Cadillac CTS-V 2004-2007 (Gen I) The Caddy with an Attitude...

Any Az guys interested in car wrap?

Search this Thread

Old 08-27-2011, 08:33 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default Any Az guys interested in car wrap?

I've got a group buy going for a discounted rate if any of the guys in Az want to get in. Here's some pics of his work on my Cousin's C6:
Before:

During:

After:

Old 08-27-2011, 09:04 PM
TECH Fanatic

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

That looks pretty nice. I've always thought about having my hood a different color than my car. Ive never had the time to photoshop it though
Old 08-27-2011, 11:22 PM
Staging Lane

That looks really nice. Love the carbon fiber look.
Old 08-28-2011, 02:34 AM
TECH Fanatic

That looks awesome. I'll be doing that to my Raptor.
Old 08-29-2011, 11:41 AM
Launching!

What's their typical rate for doing a wrap on an entire car like the V? Is it dependent on the type of wrap? (material, color, pattern etc.) I keep toying with the idea of doing a matte finish wrap of some sort on my car. The upkeep-factor of black paint is starting to wear on me.
Old 08-29-2011, 12:31 PM
TECH Enthusiast

It's usually around 1500 for the basic colors, including the matte's but with the group rate he's doing my V for 950. Really is a hard price to beat.
Old 08-29-2011, 01:12 PM
On The Tree

That's a really good price for an entire car. That would be worth the drive out to AZ from So CA even.
Old 08-29-2011, 03:24 PM
Launching!

Man. Even at 1500 it's very reasonable. Which shop is doing the work? What color are you going with?
Old 08-29-2011, 05:29 PM
TECH Enthusiast

I'm doing Matte White, the place is called Eagle One Wraps. His website really sucks, which is why I put up picks of the C6. He can even travel to you to do it since he's out on the northwest side.
Old 08-29-2011, 08:33 PM
TECH Regular

I like the matte white idea. like to see it in person when you are done
Old 08-29-2011, 08:46 PM
On The Tree

I paid $800 for front grille area, 1 foot up the hood, mirrors, wheel well areas, trunk lid and top of rear bumper-all in clear. So, $1500 or anything less is a pretty good deal!
Old 08-29-2011, 09:20 PM
TECH Enthusiast

And he's doing the whole car for 950 for the group buy. It's gonna be hard to touch that price wise so if you want to do it now is the time.
Old 08-29-2011, 09:20 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Originally Posted by VeryWhiteDevil
I like the matte white idea. like to see it in person when you are done
Should look good with my Carbon Fiber wheels....
Old 08-30-2011, 12:01 PM
Launching!

I'm definitely going to wanna see this when it's complete too!
Old 08-30-2011, 05:00 PM
TECH Enthusiast

For those that are ready or have more questions, call Larry at Eagle One Vehicle wraps telephone number is 602-617-5554. Just tell him you're with the group buy.
Old 08-31-2011, 06:54 AM
TECH Fanatic

Wow...looks great! Ask him if he can hook me up in NY or CT?
Old 08-31-2011, 04:16 PM
On The Tree

Not trying to be a thread crapper here, but isn't anyone a little suspicious or concerned about the quality of work and/or materials when the price is so low compared to what you see in the real world? I understand it's a group discount (albeit a very limited committed 'group' consisting of only the OP so far) and may work out just fine and be perfectly legit, but I'd certainly investigate this shop's work, history, materials used, warranty, etc., etc. before wrapping the car.

Are they going to be around in 2 years if the wrap starts fading or peeling? Are they using quality materials and dyes? Is the material going to be easy to remove when the time comes to remove it? What does it do to the value of the car when you want to sell or trade? I would think a dealer or knowledgable buyer would steer clear of it or knock the value down drastically due to a potential future headache.

Just some thoughts, although, I'll be interested to see how the final product comes out.
Old 08-31-2011, 07:02 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Originally Posted by egypt123
Not trying to be a thread crapper here, but isn't anyone a little suspicious or concerned about the quality of work and/or materials when the price is so low compared to what you see in the real world? I understand it's a group discount (albeit a very limited committed 'group' consisting of only the OP so far) and may work out just fine and be perfectly legit, but I'd certainly investigate this shop's work, history, materials used, warranty, etc., etc. before wrapping the car.

Are they going to be around in 2 years if the wrap starts fading or peeling? Are they using quality materials and dyes? Is the material going to be easy to remove when the time comes to remove it? What does it do to the value of the car when you want to sell or trade? I would think a dealer or knowledgable buyer would steer clear of it or knock the value down drastically due to a potential future headache.

Just some thoughts, although, I'll be interested to see how the final product comes out.
Obviously you are since you have no idea what you're talking about. Have you looked into wrapping your car? Because the average price for a V is around 1500.

You're right about the group buy since this is only forum that I could have posted this on, moron.

It's pretty obvious you really aren't familiar with wraps and yet you still crap in my thread.
Old 08-31-2011, 07:51 PM
On The Tree

Originally Posted by GhettoTy
Obviously you are since you have no idea what you're talking about. Have you looked into wrapping your car? Because the average price for a V is around 1500.]
Yeah sure, I have no idea what I'm talking about. And you're the wrap guru, right? $950 is a pretty steep discount from (very questionably) $1500. Gee, where do you think that margin could be made up at? Labor?? LOL, doubt it... And yes, I am familiar with wraps. Try Googling it and see the nightmare some folks have had with them. Quality workmanship, materials, and warranty are key.

You're right about the group buy since this is only forum that I could have posted this on, moron.
Wow, resort to name calling... What, are you 17? As for V forums, I know of two other V forums including this one - making 3 places. Again, Google is your friend.

It's pretty obvious you really aren't familiar with wraps and yet you still crap in my thread.
I think I provided a voice of reason and suggested people do due diligence on wraps and specifically this vendor before leaping into it. Of course, some just jump into things without thinking about the consequences.
Old 08-31-2011, 08:55 PM
TECH Enthusiast

So you have experience with getting your car wrapped? I really don't care what google has to say about, nitrous must be the devil too since there are so many horror stories about it. Who said anything about this only being open to just V's, so yes you're an idiot for assuming. You don't even know the vendor and yet you're criticizing his pricing and calling into question his work, which i even posted a picture of.

Quick Reply: Any Az guys interested in car wrap?