Cadillac CTS-V Classifieds Cadillac CTS-Vs & Cadillac CTS-V Parts For Sale

WTB: CTS-V in the tri-state area.

Search this Thread

Old 03-26-2011, 08:33 PM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default WTB: CTS-V in the tri-state area.

What's up guys,

Hopefully I'm allowed to post here. I know I don't have a lot of posts but pretty sure I've been a member of the forums for a while.

Unfortunately my 2001 Lightning was totaled last weekend due to a careless driver, and it's time to start looking for a replacement.

I'm looking to buy a CTS-V somewhere in the NJ, NY, PA, CT, DE area (yeah I know that's a little bit bigger than tri-state...)

I'm not really partial to any exterior color, however I am partial to the Black interior.

I'm looking for a car under $20,000 with no more than 65,000+ miles and I'm not particularly in any rush because I obviously want the cleanest car I can find and still have details to hammer out with the insurance companies.

So, if you're considering, know someone considering, etc. please let me know I'd be really appreciative. I've checked craigslist, eBay, Autotrader, Cars.com and here in the FS section and haven't seen anything that tickles my fancy too much.

Thanks guys, hopefully I'll be able to stick around as a member.
Old 03-28-2011, 09:16 AM
On The Tree

Any chance on buying back the Lightning>??? I would be interested in it for the right price.
Old 03-28-2011, 10:39 AM
Teching In

Honestly I had so much time effort and money of mine invested in the truck I don't want to see it again, and I'm not willing to buy the truck back to either part it out because right now I physically can't from injuries from the crash, and I'm not willing to spend my money to buy it back just because people are interested in the truck...I don't want a salvage title truck that's been totaled sitting in my driveway or my garage.
Old 03-28-2011, 10:43 AM
On The Tree

If you throw a number my way I can give you a yes or no answer. It wouldn't be sitting in your driveway as I could come get it ASAP.
If not that is fine too.

Either way I hope you have a speedy recovery and get in to a nice V. Best of luck.
Old 03-28-2011, 12:32 PM
Teching In

Thanks for the well wishes.

I'll tell you what I'll do. I'll send you a PM when I get back from my Dr. appointment with a list of everything that's on the truck, all the general information a buyer would want to know, and then you give me an offer on what you would be willing to pay for it with that in mind.

I got an offer for a total buyout from the careless driver's insurance company, and my insurance company is going tomorrow to assess the value of the truck and damages. I will ask both companies today what they would sell me the truck back for, and if we agree on a price, and I agree on a price with the insurance company, we'll work a deal.

I'll PM you in a few hours.
Old 03-28-2011, 01:11 PM
On The Tree

That works for me.
Old 03-30-2011, 04:26 PM
Teching In

Sorry to hear about the Lightning, I've always loved those trucks. I hope you recover from your injuries quickly.

I know you were clear in stating that you're looking to spend less than $20k, but for a couple grand more than that, I have a super clean 05 with 36k miles on it. I am in RI, but I'd be happy to deliver the car down to you. Here's a link to my for sale thread:

https://ls1tech.com/forums/cadillac-...k-blk-36k.html

I wish you all the best in your recovery/ V search.
Old 04-13-2011, 04:09 PM
On The Tree

Still looking for a car>??? Something came up and I may try to off mine.
Old 04-13-2011, 05:04 PM
Teching In

Originally Posted by SVT F15O
Still looking for a car>??? Something came up and I may try to off mine.
Yeah, send me a PM with all the info and some pictures if you can. Thanks.
Old 05-03-2011, 08:45 AM
Teching In

I have an 05 V with 550 miles on a brand new GM performance crate engine...also have original drivetrain too...I didnt want to put the maggie on a used engine...new t56 and LS7 clutch slave and fly wheel as well...MP112 kit msd coil packs kooks 1 7/8ths headers E3 plugs thundervolt wires, new uuc motor mounts diff mount, tons of extra parts Kars III kit, extra set of 2007 axles 4 new toyo versados, new rims two sets, also have a set of 20 inch D3 rims that i am working on a sale now but if interested i can include...they need tires but they have the TPMs banded in them....tons of other stuff and the handheld SCT tuner...If you take it for 25.5 I will include the two sets of rims one of which are the D3 20's and pay half of the shipping...also have a cooling mist methanol kit i can include...also magna flow exhaust and stock...both sets of cats one high flow kooks set and one stocker set...new 02 sensors and so many other parts i can't think of right now...why buy used when this is basically new...I have a great opportunity for a V2 if I can move my car fast enough...I have over 36k invested in this car and it sure drives like it...only thing left is to dyno tune it but my friend with the dyno is on vacation for 10 days on a cruise in the Caribbean...wish I was....PM me and I can send you my phone number...thanks Matt