Canadian Members We never leave because we have The Beer Store

any canadian tuners??

Search this Thread

Old 08-31-2005 | 10:19 AM
8 Second Club

Originally Posted by RAMPANT
Frankie, you know I like you and the guys at Autoworx, but this helps as much as Eugenio's and the bandwagoners comments. IMO.

This is a conversation that needs to take place in private between both parties. Someone step up and take the bull by the horns. You might be surprised what seems impossible may actually be pretty easy and almost painless.

Rampant
Dale, this is one point where I will agree with you...
Old 08-31-2005 | 10:24 AM
Teching In

Originally Posted by Pissin MAD
CAM: MANAGER, you dropped the ball so many times that I thought I was playing in the NBA. You scammed all of us into believing that you were the answer. I'll take a step back now & let this **** sink in. You live in a world that I used to visit after a long night of abuse.
When somebody is given authority as GM, then it is taken away and told to hide their position to everybody, how can one do that role?

As for dropping the ball, it is most interesting that you'd think that proper management would have mentioned incidents as they happened to allow people to make change. You're implying that your reactions and not discussion them, set those up for failure.

Employees talking behind other's back, employees not addressing issues with others, how can you ever think a business will survive on management like that?

Then to strip those of their agreed upon position, title and responsibilities, then expect them to succeed.... really.

EDIT: I guess you were also aware that I actually gave notice of leaving 3 months after I started, because I wasn't happy with the way things were going and how I was feeling about the whole situation. I tried to make change, and was deftly not allowed to (at one point told not to even speak to those working on the shop floor). So a day later, I was convinced things were getting better and things would change. They did not. So I left "again".

Last edited by DR.ZED; 08-31-2005 at 01:45 PM.
Old 08-31-2005 | 10:25 AM
10 Second Club

Originally Posted by vmax1500
Dale, this is one point where I will agree with you...
Where is my calender, I need to mark this down! Also somecheck the thermostat in hell I think it just froze over.

Can you check that for me Pissin Mad?

Rampant
Old 08-31-2005 | 10:26 AM
8 Second Club

Originally Posted by Pissin MAD
EUGINIO: I've just about had it with you I will publicly say that you will never get anything from me ever again, sleep in that nice fluffy bed you just made. Go ahead bash smash & try & ruin our name. Make the nastiest comments you can think of, come to my house & take pictures, I'll even have my wife wear something sexy.

As long as you know that all of it is going to come with a price to pay to me. I've been patient with you, now you find out what kind of WORD I do have.

Take it as a threat or whatever you want.

BTW, Go Fack yourself.
Frankie, I know Eugenio as well as most everyone else following this saga where very impressed and optomistic when you took the initiative to drive to Montreal to sit down with Eugenio in order to find a sollution...

Something must have gone very wrong since then?!?!
Old 08-31-2005 | 10:31 AM
8 Second Club

Originally Posted by RAMPANT
Where is my calender, I need to mark this down! Also somecheck the thermostat in hell I think it just froze over.

Can you check that for me Pissin Mad?

Rampant

Dale, even though we choose to have our cars worked on at different shops... we are both reasonable people that don't accept or support people who would threaten someone either in person or on the internet!
Old 08-31-2005 | 10:34 AM
Staging Lane

Frankie, I know Eugenio as well as most everyone else following this saga where very impressed and optomistic when you took the initiative to drive to Montreal to sit down with Eugenio in order to find a sollution...

Something must have gone very wrong since then?!?!
Dude, I'm fed up now. I'm tired & all of the "FANS" can go to hell. I visit there often, highly underated vacationing spot.
Old 08-31-2005 | 11:04 AM
10 Second Club

Dale, even though we choose to have our cars worked on at different shops... we are both reasonable people that don't accept or support people who would threaten someone either in person or on the internet!
Andre, I was joking above!

As for your above comment I agree and think it actually started with the threat of posting pictures of someone’s home. This is where your wife and children live. That is a serious threat, maybe taken out of context, but maybe not it is where your loved ones live. I believe that was what I perceived as the first threat in this whole mess. I also believe that may have been a trigger to a screw you type response. This is how a poorly thought out comment can start to spiral very quickly down the toilet. I doubt it was meant as such a threat, but sure did read like it! Just an observation from some one standing on the outside looking in.

One on one discussion has the ability to question such comments and correct them immediately if unintended. On the net the gloves are off.

Rampant
Old 08-31-2005 | 08:43 PM
9 Second Club

Hey Guys,

Wow this is a wild thread. Everyone seems to have some valid points. Although things seems pretty clear. Eugenio paid for an engine with the wrong parts in it and he is pissed. Frankie seems pissed that his shop Autoworx is caught in the middle. The solution seems simple. Nick took the money and spearheaded the project. He promised to build the engine as discussed and made the deals. Now he should pay to have the problems fixed. Nick made many personal promises to fix peoples problems and here is just one more he should fix if he is a man of his word. Its funny Nick started all these problems and he is the only one not involved with any of the solutions/discussions/arguments ( that is not a slam just an observation).Now if Frankie agreed to fix Nick's problems....well then I will leave that alone...I don't have the ***** to go there!!!

As far as shop discussion my ...Each shop will live or die by their own hand. If they are good they will have happy repeat customers and they will flourish. Doesn't matter if its autoworx or FTR or whomever. If they suck they will lose customers and go out of business. So in closing let the shop discusion go and let them sink or swim on their own. JMHO.

I hope everyone gets what they want from this thread. I was just trying to put in alittle clarity and if I have offended anyone then I am apologizing in advance...I am sorry...I am not looking for a fight.

Vince McCauley
Old 08-31-2005 | 09:31 PM
8 Second Club

Those are some sensible observations, Vince!

Andre
Old 09-01-2005 | 12:01 PM
Staging Lane

Appreciate your honest opinion. Although some points about Nick are a little out of wack. Vince your opinion is not taken as a shot or a bash. Please PM me your # I wish to talk about different things with you, Spay Guy
Old 09-01-2005 | 12:24 PM
9 Second Club

Give me a call anytime 416 931 3203.

Vince
Old 09-01-2005 | 05:42 PM
Teching In

Originally Posted by Eugenio_SS
@ that time, I did not pay Wade, I sent a check to ARE.
@ that time, the ARE business cards said this on them: WADE STEVENS OWNER, so yes you did pay Wade.

Then, if you have the file, you'll also notice other payments that were made to Autoworx.
I never paid Wade... all the $ went to ARE and AutoWorx.
And since you have access to that, you'll also note that AutoWorx did a lot of empty promises that were never met, including their own commitments.
Speaking of empty promises.. ...You have an outstanding balance at Autoworx which can be proved in a court of law, unlike your false accusations and slanderous comments.

so, why don't you start by saying who you are, and not be a coward puppet.
afaik, you're also full of
Why, so you can take pics of my house or my wife?

My identity is of no consequence to you but your actions are.
Old 09-01-2005 | 09:08 PM
Launching!

Eugenio. I had the pleasure to see and hear your car tonight. Nothing like the sound of an FTR 402 LS2.
Old 09-01-2005 | 10:06 PM
Teching In

Originally Posted by Hooper
Eugenio. I had the pleasure to see and hear your car tonight. Nothing like the sound of an FTR 402 LS2.
What differentiates the sound of an FTR 402 from other tuners' LS2 strokers?
Old 09-01-2005 | 10:20 PM
Teching In

oh so exactly what does a "FTR" LS2 sound like? Oh yeah probably not what it's supposed to sound like cause someone cheaped out and went with the LS1 timing cover and not the LS2 one that has a dampening plate on it to lower valve train noise. yeah can't wait to hear the half assed LS2.

if you don't know what I mean go see the pics of a real ls2 in Rampants car.

Old 09-01-2005 | 10:54 PM
TECH Apprentice

BOY!!!! SURE IS NICE TO HERE GOOD NEWS !!!! OR IS THAT A GOOD MOTOR I'M HEARING
Old 09-01-2005 | 11:04 PM
TECH Apprentice

Originally Posted by XXV ANN
What differentiates the sound of an FTR 402 from other tuners' LS2 strokers?
thats a very intresting ??? the only difference i can see is you get what you paid for. your car works when you what to drive it.. and some say its abit loud at the back because thats all they get to see & hear
Old 09-02-2005 | 12:18 AM
9 Second Club

Originally Posted by k2jer
oh so exactly what does a "FTR" LS2 sound like? Oh yeah probably not what it's supposed to sound like cause someone cheaped out and went with the LS1 timing cover and not the LS2 one that has a dampening plate on it to lower valve train noise. yeah can't wait to hear the half assed LS2.

if you don't know what I mean go see the pics of a real ls2 in Rampants car.
You guys are unbelievable, at least he is getting his motor!

Whats half assed about my motor? I'll put it up against Rampants anytime.

Thats right my LS2 motor has a LS1 timing cover. I'll sell my LS2 cover to you if you want it, it came with my parts kit for the LS2 block but we used something better.

It also has a double timing chain and the cam can be degreed. I don't want a single timing chain on my stroker motor.

Thanks to FTR for the initiaive to custom manufacturing this for me.
Old 09-02-2005 | 12:40 AM
10 Second Club

Originally Posted by denttech

Whats half assed about my motor? I'll put it up against Rampants anytime.
Hey if you want to go up against me in the element that my car is mostly designed for Don, let me know. I think there is a Pro Solo this weekend. If of coarse you drive the car. Well actually you can bring in a ringer, too if you like. I'll drive my own car. Get your sway bar back on and lets go. Sherway Gardens on Monday I think. PM me I'll get you the details, you did say anytime, right?

I'm sure all being equal Don, our motors would be similar on an engine dyno. Mine does not have a lot of the extras that yours does either, but with those extras they would be similar. There are no magical chants or potions that makes your engine or mine superior.

I'm glad Eugenio will be out again, but both sides leave it alone.

Like I said before, if you really think this does yourself or a friend a favor, I think you are sadly mistaken. Your only making matters worse for all parties.

If you have nothing useful to say, say nothing.

Rampant

Last edited by RAMPANT; 09-02-2005 at 12:59 AM.
Old 09-02-2005 | 12:53 AM
10 Second Club

Originally Posted by k2jer
oh so exactly what does a "FTR" LS2 sound like?
Actually K2jer, I would not go into that either. How they do it is not a cheap way, but is a matter of opinion. I'm happy with the Autoworx approach and I'm sure that they are happy with theirs.

You are an incredible guy that does great work. Don't let yourself get sucked into this crap; you are only acting like them when you respond like that. I know for a fact you are a better man, do not get dragged down to their level. Be happy knowing you are doing great work you can be proud of and that the actual customers are happy with your work.

Rampant

Quick Reply: any canadian tuners??