Drag Racing Tech
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Outlaw drag radial car stolen..please keep your eyes open.

Search this Thread

Old 05-17-2010, 06:39 PM
TECH Fanatic

Received 8 Likes on 5 Posts

Default Outlaw drag radial car stolen..please keep your eyes open.

JOSH KLUGGERS OUTLAW DRAG RADIAL MUSTANG WAS STOLEN TODAY..please keep your eyes open for this car or parts of it for sale..heres a link to pics and detials of the car...lets stop these theiving basterds..most of us bust our ***'s for what we have and for a axxhole to just steal it is just f'ed up

thanks

http://www.yellowbullet.com/forum/sh...d.php?t=245195
Old 05-17-2010, 09:07 PM
11 Second Club

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

DAMN that sucks! Try putting out the word for it on the streets where you live cuz that's the kinda crowd they're gonna try to sell the parts to. Hate to hear that sh*t happen! It happens where I live too but they're almost never found since they're across the border before the owner even realizes it's gone!
Old 05-17-2010, 09:20 PM
TECH Fanatic

dam that blows.....you can take my wife but dont take my car
Old 05-17-2010, 09:23 PM
11 Second Club

Originally Posted by fuel
dam that blows.....you can take my wife but dont take my car
Swear to God I told that to a cop once!
Old 05-17-2010, 10:57 PM
TECH Fanatic

Received 8 Likes on 5 Posts

yeah..he was just getting a handle on that car with the new combo..he ran i think a best of 4.61..it makes me mad because us reg people bust our ***'s for what lil we do have and make sacrafices(sp) to do our hobby and enjoy this sport and then some people come along and just rape you..**** just aint right not to mention if the law gets them it will be just a slap on the wrist..
Old 05-17-2010, 11:38 PM
11 Second Club

That's true! The penalty for auto theft should also fit the value of the vehicle! The higher the value, the longer the sentence!
Old 05-18-2010, 05:08 AM
9 Second Club

Received 6 Likes on 4 Posts

Death is the only sentence thieves deserve. Best of luck and I hope it shows up. There is not much else I hate worse than thieves. Average people bust their *** for what they own, than a low life thief just comes along and steals it. All for a little drug money.
Old 05-18-2010, 08:00 AM
Teching In

here is some more info and pics guys get the word out please so we can try and get these bastards and possible go racing again

2003 Mach 1 Mustang race car STOLEN roughly 5/15/2010

Josh Klugger's Outlaw Drag Radial Mustang was stolen this weekend from a self-storage facility in Ocala, FL on the weekend of 5/15/10. Please forward this to EVERYBODY you know. Maybe we can catch the thieves before they get a chance to dismantle it.

The car was last raced at South Georgia Motorsport Park at the Boost vs No Boost race in Valdosta, GA about 2 weeks earlier. The car was in a 48' enclosed trailer in a self-storage facility in Ocala. Somebody apparently stole a truck to hook up to the gooseneck trailer, pulled the trailer forward, broke into it and stole the race car. They left the stolen truck hooked up to the trailer, so they must have had their own truck and trailer waiting. This is a 6 second drag radial car, so it's not really a car that could be driven very far at all. No radiator, small fuel cell, etc.

If you see any parts to this car, any body panels that look like they may have come off it, any suspicious people that suddenly have a car hidden under a cover somewhere, whatever, please let me know. You can email me at pontisteve@earthlink.net.

The car is so custom, that many parts on the car are unique to the type of racing we do, where the motors make over 2,000 horsepower. The car was just repainted a 2010 Mustang dark blue color. In the sunlight, it can look somewhat purplish. I'll include pictures of the car from when it was black as well, so you can get a good idea of what the whole body looks like. I only have a few pictures of the new paint job, and they are mostly closeups. The body looks the same as it did when it was black. Here are some unique aspects of the car to be on the look out for:

Carbon fiber 03/04 Cobra front bumper cover
Carbon fiber tall cowl induction hood that fits tight to the windshield
Rollcage is painted a dark gray hammercoat color Hurricane Performance.com windshield sticker New polished stainless "bullhorn" exhaust pipes that come out the bottom of the fenders and point upward like stacks
The car was just painted dark blue/purplish color, but under the hood it's still painted black.

Black Skinny Kid rear wing
Twin parachutes

MSD/Racepak instrument cluster and Racepak datalogger
Proline Racing 450+" small block Ford motor
Keith Neal powerglide transmission Carbon Fiber driveshaft
Alston Chassis "Fab 9" rear end housing made to bolt into Mustangs

Twin precision turbo 91mm turbos (huge)
Twin Tial wastegates
Coan bolt-together torque converter (very heavy duty-high rshared_pm stall)
Alston Chassis "Chassisworks" double-adjustable rear shocks and gold color heavy duty control arms
Holeshot brand wheels with Mickey Thompson 315/60/15 drag radials (rims beadlocked in rear)
Kirkey aluminum racing seat w/ black cover
BigStuff 3 EFI computer
AMS-1000 Boost controller

MSD 7531 ignition box
Dry-sump oil system
D&D K-member
Flaming River manual steering rack (with torn tie rod boots)
Stroud cam-lock black racing harness
Aerospace dual caliper rear disc brakes
25.3 cetrtified chassis (dam newman race car id plate on dr side of cage)

If you even think you see or hear any of these parts for sale, or see the car, please let me know asap at pontisteve@earthlink.net. The dark blue/purple paint is a brand new Mustang color, so it's not popular yet. It looks a lot like Ford's sonic blue color. Please take the time to forward this to as many gearheads as you can!

Old 05-18-2010, 04:08 PM
TECH Fanatic

wow that's horrible. I hope he wasn't a street racer from new orleans.
Old 05-19-2010, 07:25 PM
7 Second Club

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Heard about this as well. Sucks *** and I hope the ******** are nabbed....

Derek
Old 05-19-2010, 09:06 PM
TECH Apprentice

I am sorry to hear about the theft man - that really, really sucks. I had some a$$holes break into my old camaro about 10 years ago now. I would still beat the **** outta the worthless piece(s) of crap to this day if given the chance. The law needs to be much more harsh on theives.
Old 05-28-2010, 01:45 PM
On The Tree

ttt..
Old 05-28-2010, 02:03 PM
TECH Enthusiast

sorry to hear about that

Quick Reply: Outlaw drag radial car stolen..please keep your eyes open.