Appearance & Detailing Interior & Exterior Appearance Modifications

Pics and build up of my new 2000 LS-1 Camaro

Search this Thread

Old 02-18-2007, 08:15 PM
TECH Fanatic

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

WTF. OK, dmoss. I need to know something. Are you doing all this as a joke and posting hear to try and get people mad? Or are you really serious about that car?
Old 02-18-2007, 08:32 PM
TECH Apprentice

That seat cover is champ dude, keep it up, I love this thread!
Old 02-18-2007, 08:34 PM
TECH Veteran

Received 21 Likes on 19 Posts

Originally Posted by 01T/A88IROC-Z
What you might want to invest in is some scheduled maintaince. Being a cop car I doubt it got very many oil changes.
actually most police vehicles are well maintained as far as oil, transmission and rear end fluids go. they have to be, their on the road all the time . . . at least thats how it is in the CHP anyway.
Old 02-18-2007, 10:24 PM
TECH Apprentice

I doubt it's high up on the "to-do" list for any regular old PD. Who knows, though. My guess goes towards them beating the **** out of all their cars on patrol.
Old 02-18-2007, 10:45 PM
12 Second Club

Originally Posted by dmoss69

saw that coming...
Old 02-18-2007, 10:57 PM
TECH Apprentice

lol it's a damn state trooper car with 140k on it.

WTF is he supposed to do, restore it? **** that ****, just make it fast.

He seems pretty legit to me and I bet he's just setting the haters up to make it all the more satisfying when he posts a timeslip or something......I see that bottle.
Old 02-18-2007, 11:30 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

bahahaha!!!

Nice seat covers!!

Seriously???
Old 02-18-2007, 11:44 PM
TECH Apprentice

tranny grenaded, didn't it?
Old 02-19-2007, 01:13 AM
12 Second Club

Received 22 Likes on 14 Posts

this thread is freaking retarted lol...but i'm loving it. hahaha!

not to be a dick man, but i hope you aren't serious about any of this. lol

Originally Posted by TheSilverOne
and the forum has reached a new low.......
haha...100% agreed
Old 02-19-2007, 12:42 PM
On The Tree

This dude cannot be serious! This is a ******* joke, and really not all that funny.
Old 02-19-2007, 01:36 PM
On The Tree

Originally Posted by Hayze

Are you kidding me you could have probably got the same results with just buying a lid. The site is full of technological knowledge on dyno results of different lids/fipks... etc. Researching will save you time and a lot of money.
yeah plus it just looks like total ****
Old 03-13-2007, 08:54 AM
Banned

Default how about this?

This one look better for ya?

or are these ok..............

And as far as the tranny pic and post above,

"saw that coming... "

You're a dumbass for taking that bait.........The transmission is STILL perfectly fine, never missed a beat, and still shifts hard. We took it out for this:

http://www.axcessmypics.com/dmoss69/...=1173791939778

And that would be a stall converter for those of you who has never laid eyes on one, and YES, I put it in MYSELF!

For all the haters out there, you're gay, this car is a kickass. It's flying, and everywhere I go people are telling me how good the car looks. Black top and handles were my decision, and I love them. Colored mirrors look like ****, makes the car look like Mickey mouse comming down the road, it's gay. The orange behind the grille makes it look as if the grille is floating, and I wanted it orange behind it, it will not be black. Nothing will be done with the paint, it is as I wanted it and it kicks ***!

The painted interior is kick *** also, people get in the car and love that too, it's staying.

The beatiful part is I have a car almost finished, looks better than 90% of the camaros out there on the road, faster than most, and I have a less money in the total investment than most have in their initial cost of purchasing one of these cars.

Special thanks goes to Tom Z Wheels for fast shipment and great price of the torquer thrust 2 M's, and VFN for a perfect fitting hood on the first fitment. PPG for making this bad *** color, and Sharpes Body Shop for laying it down like glass, and haven't even laid a buffer on it. Big Ev for the phone calls and antenna delete help, Cool Shades for the window tint, K&N for making the 4" cone filter for the CAI, and Sharpes body shop for the (free) Flowmaster muffler! Tunercat for the tuning software, monodax for the scanning software, LM-1 for the wideband, and Dell for the Laptop. Cameron at torque converter services for the converter, and the people on this forum for the fuel on the fire to make this a kick *** car for some of you to love and most on here to hate.

I love my car!!!!!!!!!!

Old 03-13-2007, 09:23 AM
TECH Fanatic

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

The Car Looks Great, Good Job!
Old 03-13-2007, 10:29 AM
TECH Enthusiast

Looks good.Do you have any pics of the interior parts you painted?
Old 03-13-2007, 11:29 AM
Banned

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by dmoss69
This one look better for ya?

or are these ok..............

And as far as the tranny pic and post above,

"saw that coming... "

You're a dumbass for taking that bait.........The transmission is STILL perfectly fine, never missed a beat, and still shifts hard. We took it out for this:

http://www.axcessmypics.com/dmoss69/...=1173791939778

And that would be a stall converter for those of you who has never laid eyes on one, and YES, I put it in MYSELF!

For all the haters out there, you're gay, this car is a kickass. It's flying, and everywhere I go people are telling me how good the car looks. Black top and handles were my decision, and I love them. Colored mirrors look like ****, makes the car look like Mickey mouse comming down the road, it's gay. The orange behind the grille makes it look as if the grille is floating, and I wanted it orange behind it, it will not be black. Nothing will be done with the paint, it is as I wanted it and it kicks ***!

The painted interior is kick *** also, people get in the car and love that too, it's staying.

The beatiful part is I have a car almost finished, looks better than 90% of the camaros out there on the road, faster than most, and I have a less money in the total investment than most have in their initial cost of purchasing one of these cars.

Special thanks goes to Tom Z Wheels for fast shipment and great price of the torquer thrust 2 M's, and VFN for a perfect fitting hood on the first fitment. PPG for making this bad *** color, and Sharpes Body Shop for laying it down like glass, and haven't even laid a buffer on it. Big Ev for the phone calls and antenna delete help, Cool Shades for the window tint, K&N for making the 4" cone filter for the CAI, and Sharpes body shop for the (free) Flowmaster muffler! Tunercat for the tuning software, monodax for the scanning software, LM-1 for the wideband, and Dell for the Laptop. Cameron at torque converter services for the converter, and the people on this forum for the fuel on the fire to make this a kick *** car for some of you to love and most on here to hate.

I love my car!!!!!!!!!!
HOLY ****!!!! You f@cking pulled one over on a LOT of us BIG TIME!!! That's hillarious!!! There are many of us (myself included) who ripped the car in this post and praised it in the other (other post) not realizing it was the same car

Best **** I've seen happen on a message board in a LONG TIME

You still come across as a d!ck, and now even more so, but I give you mad props....

I think the car would look better with certain things done to it but who cares, you obviously have it just how YOU want it and that rocks... Keep on keepin' on
Old 03-13-2007, 11:33 AM
Banned

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

I'm an idiot for not remembering you said you were getting that hood
Old 03-13-2007, 12:14 PM
TECH Veteran

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

wow you turned that around big time! congratz on pwning everyone who said ****.
Old 03-13-2007, 03:17 PM
On The Tree

https://ls1tech.com/forums/appearance-detailing/673509-finally-got-one-what-do-yall-think.html

Well that's kinda funny! Explain.
Old 03-13-2007, 03:26 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Lol... Best Thread Evar!!

Seriously.. thats ******* classic...!!

lololololol I'm still rolling!

estimated!
Old 03-13-2007, 03:28 PM
TECH Apprentice

lol... I still hope you never have to open your hood for anyone to see the grey firewall and that CAI.

Quick Reply: Pics and build up of my new 2000 LS-1 Camaro