Appearance & Detailing Interior & Exterior Appearance Modifications
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by: DashLynx

I hate this fucking country!!!!!!!!!!

Search this Thread

Old 07-17-2004, 02:21 PM
BADA BING BADA BOOM!!!!!!

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Default I hate this ******* country!!!!!!!!!!

Well today my Wife and I decided to go check on the new house, well we almost made it.....we were crossing the last intersection before the subdivision and all of a sudden SMAAAASH!!!!!!

This POS Mexican with no Drivers License what so ever clips my left rear quarter panel while he ran a red light. So I stopped after crossing the intersection and look to see if the truck who hit us stopped, he stopped for a second then took off So naturally I gave chase, this mother ****** wasn't going to stop so after 1 1/2 miles I caught up to him and had to go around him and force him off the road. Once my car stopped I ran over to the truck and ripped the door open and grabbed his keys, I wanted to kill this piece of **** but I had my wife with me and for some reason she has a calming effect on me.

So the cops are called and arrive at the scene and do their paperwork. In the end he ran a red light causing a wreck, has NO DRIVERS LICENSE, and tried to flee the scene of an accident but was cut short by me and my Wife. The thing that cracks me up....he was given 3 tickets and let go! WHAT THE **** IS THAT ALL ABOUT!

If I were to be pulled over for 10 over and had a suspended license I would go to jail.

This is the second incident in my life where the guilty party should have clearly gone straight to jail and not collect $200 and they were let go. I HATE ******* COPS!!

At least my wife wasn't hurt and the actual owner of the truck is insured.

I should have stayed home and got drunk today!

I happened to have my camera so here are some pics.

Last edited by Richie Carbone; 07-17-2004 at 02:32 PM.
Old 07-17-2004, 02:28 PM
Restricted User

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Sorry to hear about the accident, at least you and the wife are okay. The car can be fixed and at least he didn't T you both in the drivers door. I'm almost sure you were being guarded by some type of angel. Talk to a lawyer, you might want to pursue criminal charges against the dude for fleeing the scene. Good luck...
Old 07-17-2004, 02:31 PM
TECH Fanatic

Im sure he was a fine upstanding guy that was on his way to work.

I'd have shot him.
Old 07-17-2004, 02:34 PM

Thanks!

Glitch I made the mistake of leaving the gun home.
Old 07-17-2004, 02:42 PM
TECH Fanatic

I would have beat his *** reguardless of what my wife would have said

Does FL have uninsured motorist coverage? We do here in CA b/c of ******** like that And if so then your covered
Old 07-17-2004, 03:01 PM
11 Second Club

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Here in NM we are required to buy uninsured insurance. Primarily from the all the accidents caused by drunk drivers. New Mexico seems to have a REALLY bad problem with drunk drivers.

Oh and the guy was more than likely cuban, not mexican.

Just like others have said, be grateful you both are still alive and well. A car can be replaced, your wife can't.
Old 07-17-2004, 03:14 PM
Launching!

i feel your pain, i just would have gone fuggin nuts if i was in you shoes!
Old 07-17-2004, 03:34 PM
TECH Addict

I know how you feel, two weeks ago my car got hit at my house(parked) and the guy took off. I filed a police report and all, but nothing happened. With a little help from the Texas section and some investigating work, I found the cocksuck who hit my car and told the police all the info. Fast foward to today (two weeks later) the cops have still done NOTHING, not even take pics of his truck. **** like this pisses me off.....
Old 07-17-2004, 03:35 PM
TECH Junkie

You need to talk to your wife. Mine would have held him for me while I beat the **** out of him.

God, I love that woman.

-Mike
Old 07-17-2004, 03:53 PM
TECH Fanatic

Originally Posted by sscam68
Oh and the guy was more than likely cuban, not mexican.
I'm sure he was Mexican. hahaha . I commute to medical school in Mexico everyday and everyone drives like a bunch of ******** down there. I've seen a few accidents where even the inocent victims flee the scene of a crash. WTF? I don't get it. Anyways, I hate driving down there... that's why I got myself a beater car. Its an 88 Oldsmobile something. It sucks major butt and the kids at school call it "Rusty". I hope you get your car taken care of soon and glad to hear that you and your wife are OK, oh and thank god he didn't bust that good looking Z06 wheel
Old 07-17-2004, 04:39 PM
TECH Addict

My brother-n-law, here in Houston, was hit by a "non-speaking" english commuter (had to be politically correct---Thanks Kerry )... and had rear ended him on the freeway. He didn't take off, but he didn't speak a lick of english nor did he have insurance or ID or driver's license. My bro-in-law then called the cops and they showed up 45 minutes later and hauled his a$$ off to jail!
Old 07-17-2004, 05:23 PM
12 Second Truck Club

Bad idea to try and run from someone in an ls1 car
Old 07-17-2004, 05:27 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Glad you are both OK!
Old 07-17-2004, 05:38 PM
TECH Fanatic

that sucks, and that's some good damage. i've heard and experienced a few too many bad stories where people get shot, stabbed, beat up, etc. when trying to chase people down. so i won't ever do it again, haha. but i would have definitely sped after him until i had the license plate. that would have calmed me a bit more
Old 07-17-2004, 05:48 PM
TECH Regular

awww hell naa at first i thought the truck was yours that got hit when i saw the pics, but then when i saw the camaro i was like noooooo that dirty mexican
Old 07-17-2004, 06:02 PM
Launching!

I would definately talk to a lawyer. They can really help you out in this particular situation. Make sure you look at the Police report and talk to an investagator to get the story straight, especially if the police officer didn't do his job. The Police are there to help you! He probably let him off easy because of all the hassle of the paperwork. You have to stay on top of this, ever see those commericials with the $10K settlements? Well, you could be that person. Good luck and glad you and your wife are okay.
Old 07-17-2004, 09:04 PM

Thanks for the responses and advice guys. I am going to talk to a lawyer on Monday, I may even go to the local news and let them know that the local cops are letting criminals go free.

My wife has had a long history of medical problems, 2 open heart surgeries(triple bypass, mytral valve repair and "TMR " Trans Myocardial Recirculization) Angeoplasty May 10 2004, and a second attempt to open up another clogged artery July 7 2004 but wasn't successful, Kidney transplant Oct 22 1999 I was her donor.... and to top it off she has been diabetic since she was 11 now she is 36.

If she would have been 100% healthy she would have killed him for me.

As long as she is OK is all that matters to me, I would die for her!

Once it happened I had a strong feeling that this scumbag was going to run, my wife and I were like Hunter and Didi from the show Hunter, she was on the phone with 911 as soon as it happened and I chased him down.

At least the cop estimated the damage @ $5K even though it's up to the adjuster. I just hope they replace my now bent GMMG catback.

The car is fine structuraly and tracks straight as an arrow it looks to be all cosmetic damage. Maybe now I can get an SS hood and spoiler and have the bodyshop paint and install my CME valance out of the deal.

Thanks again for the support guys!
Old 07-17-2004, 09:59 PM
TECH Junkie

Its cool that you chased his *** down man, at least he did not get away and you have some recourse. Glad to hear you and the wife are both doing good. Good luck as far as fixing your car.
Old 07-17-2004, 10:43 PM
TECH Regular

Damn Freakin Mexicans can't drive,wtf.. oh wait I'm Mexican too, damit.. We'll Sorry about your car man. That's good that you and your wife are okay. That's good you chased after him ( like a true racer), that would suck if he would of taken off. Good luck on fixing your car, and keep us informed on what happens in the near future..

Last edited by BIGFOOTSS; 07-19-2004 at 05:06 PM.
Old 07-17-2004, 11:10 PM
On The Tree

Sorry about the wreck man, glad you're both alright.. Do you have a body shop you already know of that you want to do the work?

Quick Reply: I hate this fucking country!!!!!!!!!!