Automotive News, Media & Press Television | Magazines | Industry News

MoreToe Otta Vs GM Stuff

Search this Thread

Old 02-09-2008, 07:15 PM
Banned

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by mzoomora
You have been busted on that one already, no need to do it again. "And I do it every day"
"Oh, wait, taht was just once"

If it is so great why are you saying you bought a Ford SD?
I did F250 desiel. I have a hotshot service that I started a year ago.

Would you like for me to post more pics?
Old 02-09-2008, 07:17 PM
Banned

You have been busted on that one already, no need to do it again. "And I do it every day"
"Oh, wait, taht was just once"

If it is so great why are you saying you bought a Ford SD?
Busted on what. I have the weigh tickets dumbazz!
Old 02-09-2008, 07:17 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Received 10 Likes on 5 Posts

Actually that test is to display the superior diff assembly in the GM and has nothing to do with keeping the tires planted. That is why it is at the Eaton proving grounds since Eaton designed the G80 that GM uses. The Tundra got stuck because its limited slip is not as good as the G80.
I didn't know it was at Eaton proving grounds. That would also prove which diff is better. I was merely stating that when they design the suspension they do a similar test to see if the tires stay planted. May have not been the case in that test. The same test will demonstarate several things since cars are a system and all things have to work together.
Old 02-09-2008, 07:19 PM
14 Second Truck Club

Originally Posted by 45psi
Arent those the same pictures, but now you say the weights are different?
Old 02-09-2008, 07:21 PM
14 Second Truck Club

Originally Posted by suprastars
Busted on what. I have the weigh tickets dumbazz!
Busted on the fact that your dumbass posted the same pics with different weights already.

Then you said you towed it every day but changed it to only once.

Dumbazz!!!!!
Old 02-09-2008, 07:21 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Also Car/ Truck of the year competitions don't mean a whole lot. I mean come on they have a category for looks and how many cup holders it has. Looks are important for a sporty car. A truck give me a break. I personally wouldn't buy the Chevy or the Toyota even though I think they are nice trucks. Just not the truck I'd spend my money on.
Old 02-09-2008, 07:25 PM
Banned

Busted on the fact that your dumbass posted the same pics with different weights already.

Then you said you towed it every day but changed it to only once.

Dumbazz!!!!!
Youll love this topic!

http://www.tundrasolutions.com/forum...-611-lbs-last/

Keep trying, your getting there. Im going to post more pics, just for your viewing pleasure. Come to think about it, Ive never seen a Silverado with a gooseneck. HMMMMM makes you wonder!
Old 02-09-2008, 07:26 PM
Banned

Originally Posted by The Manalishi
Also Car/ Truck of the year competitions don't mean a whole lot. I mean come on they have a category for looks and how many cup holders it has. Looks are important for a sporty car. A truck give me a break. I personally wouldn't buy the Chevy or the Toyota even though I think they are nice trucks. Just not the truck I'd spend my money on.
Agreed!
Old 02-09-2008, 07:32 PM
14 Second Truck Club

Youll love this topic!

http://www.tundrasolutions.com/forum...-611-lbs-last/

Keep trying, your getting there. Im going to post more pics, just for your viewing pleasure. Come to think about it, Ive never seen a Silverado with a gooseneck. HMMMMM makes you wonder!
Go ahead, then you can tell me how each bail now weighs 6000 lbs!!!!!!!

You are the exact reason why internet information is so unreliable, lying just to convince people you are right. Show me those bails on a scale- those exact ones, then show me a video of you towing them, highway, uphill, stop and go, then I want you to show me you doing it every day for 1 month.

After that you can post pics of your LS1 RX7, 03 Cobra, Tahoe, 350Z, Ford SD and this Lotus engine swap YOU just finished all in the same picture.
Old 02-09-2008, 07:33 PM
14 Second Truck Club

Agreed!
REALLY?!?!?!? You are the king of the comparison link!!!! Now they dont matter?!?!

Wow, how times have changed.
Old 02-09-2008, 07:37 PM
14 Second Truck Club

From your own link-

"After recalling 1 million vehicles worldwide in July, Toyota Motor Corp. faces the bruising prospect of more recalls in the United States.

The U.S. National Highway Traffic Safety Administration has upgraded an investigation into reports of excessive wear of a front suspension part in 2003 and 2004 Toyota Tundra pickups.

The agency said Monday that it had opened a separate probe into 2004 and 2005 Toyota Sienna minivans after receiving reports of four injuries that occurred when the liftgates shut unexpectedly.

The investigations deal a fresh blow to Toyota, which was rebuked last month by the Japanese government because of the growing number of recalls. They are up sharply in the past year and a half, threatening to undermine Toyota's reputation as the industry benchmark for quality.

In 2005, its U.S. recalls doubled after the Japanese automaker recalled 775,000 light trucks, including Tacoma pickups and Sequoia sport-utility vehicles, due to potentially loose ball joints in the suspension. If the ball joints separate, the driver can lose control of the vehicle.

The U.S. safety agency's upgraded probe focuses on the same component in as many as 219,522 Tundras that were not covered by last year's recall.

"We are cooperating fully with the National Highway Traffic Safety Administration," said Ming-Jou Chen, a spokeswoman for Toyota Motor Sales USA.

The agency's safety review is a three-stage process, starting with a preliminary evaluation, as in the case of the Sienna liftgates. Three-fourths of those reviews are concluded without further action.

The others are upgraded to a second phase, called an engineering analysis. Seven in 10 of those upgraded probes lead to recalls.

"This tarnishes their reputation a little bit," said Eric Merkle, forecasting director at IRN Inc., a consulting firm in Grand Rapids.

"Toyota is viewed as the pinnacle of quality. That isn't something they established in the last year or two. They did that over 30 or 40 years, and it doesn't go away overnight," Merkle said.

Riding on a reputation for top quality and reliability, Toyota has increased sales rapidly. Last month, it overtook Ford Motor Co. in the monthly U.S. sales rankings for the first time. On a global basis, it seems on course to overtake GM within a few years.

But analysts question whether Toyota's rapid expansion has undercut vehicle quality.

In July, Japan's Transport Ministry told Toyota to review its recall procedures following a criminal investigation into the response of three Toyota managers to reports of defects. They are alleged to have known about a steering problem in Toyota Hilux SUVs years before a 2004 accident that may have been caused by that defect.

Toyota says the managers acted appropriately. But it will increase inspections and add engineers to check problems that might cause accidents. It plans to store information about problems for 20 years, up from 10 currently. And in cases where it deems a recall unnecessary, Toyota will monitor the vehicles more closely."

Man, you really should read that ****.
Old 02-09-2008, 07:39 PM
TECH Fanatic

REALLY?!?!?!? You are the king of the comparison link!!!! Now they dont matter?!?!

lol thats hilarious, wow suprahomo keeps shooting himself in the foot... first, the only thing that matters is article reviews, now they just don't matter
Old 02-09-2008, 07:43 PM
Banned

Go ahead, then you can tell me how each bail now weighs 6000 lbs!!!!!!!

You are the exact reason why internet information is so unreliable, lying just to convince people you are right. Show me those bails on a scale- those exact ones, then show me a video of you towing them, highway, uphill, stop and go, then I want you to show me you doing it every day for 1 month.

After that you can post pics of your LS1 RX7, 03 Cobra, Tahoe, 350Z, Ford SD and this Lotus engine swap YOU just finished all in the same picture.
You know I have a 350z, Rx7 shell, Tahoe and F250 desiel. I dont need to prove anything else to you.

https://ls1tech.com/forums/showthrea...ght=25psi+350z

You fail again! lol
Old 02-09-2008, 08:21 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Bi Polar? LOL
Old 02-09-2008, 08:23 PM
14 Second Truck Club

You know I have a 350z, Rx7 shell, Tahoe and F250 desiel. I dont need to prove anything else to you.

https://ls1tech.com/forums/showthrea...ght=25psi+350z

You fail again! lol
I see no pics, and I also see no 03 cobra or any of the others you claim to have. Or the Lotus swap YOU did.

Plus you said you had a LS1 swap RX7, not a shell, and that thread is soo old.

Where is the proof king of the internet link?
Old 02-09-2008, 08:48 PM
Banned

I see no pics, and I also see no 03 cobra or any of the others you claim to have. Or the Lotus swap YOU did.

What are you talking about Lotus swap? IF your referring to the suggestion I made to a board member, then yes he should do the K20 or 2zz swap for his Lotus.
Old 02-09-2008, 08:49 PM
Banned

You dont need to see pics, when the moderator of the forum is telling your dumbass what I have.
Old 02-09-2008, 08:53 PM
14 Second Truck Club

You dont need to see pics, when the moderator of the forum is telling your dumbass what I have.
And like I said, I see reference to one, not all. And a bunch of questions regarding a MR2 you claimed to have but showed no proof.

All talk.
Old 02-09-2008, 08:59 PM
Banned

Im waiting on where I said I have a lotus!
Old 02-09-2008, 09:01 PM
14 Second Truck Club

I support rice and you know this mannnnnnnn! I guess I should put away my 03 cobra then as well as my soon to be ls1 rx7 swap. Your right, purchasing a cobra sent the profits straight to Japan.

My reactions where based on his assumptions that S2k's are slow. Of course it would be when your comparing it to a car with an aftermarket turbo system. If your going to call a car slow, compare it to what your car is stock!

Most 4cyl import cars with aftermarket turbokits, would not loose to an SRT8 Jeep especially on 15psi of boost. We tuned a K20 last week with a GT40R that made just under 400hp on 10psi of boost. We also are in the process of installing a HorsePowerFreaks turbo kit on an M3 that should make 600rwhp on 13-15psi of boost.
Lets do a 2zz conversion
"We" "Let's" (Let US) "My" "I"

Quick Reply: MoreToe Otta Vs GM Stuff