Cadillac CTS-V 2004-2007 (Gen I) The Caddy with an Attitude...

Procharger, TVS, Eforce, Maggie, H/C, Stroker??

Search this Thread

Old 02-21-2012, 12:06 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by lollygagger8
I left a message on their machine wanting to know more about (what it included, exactly what S/C is it, a TVS1900, a TVS2300?), and a Crysta emailed me back. All she emailed me was the same f'n link.

So far....not impressed.
^^^like I said before, they post this sht up to see how many ppl jump on it and then decide if it's worth their time building it=Loooooong wait
Old 02-21-2012, 01:05 PM
TECH Resident

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Ask to speak to somebody who is not their receptionist... like the owner.
Old 02-22-2012, 09:18 AM
TECH Fanatic

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

I told them to send it to a tech and this is what I got....

" The kit that that was put on the ctsv that was in our shop was completely custom. The motor was a 416 LS3 with LS3 heads hence the reason for getting the kit that is for the camaro/corvette. If you are going to install one of these kits onto your car you are going to have to get an edelbrock kit that is for a LS2 corvette. That way you have the correct port spacing for the heads.

As far as the instructions, I can send you the pictures that I have on the build but I do not have written instructions for the kit. I made most of the pieces for that kit specifically for that car so most of those pieces may not even work on your set up. I do not know the HP gains that you will see with that set up on a LS6 because we have not installed one of those kits on that motor. In theory it should be the same as one of those motors with a with a TVS 2300 from magnason. Around 22 hp for every LB of boost at the wheels. And 2300 is the size of the blower which is 2.3L; cfm is dependent on the speed that the rotors are spinning (i.e. pulley size).

You are also going to need to do some kind of battery relocation in order to fit the supercharger reservoir. I have attached some of the pictures that I have from the build, maybe they will help you in this process. "

So as my chubby subsides in hopes for a Eforce Kit for the V1......that's not a vaible option unless I want to get into the custom fitting business.

P.S. he sent two pics.....one of which was one the site already. I'm sure Jweymar has better pics.
Old 02-22-2012, 10:51 AM
TECH Enthusiast

I told them to send it to a tech and this is what I got....

" The kit that that was put on the ctsv that was in our shop was completely custom. The motor was a 416 LS3 with LS3 heads hence the reason for getting the kit that is for the camaro/corvette. If you are going to install one of these kits onto your car you are going to have to get an edelbrock kit that is for a LS2 corvette. That way you have the correct port spacing for the heads.

As far as the instructions, I can send you the pictures that I have on the build but I do not have written instructions for the kit. I made most of the pieces for that kit specifically for that car so most of those pieces may not even work on your set up. I do not know the HP gains that you will see with that set up on a LS6 because we have not installed one of those kits on that motor. In theory it should be the same as one of those motors with a with a TVS 2300 from magnason. Around 22 hp for every LB of boost at the wheels. And 2300 is the size of the blower which is 2.3L; cfm is dependent on the speed that the rotors are spinning (i.e. pulley size).

You are also going to need to do some kind of battery relocation in order to fit the supercharger reservoir. I have attached some of the pictures that I have from the build, maybe they will help you in this process. "

So as my chubby subsides in hopes for a Eforce Kit for the V1......that's not a vaible option unless I want to get into the custom fitting business.

P.S. he sent two pics.....one of which was one the site already. I'm sure Jweymar has better pics.

Ahhhh once again lets buy a kit for 7gs in hopes of modifying it to fit...i'm out...chilax homie think hendrix is actually doing one specifically for our car or at least thats what he told me. Guess if more people start asking them about it they may actually get their behind moving. You should call them like I did last week maybe they will get the clue that people are interested being that maggies are overpriced.
Old 02-22-2012, 11:43 AM
On The Tree

I'm stoked at being stroked.

416 LS3 here. Good for 535/515 with a baby cam for that motor.
Old 02-22-2012, 12:23 PM
TECH Fanatic

Originally Posted by kl2onik
You should call them like I did last week maybe they will get the clue that people are interested being that maggies are overpriced.
agreeed.. 112 is overpriced for its limitations.. aka displacement.. isnt Hendrix a vendor on this site? wheres he at on this.. i know he chimes in on CF.
Old 02-22-2012, 12:25 PM
TECH Fanatic

Originally Posted by Turbo Pig
I'm stoked at being stroked.

416 LS3 here. Good for 535/515 with a baby cam for that motor.
you got a thread on the build?? sounds like a beast.. Poast pics make a thread turbobacon
Old 02-22-2012, 12:34 PM
On The Tree

Originally Posted by shadyLS6
you got a thread on the build?? sounds like a beast.. Poast pics make a thread turbobacon
It was built in Oct, 2011. But built by the pervious owner. I'll dig up his thread.
Old 02-22-2012, 12:39 PM
On The Tree

https://ls1tech.com/forums/cadillac-...uild-pics.html

https://ls1tech.com/forums/cadillac-...8ci-motor.html

https://ls1tech.com/forums/cadillac-...8ci-build.html
Old 02-22-2012, 01:36 PM
On The Tree

Doesn't he have a LS3??
Edelbrock has the manifold for a cathedral port E-Force. I ordered mine from Hendrix Engineering.

you just need to specify if you need cathedral or rectangular ports when you place the order. I

Ill be posting pics and install intructions in a few weeks when I get mine in and do the install. We put an E-Force kit together for us CTS-V owners that will be a direct bolt in.
Old 02-22-2012, 01:42 PM
TECH Fanatic

That's some good **** right thuuuuuur.

Is he around anymore? I wouldn't mind having one of those pillars as well.
Old 02-22-2012, 01:43 PM
TECH Fanatic

I am not finding any used Maggies laying around

I'll be damned paying $6k for a MP112. Fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu
Old 02-22-2012, 01:51 PM
On The Tree

I felt the same way.

As soon as we get this E-Force kit done we should have a viable solution that doesnt require reinventing the wheel to supercharge our cars.
Old 02-22-2012, 02:55 PM
TECH Resident

IF a viable TVS2300 kit or e-force kit come sup ill sell you my mp112
Old 02-22-2012, 02:56 PM
TECH Fanatic

Originally Posted by Onefast V
IF a viable TVS2300 kit or e-force kit come sup ill sell you my mp112
Lolz, I bet you would.

I'm sure that's what'll happen to me too. I'll buy a MP112, and as soon as I do, the TVS will come out. Sunuva
Old 02-22-2012, 03:10 PM
On The Tree

That's some good **** right thuuuuuur.

Is he around anymore? I wouldn't mind having one of those pillars as well.
I'll ask him for sure.
Old 02-22-2012, 10:11 PM
TECH Apprentice

I had mine posted for sale and all I got was dumb questions and people that wanted to offer me stupid prices so I said hell with it. If it comes down to it I'll just install it, enjoy it for a little while and then sell it all together.
Old 02-22-2012, 10:24 PM
TECH Senior Member

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

This is the reason I sold my car, 6k for the smallest blower you can buy for the car, and 7k for a rear. Good luck with the build man, you really gotta make a decision if the car will ever do what you want. I made that decision and could not be any more happy with my decision.
Old 02-22-2012, 10:37 PM
On The Tree

yeah, but 700 rwhp Termi's are a dime a dozen
Old 02-23-2012, 12:02 AM
Teching In

I've seen Jweymar's car. It is supper clean. And I always love's charlie's work. He is one of the best tuners ever!

My car makes close to 500hp on 4.5 pounds of boost (I have an internal boost leak in the head unit)

Quick Reply: Procharger, TVS, Eforce, Maggie, H/C, Stroker??