Cadillac CTS-V 2004-2007 (Gen I) The Caddy with an Attitude...

Procharger, TVS, Eforce, Maggie, H/C, Stroker??

Search this Thread

Old 02-24-2012, 07:40 AM
TECH Fanatic

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by ichpen
You have been busy lolly.

Is this where all the action is then?
I'm always busy ich, lol. I just sold one of my Jeeps and have cash for go fast Caddy goodies now. I should've bought your unit!

Originally Posted by psychobillycaddy
The kit hasnt shipped yet. so no pics. Believe me I cant wait to be able to take some.

When its ready you guys will be the first to know and Im sure Thomas will chime in with a price at that time.
Come on man. Is this wishware? How come Hendrix isn't posting this saying they will be available? I'm not trying to be a dick, but I'd like to see if this is really being worked on. I'd hate to buy a 112 and then this comes out the next week. What's the time frame on this "kit", and will it come with detailed instructions like the Maggie kit?

Originally Posted by itsslow98
I was more making a comment at first gen Vs without the built rear. I dont see why you shouldnt be able to put the power down but the premium that those rears go for is incredible. I still love the cts-v hence why im still around lol, if someone can come up with a more affordable solution to its few major flaws then I could see myself in one again.
I agree totally....the Caddy Tax is outrageous. But is there a better looking car that is relatively fast and not that common for the money? Obviously I'm bias.

That turbo Mustang that you have is the cat's meow (don't get me wrong) but is it really that sexy? I'm sure when it blows past a V like the V is standing still it will look pretty badass (lol) but just sitting there.....ehhhh.
Old 02-24-2012, 10:34 AM
TECH Fanatic

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

corrected

Last edited by shadyLS6; 02-27-2012 at 05:52 PM. Reason: corrected
Old 02-24-2012, 01:42 PM
On The Tree

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by shadyLS6
no, pretty sure all the action is in your garage... whats the verdict on the engine tick...
Engine tick according to my new engine builder is a disagreement between a cam lobe and a lifter which over the course of time led to a messy divorce and a bit of chaffing.

New injectors going on the tvs soon also.
Old 02-24-2012, 01:46 PM
On The Tree

Originally Posted by Onefast V
IF a viable TVS2300 kit or e-force kit come sup ill sell you my mp112
No such thing as a tvs kit but it's not rocket science to put one together. The gent I sold my old box 1 mp112 is surely coming up with a list of parts for a box2 which is all you need. Plus a tvs of course.

Don't know what the big deal about the edelbrock is. A TVS 2300 will fit just fine under our stock hood with a bit of persuasion. Plus looks nicer in my opinion.
Old 02-24-2012, 01:51 PM
On The Tree

Originally Posted by lollygagger8
I'm always busy ich, lol. I just sold one of my Jeeps and have cash for go fast Caddy goodies now. I should've bought your unit!

Come on man. Is this wishware? How come Hendrix isn't posting this saying they will be available? I'm not trying to be a dick, but I'd like to see if this is really being worked on. I'd hate to buy a 112 and then this comes out the next week. What's the time frame on this "kit", and will it come with detailed instructions like the Maggie kit?
Yes you should have. Was a damn good deal if I say so myself.

No one's buying my stupidly expensive offset pulleys for a tvs... come on, you want to.
Old 02-24-2012, 07:01 PM
On The Tree

Nope not wishware I got an email today that its ready to ship.

If your in a hurry, go ahead and get the 112. Im not a vendor and I dont sell stuff so its no skin off my back. I was trying to be helpful by letting you know its coming and some of the options you can order.

I should have everything finished up by the end of March at the latest. Most likely it will be mid month.

Ill post some pics and stuff next weekend. I plan on putting together an installation post after Im done.

I did mention to Edelbrock about getting you MP112 guys an option to upgrade to an E-Force head unit and keep your maggie accessories. They said it may be doable. I havent even mentioned it to Thomas yet.
If someone with a 112 is in Houston and would be willing to bring your car to my house next weekend so we can do some measurements on what would be needed, send me a PM. Its just a thought right now. Im not sure but I think it would just mean that you re-use your intercooler, pump, and reservoir, which may not be a huge savings.
Old 02-26-2012, 03:46 PM
TECH Fanatic

That's awesome news. So you should receive the kit next week or there about? Can you please take pics of it and all that it comes with?
Old 02-26-2012, 10:49 PM
On The Tree

That's awesome news. So you should receive the kit next week or there about? Can you please take pics of it and all that it comes with?
Sure.

It ships tomorrow so I should be getting it by the end of the week. Im finishing the racetronix harness, clutch, motor swap, and then Ill start mocking up the supercharger.
Old 02-27-2012, 09:00 AM
TECH Fanatic

Originally Posted by psychobillycaddy
Sure.

It ships tomorrow so I should be getting it by the end of the week. Im finishing the racetronix harness, clutch, motor swap, and then Ill start mocking up the supercharger.
Motor swap?

What engine are you putting in?
Old 02-27-2012, 11:22 AM
TECH Enthusiast

Originally Posted by dr.duct_mossburg
Nope. I pulled it off the classifieds because i got about 7 pms offering like $3k talking about hendrix pricing. I finally got tired of telling people that they had almost doubled in price. Note the, no longer availible. Lol

I thought you sold it bro thats why I left you alone haha. I've been desperate to get my hands on one but now torn between this and that. Keeping and eye out for a hit v2 so me and the mad scientists can rip that biaaach apart and maybe build me one of those, or this eforce...or a cheap maggie (not for 3 grand cause im not a jew)...too many dang choices Oh and Hendrix pricing my a$$ when I called them, and in fact I have an email of him saying 6500 LOL. How bout that for hendrix pricing...I can get it cheaper almost anywhere else. So whoever was blabbing crap to you was full of it...Which also brings me to the point of how anyone keeps the price of a maggie the same as a tvs unit just fn stupid. If the tvs is around 6 the maggie should be around 4 but hey
Old 02-27-2012, 12:30 PM
On The Tree

Originally Posted by kl2onik
I thought you sold it bro thats why I left you alone haha. I've been desperate to get my hands on one but now torn between this and that. Keeping and eye out for a hit v2 so me and the mad scientists can rip that biaaach apart and maybe build me one of those, or this eforce...or a cheap maggie (not for 3 grand cause im not a jew)...too many dang choices Oh and Hendrix pricing my a$$ when I called them, and in fact I have an email of him saying 6500 LOL. How bout that for hendrix pricing...I can get it cheaper almost anywhere else. So whoever was blabbing crap to you was full of it...Which also brings me to the point of how anyone keeps the price of a maggie the same as a tvs unit just fn stupid. If the tvs is around 6 the maggie should be around 4 but hey
True, same when I was selling my old maggie, all sorts of folks were coming up with Hendrix is selling kit a) with bouncy castle attachment for 4k why should I buy yours for 2k type of thing.

It's true, hendrix did have a pretty good offer way back last year on mp112 kits (I think it was in the mid 4 range) but don't quote me as I wasn't buying at the time. But that offer is gone and it seems like prices also shot up for eaton s/c in general.

When I was ringing around last year the TVS 1900 and 2300 was $100 apart making this a no brainer but it gives you an idea of what strange price structures magnusson (or some of its dealers) have. Wouldn't be surprised to see mp112 kits going for 6.5k now.

I got mine from MTI eventually as they were the cheapest and could get it to me on time. Have since had some disagreements with MTI but they were nice to me back then.
Old 02-27-2012, 12:41 PM
TECH Apprentice

4k plus shipping and its yours plus the custom comp cam.

Kb boost a pump
Upgraded 60lb injectors
Brand new valley tray, heat exchanger, and coolant reservoir.
I also have a custom grind cam from comp specifically for the maggor.

I can ship it wednesday.
Old 02-27-2012, 12:41 PM
On The Tree

Motor swap?

What engine are you putting in?
Ls3

I didnt find out about the Cathedral port manifold option until I had already purchased the LS3 and everything for it.

I could have stuck with my LS2.
Old 02-27-2012, 12:44 PM
On The Tree

Kb boost a pump
Upgraded 60lb injectors

I can ship it wednesday.
Smoking deal right there.
Old 02-27-2012, 04:52 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Kb boost a pump
Upgraded 60lb injectors

I can ship it wednesday.
I'll take it)))
Old 02-27-2012, 05:17 PM
TECH Enthusiast

p.s. Send me your paypal and I'll deposit it on Wed morning then...

and sorry for jacking this thread haha
Old 02-27-2012, 08:13 PM
TECH Apprentice

Replied.
Old 02-28-2012, 10:08 PM
TECH Apprentice

Made a FS ad for the Maggie.

https://ls1tech.com/forums/cadillac-...l#post16024207
Old 02-29-2012, 06:44 PM
TECH Fanatic

why not whipple?. I know tommy compton was working on his for a while.. never heard an update..

http://www.whipplesuperchargers.com/...sp?ProdID=1230
Old 02-29-2012, 07:05 PM
TECH Apprentice

Yeah, If I were going big power it would be whipple. I really like 1badctsv's setup. Though I would only do it if I were building the motor. No use in paying all of that money to not be able to use the power.

Quick Reply: Procharger, TVS, Eforce, Maggie, H/C, Stroker??