Sponsored by:
Sponsored by: DashLynx

c6 1Lt/2,3,4Lt interior differences

Search this Thread

Old 08-27-2010, 09:16 AM
TECH Regular

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Default c6 1Lt/2,3,4Lt interior differences

Does anyone know the differences in the seats of a 1Lt c6 vette compared to the 2,3,and 4 Lt's....I want a knew set of seat covers and i read that the 1 Lt has different seats compared to the 2 3 and 4 Lt's...I have looked at some pictures online and i just can tell a difference and i really dont wanna order seat covers that wont fit my 09...Any knowledge and help appreciated...
matt
Old 08-27-2010, 07:59 PM
TECH Fanatic

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Damn good question.. I have no clue, but youve gotta know the real 'pure breds' on vette forums, etc would know.

Arent they all the same actual seats (so any year cover would fit)?
Old 08-27-2010, 09:56 PM
TECH Regular

Originally Posted by Irish350
Damn good question.. I have no clue, but youve gotta know the real 'pure breds' on vette forums, etc would know.

Arent they all the same actual seats (so any year cover would fit)?
i thought so but all of the websites advertise for 2,3,and 4lt....not 1 lt (for the seat covers) I have no idea..................But that would really suck to order a 1000dollar set of covers and they not fit after the interior shop gets into the job............
Old 08-28-2010, 12:03 AM
TECH Fanatic

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

If youre gonna have a shop do it, why not pick your own? Honestly, if i was gonna pay 1k plus labor, id get GOOD leather (i know gm used decent stuff in the c6s, esp compared to 4th gens, but..) you could also do alcantara inserts, and you could have the interior shop bolster the seats some (if its a dd i wouldnt go crazy with it, but theres plenty of room for improvement).

Just getting the shape right, then covering them in the same pattern with nice material, doing the stitching you want, etc would be so much more worth it, in my opinion.
Old 08-28-2010, 10:12 AM
TECH Regular

Originally Posted by Irish350
If youre gonna have a shop do it, why not pick your own? Honestly, if i was gonna pay 1k plus labor, id get GOOD leather (i know gm used decent stuff in the c6s, esp compared to 4th gens, but..) you could also do alcantara inserts, and you could have the interior shop bolster the seats some (if its a dd i wouldnt go crazy with it, but theres plenty of room for improvement).

Just getting the shape right, then covering them in the same pattern with nice material, doing the stitching you want, etc would be so much more worth it, in my opinion.
Yeah thats what i was talking about...The seat covers cost a1000$, labor is around 250-300 bucks...I just want to make sure the seat covers that i order will fit......
Old 08-28-2010, 10:21 AM
TECH Fanatic

Received 31 Likes on 22 Posts

As far as how the seat covers would effect you . It looks like all you need to worry about is 1LT and 2LT . 3LT and 4LT have the same seat as 2LT .

1LT standard seat pattern with non-perforated inserts and no lumbar . driverside is only power .

2LT level , is where the sport seat is added with perforated insets , back angle adjustment and side and bolster lumbar . Adds passengerside power seat .

3LT adds seat heaters to the driver and passengerside , so there may be differences on the bottomside of the cover to provision the heating elements . OEM level seat heaters are a bit more integrated than aftermarket elements that simply lay in place .

4LT has same seating as 3LT with the exception of crossed flags embroidered on the headrest . Otherwise , 4LT adds the leather dash , tops of the door panels , console door , armrests with enhanced padding and special gunmetal pattern console trim plate ( for the 10/11's ) .
Old 09-01-2010, 08:21 AM
TECH Regular

Originally Posted by LT4vert
As far as how the seat covers would effect you . It looks like all you need to worry about is 1LT and 2LT . 3LT and 4LT have the same seat as 2LT .

1LT standard seat pattern with non-perforated inserts and no lumbar . driverside is only power .

2LT level , is where the sport seat is added with perforated insets , back angle adjustment and side and bolster lumbar . Adds passengerside power seat .

3LT adds seat heaters to the driver and passengerside , so there may be differences on the bottomside of the cover to provision the heating elements . OEM level seat heaters are a bit more integrated than aftermarket elements that simply lay in place .

4LT has same seating as 3LT with the exception of crossed flags embroidered on the headrest . Otherwise , 4LT adds the leather dash , tops of the door panels , console door , armrests with enhanced padding and special gunmetal pattern console trim plate ( for the 10/11's ) .
so it looks like the best thing for me to do is get all new seats then..........
Old 09-01-2010, 07:08 PM
TECH Junkie

Received 9 Likes on 9 Posts

WOW that is really GHEY!

I didn't think I 'd have to be a choice whether only driver's seat is power or both.

Common GM its not that much a hassle, even a hyundai can afford to pack in power everything in a 19k car.

Quick Reply: c6 1Lt/2,3,4Lt interior differences