Corvette Performance
C5 | Z06 | C6 | ZR1 | C7

need pics of B&B quad tip .. who has em?

Search this Thread

Old 03-24-2008, 12:05 PM
Launching!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default need pics of B&B quad tip .. who has em?

guys , i just installed a set of LG race headers on the z06 .( courtesy of V-seriesTech) thanks JAAmiEEE. ( coughing under breath__ gay homo) .. ..lol . thanks home slice.well i love the the exhaust system. but one problem. its not that loud. // ihave the magnaflow cat back.-- ( and i love the way it looks; but its just not loud. ..---- again. my good friend. Vseries tech.--had the B&B-- but the twin pipes. =-not the quad./ == NOT GOING TO LIE .. THAT CAR SOUNDED LIKE AFREAKING JET PLANE TAKING OFF. -- what im saying .. is that i want a JET PLANE TOOOO. .\

but im a 4 tip kinda guy... so . who has pics........

because a friend of mine told me that the 4 tips -- stick out-- and looks really silly.. ... so i dont know anyone locally that i can scope this out.....

need your help. guys....--- .. post the pics..... so i can decide between the twin and the quad....

thanks . .. again.

your friendly neighborhood speedway white zo6 guy,. thanks.
Old 03-24-2008, 01:03 PM
Teching In

Originally Posted by pastvertical
guys , i just installed a set of LG race headers on the z06 .( courtesy of V-seriesTech) thanks JAAmiEEE. ( coughing under breath__ gay homo) .. ..lol . thanks home slice.well i love the the exhaust system. but one problem. its not that loud. // ihave the magnaflow cat back.-- ( and i love the way it looks; but its just not loud. ..---- again. my good friend. Vseries tech.--had the B&B-- but the twin pipes. =-not the quad./ == NOT GOING TO LIE .. THAT CAR SOUNDED LIKE AFREAKING JET PLANE TAKING OFF. -- what im saying .. is that i want a JET PLANE TOOOO. .\
because a friend of mine told me that the 4 tips -- stick out-- and looks really silly.. ... so i dont know anyone locally that i can scope this out.....
need your help. guys....--- .. post the pics..... so i can decide between the twin and the quad....
I have it on my C6. I really, really like it. The quality is top notch.

Old 03-24-2008, 01:18 PM
TECH Fanatic

I do not have any pictures. I can tell you I prefer the quad tip myself also, you should go for it. They look and sound great. I also wanted to tell you, that you have the most erratic typing style I have ever seen. LOL.
Old 03-24-2008, 01:19 PM
TECH Fanatic

Ahh, I just noticed you have a speedway white! I love those!!
Old 03-24-2008, 07:08 PM
On The Tree

DO IT!!!!

I will have to post a pic of mine.... I love them, go with the quad tip, just looks soo much better than the dual tip because it fills that area in soo much better...

I have LG Long Tubes and Off road X-Pipe with B&B and if you want loud you got it.... Sometimes its too loud but worth every headache.

My drivers side mounting tab broke and had to be welded but other than that exhaust is freaking awsome

and just for good measure
Old 03-24-2008, 07:17 PM
TECH Senior Member

They dont stick out that much but I will be shortening mine about an inch
Old 03-24-2008, 08:32 PM
Launching!

guys. thanks. for all the feed back on the product.. .. i know its a top notch cat back. and yeah... i want loud.!.. -- the car will be off the road. ( no more daily driving it) just weekend toy.. --- or what soever. . -- but come on ... pics.. someone.. please.. and by the way.. it does look really goood on that black c6..... .. i just want to see it on a c5...--before i take the leap..... ..

there is a corvette meet tomorrow night .. at hooters in south fla. . .. maybe someone has it... -- .. but again . thanks. alot... kudos to all for the input.
Old 03-25-2008, 01:23 PM
TECH Senior Member

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts

Originally Posted by WhosNXT
I do not have any pictures. I can tell you I prefer the quad tip myself also, you should go for it. They look and sound great. I also wanted to tell you, that you have the most erratic typing style I have ever seen. LOL.

lol.... try talking to him.

Old 03-25-2008, 01:24 PM
TECH Senior Member

thanks . .. again.

your friendly neighborhood speedway white zo6 guy,. thanks.

Good friend? lol. just kidding number 2....just kiddin. My pleasure...glad they found a home close enough that, if I want them back, i'll just steal the car. Win win.

peace.
Old 03-25-2008, 02:46 PM
Launching!

Hey man I can get some pics of mine. I have the 4 tip bullets and they are on my artic white frc. I will post them up this weekend. I love mine I just put them on last week but I cleared about 300 miles with them so far and love it.
Old 03-25-2008, 05:09 PM
Launching!

Originally Posted by O6DODGE
Hey man I can get some pics of mine. I have the 4 tip bullets and they are on my artic white frc. I will post them up this weekend. I love mine I just put them on last week but I cleared about 300 miles with them so far and love it.
dude. thanks. soo much.. take as many as possible. thanks. looking forward.to them.
Old 03-25-2008, 05:19 PM
Launching!

Originally Posted by V-seriesTech
lol.... try talking to him.

jamie. ... listen here.. buddy ol pal....mr. negative 400.. thats ur new name . until that thing comes back from the grave.----- --- you cant say anything. .. beoch. ....... .. have fun. with blonde. tonight. .. YOUCAN DO IT. YOUUCAN NNN DOOO ITTT ALLLL NIGGTTT LONGGG!. ... : ******* sucker. . :

see you at the death star . bright and early.. .oh.. speaking of. STARS...

how the fudge did i end up in this situation..... i know what im going to do -- need to invite her to that trailer trash bash.. and bang her in your ... SANDFORD AND SONS. junkyard tuck. .... .. anything more that is trying tooo hard. ...

whaaackiiitaaaa
Old 03-25-2008, 05:39 PM
TECH Fanatic

jamie. ... listen here.. buddy ol pal....mr. negative 400.. thats ur new name . until that thing comes back from the grave.----- --- you cant say anything. .. beoch. ....... .. have fun. with blonde. tonight. .. YOUCAN DO IT. YOUUCAN NNN DOOO ITTT ALLLL NIGGTTT LONGGG!. ... : ******* sucker. . :

how the fudge did i end up in this situation..... i know what im going to do -- need to invite her to that trailer trash bash.. and bang her in your ... SANDFORD AND SONS. junkyard tuck. .... .. anything more that is trying tooo hard. ...

whaaackiiitaaaa

man, you are definitely cracking me up
Old 03-25-2008, 09:27 PM
On The Tree

Click the linkhttp://i76.photobucket.com/albums/j2...IMG_1237-1.jpg
Old 03-26-2008, 01:37 AM
TECH Addict

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

Kinda dirty but there ya go. B&B Quad. i'm thinking of dumping it when i do my heads/cam headers here soon. idk for sure yet though. It's a tough decision for that or my Z06's i have ~Cole~
Old 03-26-2008, 10:08 AM
TECH Fanatic

You should also consider the Borla 4-tip Stingers.
Old 03-26-2008, 10:19 AM
TECH Senior Member

whaaackiiitaaaa

negatve 400 eh? Talking **** cause my beast is apart?..******.

Had fun with the blonde....got home at 2am. Night before, 2 am. I'm tired. But,...good. Going to dinner with a completely new one tonight....but,..SUPERHOT is having problems with her man,...and wants to come over. Besides that,..the X/current has off of work tonight....and wants to hang out. I'm actually at a point where i'm not quite sure what to do but....i'm gonna try and play it off as smoothly as possible. Maybe tomorrow i'll let you smell my fingers or something,....so you know what a vagina smells like.

Bring the blonde your talking about to the bash...condom's are in my caddy at all times. Probably have the truck there, and that. YOu can use either. I'll have a brown bag in the vehicle of choice for you,...if it'll make things easier. Or maybe i'll find one of those puppet faces with a rubber band on the back... you can put that on her.

lmao. If you forgot how to use your *****, give her my number. I'd hit it.
Old 03-26-2008, 10:20 AM
TECH Senior Member

Originally Posted by DocT
man, you are definitely cracking me up

You should hear that **** that gets shouted outacross the shop everyday......all day.
Old 03-26-2008, 11:49 AM
Launching!

bzettler83- and ColeTrains'96Z28. thanks guys for the pics. -- - .. ok. is it me. or do they sag? its like they dont fill out the entire area back there. ? or can they be adjusted to sit a little higher? more tucked into place? .... thats what i was afraid of. .. see this is the magnaflow on my car. and its all tucked into place -- and it looks good.....

i duno...

now im leaning towards the
twin.. because of the saging.

[IMG][/IMG]

[IMG][/IMG]

at night time .. the whites look the same.. just in the day time... its a completely different animal.

ahh. decisions. decisions..

well. was thinking about. keeping the magnaflow.and taking the mufflers out -- cutting the top of the muffler open.. and removing the guts.... ? anyone tried this? .. ..in the past.. ----could. end up sounding like crap... .. ahh. decisions.
Old 03-26-2008, 02:22 PM
On The Tree

Just the way I put them on... you can adjust the hangers to place them any where you want... I need to get under there and adjust them... I keep messing with them and changing the way they look... They def need to come up a bit....

Quick Reply: need pics of B&B quad tip .. who has em?