Drag Racing Tech
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Anything you guys/gals want to see brought to the market?

Search this Thread

Old 06-07-2011, 08:29 PM
Race your car!

Received 18 Likes on 18 Posts

GAP when you take the air bag out of the passenger's side there's nothing to fill.. the bag comes out and you don't have to touch the dash itself.

Unless you are talking about the steering wheel.. in that case, just put an aftermarket wheel on the car and call it a day.

I agree on the transam Dzus rails, I'd love to see a set that bolts on with the fender bolts, and is actually contoured to fit the car right. I don't know how noone's made a set yet....
Old 06-07-2011, 08:33 PM
Race your car!

Received 18 Likes on 18 Posts

Originally Posted by 6LITEREATER
Been meaning to e-mail you, the contour is too sharp to thermal form like I wanted to

How about a whole bumper cover with the headlights molded in like the Joe van-o piece that he makes (or used to make) if you could make a nose that would have the headlights, and the 1/4's all as one piece that would be even better... like the VFN one but be more matching to the car's stock countours.

A rear bumper cover like the VFN one that's not made to go on a car that has the 1/4's stretched like the VFN one is would be nice too, with the wheelie bar cutout in the center, again like they did.

A one piece dash, again like the vfn one, but make it wide enough so that it will actually fit in the car like the stock one, as the vfn part is about 4 inches narrower then it should be, and doesn't really fit like you think it would....
Old 06-08-2011, 06:50 AM
TECH Resident

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

How about a upper center console for an M6 and auto? One without a stupid cupholder and ashtray with maybe some stealthy or obvious switch locations. Possibly CF.
Old 06-08-2011, 11:06 PM
Banned

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Any pics of an airbag out?

The Dzeus clip rails are probably a no go for a month or so. Look easy enough to waterjet and bend but I am on the road...

Center console (and steering wheel) are next on my list. Being in the car from CA to GA, GA to PA and now PA to FL that $hit looks OLD and CHEAP and HAS TO GO.
Old 06-10-2011, 02:47 AM
Staging Lane

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Updated console or a console lid that dosent cost $250+

Quick Reply: Anything you guys/gals want to see brought to the market?