Automotive News, Media & Press Television | Magazines | Industry News

MoreToe Otta Vs GM Stuff

Search this Thread

Old 02-09-2008, 09:03 PM
14 Second Truck Club

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by suprastars
Im waiting on where I said I have a lotus!
Never said that you claimed to own one, just work on them. But I thought you were in Chinese plastics? Now you tune cars for other people and do installs? What is your other business that you bought the Ford for? You have a lot of time.
Old 02-09-2008, 09:06 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Received 10 Likes on 5 Posts

So looking at that suprastar = 25psi?
Old 02-09-2008, 09:06 PM
Banned

Originally Posted by mzoomora
Never said that you claimed to own one, just work on them. But I thought you were in Chinese plastics? Now you tune cars for other people and do installs? What is your other business that you bought the Ford for? You have a lot of time.
My parents have the plastics company, but I ventured off in to my own transportation company. On the side, I help with swaps and tune. For instance today, we're finishing up my friends evo. Ill post pics of that as well
Old 02-09-2008, 09:09 PM
14 Second Truck Club

Originally Posted by The Manalishi
Bi Polar? LOL
I think so. I am going to open up 5 more screen names and claim to own 30 cars and make all sorts of unfounded statements.
Old 02-09-2008, 09:10 PM
14 Second Truck Club

So looking at that suprastar = 25psi?
And 45 psi and pssonu and about 10 other previously banned screen names.

Some people just refer to him as "pissy chrissy" since his screen name changes after every ban.
Old 02-09-2008, 09:11 PM
14 Second Truck Club

My parents have the plastics company, but I ventured off in to my own transportation company. On the side, I help with swaps and tune. For instance today, we're finishing up my friends evo. Ill post pics of that as well
Post pics of all of it.
Old 02-09-2008, 09:12 PM
TECH Enthusiast

If he is 25psi it won't be long til the banhammer falls on him. 25psi used to stir up **** in the kill section and get bashed on. Posted random vids and talked down to domestics. Kinda like this thread. EDIT: It appears you knew that all ready.
Old 02-09-2008, 09:16 PM
TECH Regular

Who care's it's all car related, it's not like he's saying anything personal, he just has a differing opinion...god forbid...
Old 02-09-2008, 09:20 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Originally Posted by jimmy169
Who care's it's all car related, it's not like he's saying anything personal, he just has a differing opinion...god forbid...
Look up some of the post from 25psi or any of the other screen names mentioned and you may change your opinion.
Old 02-09-2008, 09:27 PM
14 Second Truck Club

The guy is a **** stirring idiot and a complete troll that has been banned many times. This also isnt just a car site, it is primarily a LS1/GenIII-IV site. He just wants to some on here to stir **** and nothing else. He has no other reason to be here. I am not saying that everybody on here HAS to own an LS1, but you shouldnt be on here just to talk **** or just to be an import "fanboy".
Old 02-09-2008, 09:43 PM
Banned

Look up some of the post from 25psi or any of the other screen names mentioned and you may change your opinion.
Ummmm, how do you know about 25psi, if you registered last month?
Old 02-09-2008, 09:45 PM
Banned

Thank you. God forbid someone mentions a 350z or Tundra here!
Old 02-09-2008, 10:03 PM
14 Second Truck Club

Well if thats the case, you just registered last month also.
Old 02-09-2008, 10:11 PM
TECH Enthusiast

I could also have just lurked and not been a member. I have not been banned before. You have been several times.

Last edited by The Manalishi; 02-10-2008 at 09:22 AM.
Old 02-09-2008, 10:24 PM
Banned

Originally Posted by mzoomora
Well if thats the case, you just registered last month also.
So where both assuming he's been banned then?
Old 02-09-2008, 11:18 PM
TECH Fanatic

love it or hate it the ford f-series is still the best selling car in the world and the prefered trucks for industrial america
Old 02-10-2008, 05:07 AM
TECH Fanatic

So where both assuming he's been banned then?
No. Once again, completely off-base, dude. You have been banned, he has not I don't wager....unless he is you, in which case, I think the mods need to locate your IP address and permaban you Chris. Some of us get tired of the muckraking you do on a daily basis. This would be like me going to a Supra forum and telling them Dodge is better than them and throwing links at them like it's proof or something substantial to prove my case. They usually aren't in your case.

Please, guy, just admit that you like the Tundra. Then admit that more people like the Domestics because they are obviously better trucks, then move on with your damn life. There are better things you could be doing than wasting our time arguing over the internet...

I get the distinct feeling that you seriously have NO life other than internet forums, and this is coming from a not-so-social-himself bastard like me.

You need a hobby. Try saltwater reef tanks. I do it and it's about as expensive as modding cars. It's worth it for the five minutes anyone looks at the tank, however.

Check it out...

Old 02-10-2008, 10:03 AM
TECH Veteran

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by Hydramatic
No. Once again, completely off-base, dude. You have been banned, he has not I don't wager....unless he is you, in which case, I think the mods need to locate your IP address and permaban you Chris. Some of us get tired of the muckraking you do on a daily basis. This would be like me going to a Supra forum and telling them Dodge is better than them and throwing links at them like it's proof or something substantial to prove my case. They usually aren't in your case.

Please, guy, just admit that you like the Tundra. Then admit that more people like the Domestics because they are obviously better trucks, then move on with your damn life. There are better things you could be doing than wasting our time arguing over the internet...

I get the distinct feeling that you seriously have NO life other than internet forums, and this is coming from a not-so-social-himself bastard like me.

You need a hobby. Try saltwater reef tanks. I do it and it's about as expensive as modding cars. It's worth it for the five minutes anyone looks at the tank, however.

Check it out...

Yes, that is expensive but really damn cool!
Old 02-10-2008, 11:34 AM
TECH Resident

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

It's worthless arguing with this guy. He has already sold out to the Foreigners, so he has to substantiate his hate for American products somehow. Considering his in depth "anti American" internet information slanted to the superiority of all things Japanese, I highly doubt he has ever owned a Tahoe. No one who has this amount of dislike for American products would ever buy one. That would be the equivalent of me buying a Mitsu just so I could complain about it.
Old 02-10-2008, 02:24 PM
Teching In

There's no difference in the material used to make either a Japanese or Domestic timing belt. It is only wise for someone to change the belt before its recommended service anyways.

I dont understand the purpose of your post considering Ive had hell with my 2004 Tahoe's:

power window switch(twice)
power window motor(twice driver, once passenger)
transmisson x3 (replaced one under warranty twice and one at 104k)
brakes(worste brake problems Ive ever encountered)

All those listed should last longer than a timing belt, but does it? No! We can look at another scenario called oil changes. Manufactors recommend changing them at 3000 mile intervals. Again, do we? No!
Wait, you have a 2004 Tahoe and you have allready put 104k miles on it?

Quick Reply: MoreToe Otta Vs GM Stuff