
but thanks for the respect man, it makes me feel better about it.

Last edited by jb98camaro; 05-28-2010 at 05:02 PM.
Old 05-28-2010, 10:46 AM
TECH Regular

That is the stupidest thing I have ever read on a web forum. Obviously you didn't read the entire story or your English comprehension sucks or maybe you are just some 15yo kid who doesn't understand the world yet. But had he ran into the police officer. The Officer would have been at fault for the accident. Usually Department Policy is not to issue a citation for the Officer when they are at fault. But they are usually put on driving probation, Forced to Take a Law Enforcement Driving Course (Again) and Docked Pay. Now stop making jack *** comments and grow the **** up. I understand the kid is upset, he has a right to be. I would be also, and I do not feel the OP violated any law. I am on his side, and have told him most likely the judge will throw the ticket out if he proves he fixed his seat belt bracket before court.

I get so sick of everyone ragging on Police Officers because THEY broke a traffic law and the officer issued them a citation. GROW THE **** UP AND TAKE RESPONSIBILITY FOR YOUR SELF. Police Officers have a job to do also. I have been pulled over Multiple times and not once was a police officer ever a dick to me. I treated them with respect and they did the same. One time I was trapped doing 115mph while driving through KS on my way to TX. The Highway Patrol Officer was even nice enough to drive me to Hayes 15miles away. So that I could get money out of the ATM to pay my fine or else he would have had to take me to jail and impound my car.

^^^^ The Above was not directed at you OP I do think it was kind of a dick move what the officer did in your case.
i know where your going man.. your all good
Old 05-28-2010, 10:52 AM
TECH Enthusiast

damn it was just a stupid joke about the cop being a jackass lighten up
Sorry, I didnt mean to be such a dick. Been having severe Tooth Pain, And I have been kind of grumpy
Old 05-28-2010, 02:07 PM
TECH Regular

Sorry, I didnt mean to be such a dick. Been having severe Tooth Pain, And I have been kind of grumpy
haha i think you may have scared the poor guy off the form... lol jk your were just proving an obvious point.. nothin too wrong with that
Old 05-29-2010, 06:14 AM
TECH Apprentice

Originally Posted by jb98camaro
haha i think you may have scared the poor guy off the form... lol jk your were just proving an obvious point.. nothin too wrong with that
he didnt scare anybody off but u guys obviously dont get my humor (not that theres anything wrong with that) so i have nothing else to say in this thread
Old 05-29-2010, 10:32 AM
TECH Regular

he didnt scare anybody off but u guys obviously dont get my humor (not that theres anything wrong with that) so i have nothing else to say in this thread
i was kidding... i knew he didnt. and it was somewhat funny. i had thought about that already
sorry if i offended you in any way..

Last edited by jb98camaro; 05-29-2010 at 11:18 AM.
Old 05-30-2010, 09:16 PM
Staging Lane

Just a little trick I use for the neck rubbing bit, pull the cuff of your shirt up enough to cover your neck where the seat belt rubs.
Old 05-31-2010, 07:46 PM
TECH Apprentice

i was kidding... i knew he didnt. and it was somewhat funny. i had thought about that already
sorry if i offended you in any way..
ur good man no hard feelins
Old 05-31-2010, 08:56 PM

Highway patrol has nothing better to do lol J/K. Sorry to hear about your situation.
Old 06-01-2010, 01:07 AM
TECH Regular

Originally Posted by imapala_ws6
Highway patrol has nothing better to do lol J/K. Sorry to hear about your situation.
i know huh lol its all good man!
Old 06-01-2010, 01:09 AM
TECH Regular

ur good man no hard feelins
k cool man
Old 06-01-2010, 11:53 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

the plastic there made out of isnt the best.. its kinda brittle.. thats gm for ya tho lol

id fight the ticket but the law actually says it has to be on properly..
what pisses me off is that he cut me off and i almost hit him and he still wrote me a ticket
you'd have been better off just hitting him.
Old 06-02-2010, 02:03 AM
TECH Regular

Originally Posted by Oso SS
you'd have been better off just hitting him.
it was defiantly close enough but im sure he wouldnt get in any more trouble than probation for a little bit.. not worth it to me i guess. i love my car too much
Old 06-02-2010, 04:19 AM
TECH Enthusiast

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

eh, if he pulled out in front of you driving like a douchebag without his lights on then you can't really be found at fault right?
Old 06-02-2010, 08:04 AM
TECH Addict

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

You've gotta be pretty dam hard on your car to break the seat belt guides...I can't even understand how you'd manage to ever come in contact with them...the only time I've ever actually touched mine, was when I took my whole interior out to dynamat the car, and I needed to seperate the belts from the seats...that and when I vacuum the interior I'm sure I probably bump them with the brush on the vacuum hose...but they're not THAT brittle.
Old 06-02-2010, 11:30 PM
TECH Regular

Originally Posted by Mike454SS
You've gotta be pretty dam hard on your car to break the seat belt guides...I can't even understand how you'd manage to ever come in contact with them...the only time I've ever actually touched mine, was when I took my whole interior out to dynamat the car, and I needed to seperate the belts from the seats...that and when I vacuum the interior I'm sure I probably bump them with the brush on the vacuum hose...but they're not THAT brittle.
they were broken when i got the car and after you got 160xxx miles im pretty sure the sun and just all the stress they take over time they do get more on the brittle side... again i bought the car with them broken so idk how it happened... but it did break in half where the two screws ran so maybe the person before me overtightened them... idk i really just think they were broken cuz of the wear and tear on my car..
Old 06-02-2010, 11:32 PM
TECH Regular

Originally Posted by Oso SS
eh, if he pulled out in front of you driving like a douchebag without his lights on then you can't really be found at fault right?
ya but i have no proof he did it and when i asked him why he did he just made up excuses and lied... so the court would be more likely to believe him..

Quick Reply: got a ticket...