Automotive News, Media & Press Television | Magazines | Industry News

Ford's 5.0 is Back

Search this Thread

Old 01-18-2010, 03:32 PM
Launching!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Wow Ke^in, you fail.

How about we talk about the upcoming Mustang that will be pretty quick and not the POS model mustang that Ke^in drives.
Old 01-18-2010, 04:19 PM
TECH Regular

Originally Posted by Marc 85Z28
You might want to actually inform yourself on the topic you're attempting to argue here. Comparing similar years, the Altima has been a bottom 14 second car at 245-260hp and tripping the scales UNDER 3200lbs. Base price around $22K for a 2004.
Again I said he could probably beat a 99-04 GT with a "ok" driver. Not one driven by someone that knows what they are doing. I've yet to see anyone running a stock Altima hitting 13s.
Originally Posted by Fatbum
There ya go, taking less then .1%
Pulling more "info" out your *** again I see. Didn't you learn your lesson doing that in the other thread you were pwnt in?

Originally Posted by 02ws666
ok dude w/e

http://www.modernracer.com/mustanggt.html

http://www.jbcarpages.com/ford/mustang/2004/specs/\

looks like with furthur research, its all about the car. im sure a manual can do it fster, but the autos seem pretty slow
Oh, you were referring to the Auto GT when stating those times.. no wonder. A 5spd GT does it in 5.3-5.5
Originally Posted by TransFan
Agreed. It's not some made up fairy tale that the 3.5 altima can beat a 99-04 gt and not because of a bad mustang driver*
BTW I loved the wheels on the SE-R.
No one said it was a made up fairytale. You were acting like it was a slaughter. Having said that, even he (which you agreed with) agreed with me saying the GT has the advantage.
Originally Posted by Fatbum
Wow Ke^in, you fail.

How about we talk about the upcoming Mustang that will be pretty quick and not the POS model mustang that Ke^in drives.
Someone's vagina hurts still from being pwnt I see
Old 01-18-2010, 04:29 PM
***Repost Police***

Yeah, from a roll that Altima probably would have been very close to my old 267rwhp GT... but not from a dig.
Old 01-18-2010, 04:31 PM
Launching!

Kevin
I never said I slaughtered a mustang gt. I stated I beat a GT. I stated killed after a previous post stated they killed an altima. I asked what their definition of killed was.

The post where I agreed I will clarify for you. I agree that a 3.5 altima can beat a 99-04 gt. STOCK TO STOCK. The one I Beat had an axleback. I still beat him easily.

The fairytale is for you making out that I claimed to beat a mustang gt and saying it must have been a poor driver. Its also for you not believing 0-60 times and quarter mile times posted showing the Mustang GT to be slower.. Its fact.
Old 01-18-2010, 06:05 PM
Administrator

Received 5 Likes on 3 Posts

Kevin,

We don't care about 99-04 Mustang GT's. You steer ever thread your in down the path of discussing them. Enough already please.

Quick Reply: Ford's 5.0 is Back