Automatic Transmission 2-Speed thru 10-Speed GM Autos | Converters | Shift Kits
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Where to get Transgo, Vette servo, accumulator, etc.

Search this Thread

Old 06-14-2004, 01:50 PM
Naked AV

Default Where to get Transgo, Vette servo, accumulator, etc.

Wondering where to go to get the Transgo 4l60E HD shift kit, the Corvette servo, and aluminum accumulator piston.

And what are the part numbers for this things anyway?
Old 06-14-2004, 04:11 PM
On The Tree

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

try rock-on transmissions. I'm sure they could get you the parts.
Old 06-14-2004, 04:33 PM
LS1Tech Sponsor

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

I would opt for a superior kit, billet servos and the plastic piston isn't a problem with this kit ethier they use springs and not washers to get it to shift right.
Old 06-14-2004, 06:23 PM
11 Second Club

I got the Trans Go through my trans builder along with the Billet servo and kevlar band
I got the Beast sunshell off Ebay and my builder had me get one for him too.
All the stuff is on Ebay to compare prices and part numbers. Just search 4L60E in the parts/accessories - transmission section.
Old 06-15-2004, 02:43 PM
Restricted User

Go to http://www.pro-built.net/index.cfm?f...t&productid=91 this will give you the "modified" Trans-Go Performance Shift kit. You should already have the Corvette servo. As for the billet servos..... pass, not necessary when using this kit. This kit will give you smooth part throttle shifts, and firm WOT shifts, and that is what is needed to keep these units living. Let me know if I can be of help?
Old 06-15-2004, 03:29 PM
Naked AV

Originally Posted by Pro Built Automatics
Go to http://www.pro-built.net/index.cfm?f...t&productid=91 this will give you the "modified" Trans-Go Performance Shift kit. You should already have the Corvette servo. As for the billet servos..... pass, not necessary when using this kit. This kit will give you smooth part throttle shifts, and firm WOT shifts, and that is what is needed to keep these units living. Let me know if I can be of help?
How is the kit 'modified'? And what do you mean by 'You should already have the Corvette servo'? Did you already send me one?
Old 06-15-2004, 07:05 PM
11 Second Club

Originally Posted by Naked AV
How is the kit 'modified'? And what do you mean by 'You should already have the Corvette servo'? Did you already send me one?
Most of the later year 4L60E trannys in a performance application have the same part number servo as the Corvette already installed.
That is why I went with the Billet servo.
Old 06-15-2004, 07:27 PM
Naked AV

Well actually, I have a GMPP new in the crate that I was going to install a shift kit, Vette servo, and converter into before putting into my truck. Are you saying that the GMPP 4L65E already has the Vette servo? That would be interesting, because many of the guys over at SilveradoSS.com have had their trannies upgraded and had the Vette servo installed (if that isn't a performance application, I don't know what is).

Are you absolutely positive that my GMPP 4L65E has the Vette servo in it?
Old 06-15-2004, 11:40 PM
11 Second Club

Originally Posted by Naked AV
Well actually, I have a GMPP new in the crate that I was going to install a shift kit, Vette servo, and converter into before putting into my truck. Are you saying that the GMPP 4L65E already has the Vette servo? That would be interesting, because many of the guys over at SilveradoSS.com have had their trannies upgraded and had the Vette servo installed (if that isn't a performance application, I don't know what is).

Are you absolutely positive that my GMPP 4L65E has the Vette servo in it?
Absolutely not You must check the servo itself as my builder did. My 00 Formulsa did have the same physical servo as the Corvette. I'm talking Fbody cars. As far as trucks and 4L65E you better check it out.
Anyway - my builer was good with the advantages of the Billet servo for the price over the Vette one. I only wanted to build the trans once so he used what he thought would prepare me for future upgrades and still be fine as it is now.
It was not overkill and my shifts are awesome in every gear.
Sorry I don't have a part number on hand for you since the builder did the check for me. If I find more info I'll post up here.

Quick Reply: Where to get Transgo, Vette servo, accumulator, etc.