Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Anyone running a Jerico or a carb?

Search this Thread

Old 12-11-2006, 02:20 AM
9 Second Club

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by ATVracr
Here is my buddy Shiz's car ...... http://s21.photobucket.com/albums/b2...=Shizfinal.flv ..8.9 and drove it home 3500lbs.

The video was in april and we just got the car together then.... its 3668 raceweight 370 inch motor on pump gas.

Tell ya what get your big money LSX together put 400lbs in it and I have no problem with a heads up race. Wouldnt be the 1st time I beat a faster car
Why are you so defensive? I even complimented your car? You are a ****. BTW the 9.0 @ 160mph in the LT1 engine was 3550. Everyone makes choices. You choose apples I choose oranges. If you keep pressing this I will take you up on your offer and you will lose. I am not some internet car jockey. Make your choice? Just be ready to live up to it? Or take your compliment and have a nice life!
Old 12-11-2006, 02:23 AM
9 Second Club

Originally Posted by spray
Why are you so defensive? I even complimented your car? You are a ****. BTW the 9.0 @ 160mph in the LT1 engine was 3550. Everyone makes choices. You choose apples I choose oranges. If you keep pressing this I will take you up on your offer and you will lose. I am not some internet car jockey. Make your choice? Just be ready to live up to it? Or take your compliment and have a nice life!
BTW my engine isn't big money...it is free and is joint project between Dart and Sled28 ( Canadian Performance). So for me its a no dollar all I can explode and race engine. I was chosen because I have a car that wins races and has a consistant 1.25 short time. It doesn't do cross country trips at all.
Old 12-11-2006, 02:40 AM
9 Second Club

Here is my buddy Shiz's car ...... http://s21.photobucket.com/albums/b2...=Shizfinal.flv ..8.9 and drove it home 3500lbs.

No offense but 152mph? Come'on on a track above sea level in the heat he is back to 9.1-9.2. I ran faster then that with my LT1 in the heat as did my partner Sled28. You guys are funny! You have nice cars. They are beautiful cars and they are fast...we are just doing different things. In the true street 30 mile cruise and 3 passes you guys win everytime. But I think heads up all out...well I think I will get there first.
Old 12-11-2006, 08:50 AM
9 Second Club

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Old 12-11-2006, 08:51 AM
9 Second Club

BTW my engine isn't big money...it is free and is joint project between Dart and Sled28 ( Canadian Performance). So for me its a no dollar all I can explode and race engine. I was chosen because I have a car that wins races and has a consistant 1.25 short time. It doesn't do cross country trips at all.
Good for you.

1.25 60' times in a gutted beer can is not impressive

Last edited by ATVracr; 12-11-2006 at 11:51 AM.
Old 12-11-2006, 08:53 AM
9 Second Club

In the true street 30 mile cruise and 3 passes you guys win everytime. But I think heads up all out...well I think I will get there first.

Fair enough

http://www.dnsphotography.com/galler...serialNumber=1

http://www.dnsphotography.com/galler...serialNumber=1

Old 12-11-2006, 11:25 AM
TECH Junkie

Received 20 Likes on 13 Posts

This is what happens when wayne has a desk job!

spray is a lucky guy, I wish we got free motors Dont hate the player, hate the game I guess, no monster garage style freebies here
Old 12-11-2006, 11:58 AM
9 Second Club

Originally Posted by GrannySShifting
This is what happens when wayne has a desk job!

spray is a lucky guy, I wish we got free motors Dont hate the player, hate the game I guess, no monster garage style freebies here
I am lucky. I have known Dave for 20 years(since high school) When we used to race on our lunch hour. Canadian Performance was looking for a shop car. Dart was looking for R&D so I was in the right place at the right time. I hope we can make it a success for everyone including the F-body community by getting it to run very fast.
Old 12-11-2006, 12:27 PM
9 Second Club

What is the projected ET ?

What carb is going on it?
Old 12-11-2006, 12:38 PM
9 Second Club

What is the projected ET ?

What carb is going on it?
We are hoping to run 8.20's on a 28 tire with stock suspension and no wheelie bars at 3200lbs. Its going to be tough but I think we have a shot. We are using a big body 4150 carb that flows 1375 cfm. Kinda 1/2 dom 1/2 4150 but it is 4150 flange. It was custom made for me by a guy in SC. Picked up 5 mph over my Holley 4150hp Downleg booster Annular carb from Pro Systems so I was very happy with the results.
Old 12-11-2006, 12:42 PM
9 Second Club

We are hoping to run 8.20's on a 28 tire with stock suspension and no wheelie bars at 3200lbs. Its going to be tough but I think we have a shot. We are using a big body 4150 carb that flows 1375 cfm. Kinda 1/2 dom 1/2 4150 but it is 4150 flange. It was custom made for me by a guy in SC. Picked up 5 mph over my Holley 4150hp Downleg booster Annular carb from Pro Systems so I was very happy with the results.

Damn!

... is the Dom. flange different?(not a carb guy)

Whats the N20 system consist of?

DP or plate kit?
Old 12-11-2006, 03:04 PM
9 Second Club

The Dom flange is very big and isn't legal in allot of classes. I have a Wilson plate on my 421 but the LS1 is getting a speedtech shot gun fogger with coldfusion solinoids.
Old 12-11-2006, 04:13 PM
8 Second Club

Good for you.

1.25 60' times in a gutted beer can is not impressive
1.25 at 3200 lbs on 28 inch et streets and no wheelie bars with stock-suspension is not impressive? Wtf have you done then??? What about the 1.22 that he went? Or the fact that it goes 1.25's ALL DAY EVERY DAY...I bet you haven't even see a 1.2x 60 in your lifetime with your car let alone pass after pass on marginal tracks.

I could care less that you can street drive your car...you don't get any points for that in a RACE. And if you want to cruise 30 miles then race, I HAVE A CAR FOR YOU FOR THAT...but it's got a big turbo on it so you better put a second motor in that slug of yours or strap a rocket to it!

If this race goes down (atv vs spray), I will match up to a g-note on Spray...I am putting up so I expect some people to shut up or come gamble with me...

Come on ATV...my car was able to be driven as well and it went 8.70's but do you know how much difference 4 tenths (or much more in your case) of a second is? It's a lot! If you want to know what it looks like I have a video of me getting spanked (while getting the cleanest hit ever) at the strip by a mid 8-second car and I went 9.08 at 157 on this particular pass. He still got me by a bunch of cars and came by like I was standing still...

Spray knows his **** you might want to start listening and stop being such a dolt.
Old 12-11-2006, 04:31 PM
9 Second Club

Originally Posted by LTLHOMER
1.25 at 3200 lbs on 28 inch et streets and no wheelie bars with stock-suspension is not impressive? Wtf have you done then??? What about the 1.22 that he went? Or the fact that it goes 1.25's ALL DAY EVERY DAY...I bet you haven't even see a 1.2x 60 in your lifetime with your car let alone pass after pass on marginal tracks.

I could care less that you can street drive your car...you don't get any points for that in a RACE. And if you want to cruise 30 miles then race, I HAVE A CAR FOR YOU FOR THAT...but it's got a big turbo on it so you better put a second motor in that slug of yours or strap a rocket to it!

If this race goes down (atv vs spray), I will match up to a g-note on Spray...I am putting up so I expect some people to shut up or come gamble with me...

Come on ATV...my car was able to be driven as well and it went 8.70's but do you know how much difference 4 tenths (or much more in your case) of a second is? It's a lot! If you want to know what it looks like I have a video of me getting spanked (while getting the cleanest hit ever) at the strip by a mid 8-second car and I went 9.08 at 157 on this particular pass. He still got me by a bunch of cars and came by like I was standing still...

Spray knows his **** you might want to start listening and stop being such a dolt.

Awww did I insult your girlfriend?

Look here toolbag me and Spray are cool so please step away from my *******.

For your info my 3700 lb street car has been 1.29 on Drag radials and my buddy John Force has a car thats faster than your buddies

WTF is dolt ?
Old 12-11-2006, 04:36 PM
9 Second Club

The Dom flange is very big and isn't legal in allot of classes. I have a Wilson plate on my 421 but the LS1 is getting a speedtech shot gun fogger with coldfusion solinoids.
I see so the carb you are using probably flows like a Dom. but it isnt listed as one..... Nice.

Shiz is running the wilson 2stage plate on his car and I must say it is a sick *** set up. I have heard alot of good stuff about Speedtech but never seen one of there kits in person.

I will be switching over to a Direct port this winter what do you reccomend?
I was thinking NX ... I'll have to take a look at the speedtech stuff.
Old 12-11-2006, 04:55 PM
TECH Addict

No offense but 152mph? Come'on on a track above sea level in the heat he is back to 9.1-9.2. I ran faster then that with my LT1 in the heat as did my partner Sled28. You guys are funny! You have nice cars. They are beautiful cars and they are fast...we are just doing different things. In the true street 30 mile cruise and 3 passes you guys win everytime. But I think heads up all out...well I think I will get there first.

Hey BTW that was the 8Th n20 pass i made on this setup.Track sucked and we had to put the nitrous out at 5000 and the 2nd stage at 6500 . I think theres .2 in it on a good track .tracks are closed round here now though. but I plan to be out with my other 150 shot and a few more shake down runs early next year.goal this year is 8.5@164 or so. Car is a heavy terd though.
Old 12-11-2006, 04:57 PM
TECH Addict

Damn!

... is the Dom. flange different?(not a carb guy)

Whats the N20 system consist of?

DP or plate kit?

dom flange is the 4500 like my TB
Old 12-11-2006, 04:59 PM
TECH Addict

No but i have 1.26 in a 3650 car last year in 90* heat. stock sty suspention all polly mounts no rod ends. no wheelie bars no travellimiters on a radial
Old 12-11-2006, 06:45 PM
8 Second Club

Originally Posted by ShiznityZ28
No but i have 1.26 in a 3650 car last year in 90* heat. stock sty suspention all polly mounts no rod ends. no wheelie bars no travellimiters on a radial
Here's what I got from this...you can't hang with Spray and your buddy needs to stop running his mouth.

And I've seen myself and heard from many racers that the radials go faster than the slicks so don't act like it's special doing it on a radial...you couldn't compete in any radial race around here anyways. But you can drive to get crying towels for ATVracr without getting pulled over so there's one advantage!
Old 12-11-2006, 07:14 PM
9 Second Club

Here's what I got from this...you can't hang with Spray and your buddy needs to stop running his mouth.

And I've seen myself and heard from many racers that the radials go faster than the slicks so don't act like it's special doing it on a radial...you couldn't compete in any radial race around here anyways.
So why did you ask the question if hes ever 60 fted near there then? Quite confused by your posts, I think it better you let spray defend himself if he feels the need, I dont think he felt the need however, so why are you?

~GrannySShifting

Quick Reply: Anyone running a Jerico or a carb?