Cadillac CTS-V Classifieds Cadillac CTS-Vs & Cadillac CTS-V Parts For Sale

Anyone have any stock V stuff they would be willing to give away or sell for cheap???

Search this Thread

Old 11-11-2010, 06:41 PM
TECH Veteran

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default Anyone have any stock V stuff they would be willing to give away or sell for cheap???

Alright guys,
Strange post i know. Im tight on cash right now but i'm trying to clean up my high mileage V a little since its naturally showing a little wear on some things after 112k miles. She's still running like a beast but im picky and would like to clean it up some! Im taking 16 hours of class this semester trying to knock it out and ill be done after next semester. Im working part-time and not making what i used to so funds have been limited. Figured id post this to see if anyone happens to have any of the things i'm looking for laying around the garage that might be willing to help a fellow V owner out.

Looking for...

-Floor mats "Black or Tan" (I believe mine are out of a different model car as they dont quite fit like they should)
-Factory subwoofer (Been blown since i bought the car)
-Window regulator for passenger rear window (Just went bad)
-Single window switch for drivers rear door (Works when it wants to lol)
-Stock or aftermarket shift **** (worn out from use)
-Stock steering wheel (Small wear spot from previous owner)
-Drivers and passengers fender shrouds
-Left passengers a/c vent (adjustment **** broke off)
-Stock shocks (Front left one squeaks a little in cold weather)
-Stock black plastic shifter surrounding (My tabs are broken that clip to console)
-Stock black ashtray door with springs to fold it in/out (Popped it off the hinge to move it in so the shifter would clear my radar detector plug and unfortunately lost the spring stuff so now its just left open)
-Tan sunroof switch panel (sunroof switch is chipped up)
-Any other tan interior pieces that might be in better shape than mine (Visors, pillars, sail panels, etc)
-Aftermarket mufflers of any kind to hold me over (Running a muffler delete and plan to cut the cats off soon until i can afford kooks headers)

None of these are obviously a huge deal. I just figured id see if anyone here replaced any of these things and might still have the lower mileage stock stuff laying around in good shape and might want to get it out of the way.

Im sure my car is prob due for all the mounts/bushings (shifter bushings, rear end bushings, front end bushings, motor mounts, and trans mount). If anyone has replaced/upgraded theirs and still has stock stuff in good working condition, let me know. If it has lower miles on it, i can prob put it to use. Im not sure how fast these things wear out but i've always been a fan of preventative maintenance.

I intend to do all of this stuff eventually anyway but it probably wont happen until I finish school next semester. I have big plans for it when i get back in a position to spend some good money on it but for now, its my mostly stock daily driver. It will one day be a sick nasty little street warrior.

Let me know guys! Thanks!!
Old 11-11-2010, 09:34 PM
TECH Senior Member

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

I have two BNIB magnaflow magnapacks for 90 shipped. part number 14416
Old 11-11-2010, 09:46 PM
TECH Veteran

Hmm... Ill have to check that part number. Im sure they are stainless which is good but I still want something that is going to be loud! Just wanna check the dimensions. Almost considered running no cats, x pipe and no muffs... lol But that might be a little ridiculous!

I was originally going to run either dynomax bullets or flowmasters. Im usually a flow hater but i heard a youtube video of a V with no cats and flows and it sounds damn good!
Old 11-11-2010, 09:53 PM
TECH Senior Member

They are a straight through muffler, 4"round with glasspack inside, i know they will still be loud. They are stainless as well. I bought them before i put on the long tubes anticipating my car to be ungodly loud and it wasnt so i never put them on.
Old 11-11-2010, 10:05 PM
TECH Veteran

Yeah, my buddies heads/cam V actually toned down on the volume a little with the kooks over the stock manifolds. I would have expected it to get louder too. Wish i would have been on here in time to make an offer on those cat delete pipes DeeDubb had for sale. I just didn't wanna pay $200 for em back when he first posted them. Im going to price cutting the cats off tomorrow and if its not gonna cost me too much, i might pick those muffs up and get it done.

U know if removing the cats will throw a code on the V?
Old 11-11-2010, 11:30 PM
TECH Senior Member

Most likely it will, i have High flows on mine with the kooks and never had a code before the tune. Im still running the factory resonator too so thats why mine isnt as loud.
Old 11-12-2010, 09:46 AM
TECH Apprentice

Def check cleveland pick a part!
Old 11-12-2010, 08:06 PM
TECH Veteran

Im def gonna hit the pick a part for the small things i need. I just need to find one with a wrecked V... lol Or i guess just a CTS in general on some of the things...