Corvette Performance
C5 | Z06 | C6 | ZR1 | C7

Calling out Doug (allngn C5)

Search this Thread

Old 03-17-2010, 06:32 PM
TECH Fanatic

Received 37 Likes on 21 Posts

Originally Posted by allngn_c5
Well John, those are some nice numbers. How's you deadlift coming along ?

I had a great workout today until these BO having Foreigners since they don't wash with soap or use deodorant. They smelled like body odor and hot spicy curry. I couldn't get the stench out of my nose or lungs. I had to fight the second half of my workout and cardio session was cut 15 mins short due to the overwhelming urge to vomit.

What sucks is I made a few comments to there faces about how they stink and I wish they would wash there *** before coming in here or at least go workout away from me. It didn't phase them. They probably think I smell bad since I wash up before hitting the gym and actually wear anti perspirant. If they come in like that again I'm complaining, only problem is that the owner is chaldean or something and he stinks too!!!!
Its been since last time since I hit it. since I have been hitting squats hard, my *** and legs are sore for days after and I cant do dead lifts. lol.

oh man, personal hygiene is a huge deal for me. Id be too embarassed to go anywhere like that. I would have threw a huge shiit fit about that. I pay my membership every month and dont need deal with that kind of bs.

my biggest pet peeve is when someone unloads my stuff while im inbetween sets or taking a ****. Sometimes ill walk outside for fresh air or go to the bathroom, be gone less then a minute, come back and someone has everything broken down. this is really bad around new years when all the noobs join. specially when they leave and leave all their shiit on
Old 03-17-2010, 06:46 PM
TECH Senior Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I agree 100% bro. Thats one of my pet peeves too about unloading my weight when I'm taking a ****. The gym owner/mgr is chaldean so complaining about a Pakistani considering they are like cousins in the world of stink (J/I in case someone gets offended) would be a waste of time. Also my gym seems to have rules that apply to me and not everyone else. If I let out a grunt of a growl to get that last little bit he threatens to kick me out. On the other hand theres 2 guys that deadlift 600+ for singles and then drop the weight but he says nothing to them.

I brought some MOTEL type soap and was going to pass it out if they were there tonightn hoping they get the point LOL.
Old 03-18-2010, 02:18 AM
TECH Fanatic

I agree 100% bro. Thats one of my pet peeves too about unloading my weight when I'm taking a ****. The gym owner/mgr is chaldean so complaining about a Pakistani considering they are like cousins in the world of stink (J/I in case someone gets offended) would be a waste of time. Also my gym seems to have rules that apply to me and not everyone else. If I let out a grunt of a growl to get that last little bit he threatens to kick me out. On the other hand theres 2 guys that deadlift 600+ for singles and then drop the weight but he says nothing to them.

I brought some MOTEL type soap and was going to pass it out if they were there tonightn hoping they get the point LOL
oh man im dying laughing. id love to see the look on their face after you give that to them.

is this what your like when you set the weights down doug?

[youtube]gfJTXDppVNA[/youtube]
Old 03-18-2010, 06:28 AM
TECH Senior Member

Lucky for them and me, ME ESPECIALLY because I didn't have to smell them. They weren't in last night. Had a great leg workout, or at least half. Going to hit presses for legs today when I get off work. So John my boy, if you want those legs of yours to get monsterous you need to hit them twice a week !!! LOL, I'm just busting your *****. I know you work them hard, with time and continued hard training your legs will GROW, I guarantee it. The beauty of splitting the leg routine up is the fact that you can hit each workout harder then if you tried to do it all in one day. Plus the longer gaps in between sets while doing leg presses you can hit a non competing muscle group while your legs recover from the last set. If we ever get to train together I'm sure we can throw a few secrets each others way to help one another better themselves. You can help me with shoulders and I'll enlighten you in the ways of developing freaky leg strength. For example after my marathon of supersets (20 sets) between leg ext's and leg curls I finished with a superset to failure. 325 x 20 on the ext, and 230 x 10 on the leg curl. I had more left in the hamstrings but I got nervous about popping a hammy again like I did 4 weeks ago.
Old 03-18-2010, 06:29 AM
TECH Senior Member

I'll have to check this thread again when I get home John. I can't see the image you have displayed.
Old 03-18-2010, 06:38 AM
TECH Senior Member

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

I'll have to check this thread again when I get home John. I can't see the image you have displayed.
It is a video of a dude flipping the hell out!
Old 03-18-2010, 06:41 AM
TECH Senior Member

Thanks man !! John has a pretty good sense of humor. I'll watch it when I get home. Damn firewall !

It wouldn't be the lunk alarm vid would it ? John has found some pretty hilarious videos to say the least. The city bus beatdown was epic. Its a youtube #1 hit. Its called I am a ************. Have you seen it? If not check it out, you won't be disappointed.
Old 03-18-2010, 06:50 AM
TECH Senior Member

Thanks man !! John has a pretty good sense of humor. I'll watch it when I get home. Damn firewall !

It wouldn't be the lunk alarm vid would it ? John has found some pretty hilarious videos to say the least. The city bus beatdown was epic. Its a youtube #1 hit. Its called I am a ************. Have you seen it? If not check it out, you won't be disappointed.
No problem!

Nah, some chick talking to a dude in a gym.. i guess he got mad because she interrupted him? He flipped out throwing some weights and chairs around and stormed out.. Everyone just staring at him!

The Epic Beard Man video is HILARIOUS!!! Call the amberlamps!
Old 03-18-2010, 02:53 PM
TECH Senior Member

Nice John, that video is not me. LOL. I'm surprised you didn't post the "I am a ************" vid. Since I'm more then 10 yrs older then you.
Old 03-18-2010, 03:01 PM
Launching!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I remember when I used to be able to bench 375 3 years ago, hurt my shoulder never been the same, now I'm a squat and deadlift guy.
Old 03-18-2010, 06:45 PM
TECH Senior Member

You guys are out of my league.. I need to start working out BADLY again though. When I was in HS (3 years ago, before I got injured pretty badly 3 times in two years) I was doing 295lbs.. But I only weighed 175lbs as well.
That was also no shirt and no supplements.. I was actually pretty lazy about it. Worked out around 3 days a week pretty lazy like and didn't watch what I ate at all.
Luckily, I have very good genetics. My father is the same way.
Old 03-20-2010, 12:32 AM
Launching!

Ya, I never was to big into supplements I never could watch what I ate or take the supplements consitantly so i decided not to waste alot of money. Plus I have genetics, and I eat breakfast haha.

We usedto ask my one lifting coach, what should we take, and he always said "hard work and breakfast". hah
Old 03-20-2010, 07:06 AM
TECH Senior Member

Originally Posted by wilson34
Ya, I never was to big into supplements I never could watch what I ate or take the supplements consitantly so i decided not to waste alot of money. Plus I have genetics, and I eat breakfast haha.

We usedto ask my one lifting coach, what should we take, and he always said "hard work and breakfast". hah
Nice lineup of cars in your sig ?

Your coack is pretty smart. Breakfast is key. Protein, complex carbs and thats about it. I love a bannana and some diet coke prior to drinking a protein shake. I used to be really big into all the supps when I was young and dumb. Most of them DON'T work. Protein, and Caffeine, definately the most bang for the buck. All the NO (nitric oxide) products are fine, but if they weren't free samples from a friend I didn't use them. I did however try a theory I had. I felt the pumps I was getting were not what they should be. I thought about it and realized that the caffeine is constricting blood vessels and arteries. Well L Arginine Dialates those vessels and arteries. Now I get the best of both worlds. Energy and a much better pump. Another surprising find was a product by Natures Way called Vitex. It helps support Female Hormone fluctuations. Yes I did say Female hormones. Why is that important to us? Because the mechanism in the female body is the same in the male but a different hormone is produced. Can you guess? Testosterone. Heres how, in women Vitex stimulates the Pituatary to release LH / Lutenizing Hormone. Does the same in men. In women LH causes PROGESTERONE to be produced, and its a weaker estrogen like female hormone. Thanks for reading all this, now the good stuff. The LH release in men goes to the Leydig cells located in the Testes, which in turn produce Testosterone. Now before you go out and buy the stuff, $ is not a factor, its less then 10 bucks for a month of the stuff. Immediate increases in hormone levels are not what happens here, even with 1200 mgs / day. I say 2000 mg/day after the first 3 weeks. Spread out over the course of the day. It is so gradual you may not even notice. However over time (3 weeks) there should be evidence of increased endogenous testosterone production. BTW I got my 100 400mg tab bottle for 6.49 ! Pretty cheap. So if it doesn't work in you then what are you out? One more bonus, when endogenous testosterone is raised, estrogen levels go down. Gotta love the Hypthalmic Axis! Yes men have some estrogen, and some men have more then others. Give it a try and let me know what you think. Feel free to research it, but the manufacturers IMO never thought men would use this product. Completely marketed for the menopausal woman.

A final thought, for all of you out there using those grey market, or ahem prescription only supps that have experienced some "shrinkage", this will help a bit in that department as well. Anytime you stimulate the Testes to work, then guess what? A size increase follows....Kind of like HCG.

Good luck.

Last edited by allngn_c5; 03-20-2010 at 07:13 AM.
Old 03-21-2010, 04:14 PM
hashtagBMW

Originally Posted by Spectre86
yup. easy to have a 6 pack when someone is 5'10 and 150lbs.

got 445 up the other day. tried 455 but it wasnt happening. Also got 405 up on sqaut.

hey doug, when you heading out to vengeance again?
Forgot about this thread.

Good job on the 445 man, that's beast. I got 225 x 1 1/2 on wed. Pretty happy since when I stopped a few months ago I couldnt even max 190 fresh. Supplements and working a single body part out each time is really showing results.

Tony.
Old 04-06-2010, 12:08 AM
TECH Fanatic

just got back from the gym.

[youtube]jVbuP39KfY8[/youtube]
Old 04-06-2010, 12:19 AM
TECH Senior Member

I counted 27 you little bragging bitch. I'd have liked to have seen you lightly touch the DB's together at the top to get the connective fibers between the l/r pecs more involved but you can't talk **** about a man that just nailed 27 Fn reps with 100 lb db's like it was warmup !!! Very impressive John, very impressive !

I didn't have too great of a chest workout, my damn shoulder is holding me back. Did great on bis I thought. Walked out feeling and looking ready to kill. LOL. When people make positive comments about your training and the way you are looking it says you are making progress.

Again congrats you little show off. Lets see you on the leg ext next vid !! I want 400 so you can be even with me. Just do it once and lock it out with a hold. That'll be good enough.
Old 04-06-2010, 07:28 PM
TECH Resident

first of all this was a great read. long story short i just got discharged an im going to start training again in about 6wks. i have to prep my body a little before i walk into a gym. buying a heavy bag/speed bag/ push ups/basketball do get my body back a little. just had 14 surgeries in less than 3yrs.

i am thinking of playing college football next year depending on my health and i would like to have my live out at least some of my dream before i get too old (turning 26 in sept)

i was a beast at 21 befoe going into the mililary at 6' 1 205lbs. i'd say bodyfat was around 12%. not im at 6'1 215 with 30% bodyfat with suprisingly decent muscle memory left for what ive been through. i plan on getting into the best shape of life which is quite rediculous to say that because of how much of a nut i was (could even run 7min mile)

i have a lot to read an brush up on right now. readin some of the post in here definetely makes me feel oblivous to what i need for intake levels.

are any of you guys willing to offer me any guidance, tips, anything i would really appreciate at it. realistically my goal to get back to almost where i was at 21 in 9months. i have a 18months for prep for next yrs football season . btw, i lifted from 13-22yrs and real serious from 16-21. sorry for the long post is that being in peak physical condtion to bed ridden most of the last 3yrs has me lookin forward to coming back mental, physically and most important (which many don't understand) is your energy levels. ill shut up now ive been outta the game for about 5yrs now
Old 04-07-2010, 02:48 AM
TECH Senior Member

Received 4 Likes on 3 Posts

Nice read! I wanna lift like you guys do later on but right now I wouldn't be able to support a meal like that or the time.
Old 04-07-2010, 01:42 PM
TECH Fanatic

from last night.

[youtube]tgrQ0dNUplk[/youtube]

was hitting 300-310 on leg extensions for sets of 10-12 AFTER this.
Old 04-07-2010, 01:47 PM
TECH Senior Member

Eating right is actually cheaper then eating out. You also get a lot more food too. I can do steak, baked potatoe, and brocoli for 2 for less then 15 bucks and this is top quality meat. Enough food for leftovers too !! Bonus. A restaurant that would make that same meal would charge 80 bucks plus tax plus tip. See the savings.

Quick Reply: Calling out Doug (allngn C5)