Conversions & Swaps LSX Engines in Non-LSX Vehicles
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

For Sale!!! Stuff you need for your swap!

Search this Thread

Old 08-23-2006, 11:15 PM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default For Sale!!! Stuff you need for your swap!

I figured since most of the suff i have for sale would most likely be bought by people doing conversions i would post it in here. All these parts were purchased within the last couple months but due to me moving away to college i wont have the time/money to do the swap anymore. All prices do NOT include shipping charges. Shipping for the items will be specific to where you live. You pay shipping charges.

First i have a GTO oilpan. This is the front sump design that is used for many swaps including the e30 BMW. It is in excellent condition. No pics right now because it is sitting in my parents garage. It looks just like any other GTO oilpan though. $250 obo

P-Ayr replica ls1 plastic mock up engine. Engine with heads. Only weighs in at 25 lbs. Great for custom project or people that own shops that do custom work. All your stock ls1 parts including oilpan, timing covers, valves covers etc, bolt up to it. Retail is $450 asking $400 obo

Brand new! LS gen III aluminum block lm4/lm7. This is the 5.3L block but it can be bored out to accept ls6 pistons. The outside diameter of the sleeves is the same as the ls6 and it also has the late style "windows" the same as the ls6. This is a much cheaper alternative to buying a new ls6 block. It is new, never run, never bored, honed anything!!! The Inside of the sleves have a little surface rust on em but that will all come out when it is machined. the mains also have slight surface rust. I would prefer someone local picking it up but if you want to have it shipped you have to set that up. $550 obo located in the Bay Area California.

Brand new 5.3L Pistons, bearings, rods and rings!!! pulled out of a never ran brand new 5.3 shortblock. Very very good condition! $300 obo

Old 08-25-2006, 07:22 PM
Teching In

ttt

Make an offer if you see something you like!
Old 08-26-2006, 03:45 PM
TECH Resident

That front sump GTO pan will also work in Chevy II's with the stock front end/steering with little or no modification at all. Saves you the money of an aftermarket front end.

Probably a little more common swap than '91 BMW 3 series cars...
Old 08-27-2006, 07:38 PM
TECH Enthusiast

im interested in that mock up engine.. idk if i could buy it right away though, i still hafto get exhaust parts , nitrous parts,gaskets etc. but if no1 buys it for awhile i'll probly want it around winter
Old 08-28-2006, 05:25 PM
Teching In

Originally Posted by Lane
That front sump GTO pan will also work in Chevy II's with the stock front end/steering with little or no modification at all. Saves you the money of an aftermarket front end.

Probably a little more common swap than '91 BMW 3 series cars...
Hey thanks for the info!

ttt
Old 08-30-2006, 09:22 PM
Teching In

buy my stuff!!!!!

ttt
Old 09-01-2006, 12:52 PM
Launching!

pm sent
Old 09-04-2006, 11:21 AM