Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Anyone running a Jerico or a carb?

Search this Thread

Old 12-11-2006, 10:24 PM
9 Second Club

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by ATVracr
So why did you ask the question if hes ever 60 fted near there then? Quite confused by your posts, I think it better you let spray defend himself if he feels the need, I dont think he felt the need however, so why are you?

~GrannySShifting

I Think LtLhomer wants to race you guys? He is fast and it is LSX based! He is bored with waiting to race Autoworx/ARE cars. VMAX1500 just wouldn't run him so he is frustrated!
Old 12-11-2006, 10:29 PM
8 Second Club

So why did you ask the question if hes ever 60 fted near there then? Quite confused by your posts, I think it better you let spray defend himself if he feels the need, I dont think he felt the need however, so why are you?

~GrannySShifting
1.26 ONCE is a far cry from 1.25 ALL DAY and an even further cry from his best of 1.220...don't ya think??? Nevermind the 200 less hp he has...lol

You were the one who said he wasn't impressed...I think anything less than 1.30 is doing great...hell I wish I had gone 1.2x's because then I would have gone 8.5's easily...but going 8.78 on a 1.358 isn't too bad either...soft tune-up to boot.
Old 12-11-2006, 10:55 PM
TECH Addict

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by LTLHOMER
1.25 at 3200 lbs on 28 inch et streets and no wheelie bars with stock-suspension is not impressive? Wtf have you done then??? What about the 1.22 that he went? Or the fact that it goes 1.25's ALL DAY EVERY DAY...I bet you haven't even see a 1.2x 60 in your lifetime with your car let alone pass after pass on marginal tracks.

I could care less that you can street drive your car...you don't get any points for that in a RACE. And if you want to cruise 30 miles then race, I HAVE A CAR FOR YOU FOR THAT...but it's got a big turbo on it so you better put a second motor in that slug of yours or strap a rocket to it!

If this race goes down (atv vs spray), I will match up to a g-note on Spray...I am putting up so I expect some people to shut up or come gamble with me...

Come on ATV...my car was able to be driven as well and it went 8.70's but do you know how much difference 4 tenths (or much more in your case) of a second is? It's a lot! If you want to know what it looks like I have a video of me getting spanked (while getting the cleanest hit ever) at the strip by a mid 8-second car and I went 9.08 at 157 on this particular pass. He still got me by a bunch of cars and came by like I was standing still...

Spray knows his **** you might want to start listening and stop being such a dolt.

Not to jump in but are you going to get your car back up and running? I know a certain DSM thats lookin for a piece......

THREAD JACKED
Old 12-11-2006, 10:59 PM
8 Second Club

Originally Posted by chpmnsws6
Not to jump in but are you going to get your car back up and running? I know a certain DSM thats lookin for a piece......

THREAD JACKED
What dsm is that? We will probably be racing a few of my buddy's cars this season...you got Spray and LT1pat pick your poison...probably a few others as well...mine isn't top of priority list right now because lt1pat took a season off to help me with mine and I will return the favor...
Old 12-11-2006, 11:04 PM
TECH Addict

just a street car. a little 98 with factory leather seats still in the car
Old 12-11-2006, 11:07 PM
8 Second Club

just a street car. a little 98 with factory leather seats still in the car
Hrmmm since your a dsm fan I'm sure it's one of the like three guys that every dsm fan brings up about racing people...shepherd? Or that other guy?

98 mm turbo + nitrous + 2500 lbs...and then act like they are doing something special when they go low 8's/ high 7's...sound about right?

Is this the one with a ford 9 inch rear in it? Non-stock suspension...etc.
Old 12-11-2006, 11:25 PM
TECH Addict

Who said I was a DSM fan? I was just asking if you were going to get your ride together because i know a little STREET DRIVEN AWD 98 that wants to play some.
Old 12-11-2006, 11:41 PM
8 Second Club

Dan Millen drove his mustang to burget king...street-driven doesn't mean much.

Now making a 30 mile cruise without stopping says something about its streetability at least...

The blue beast is resting...it's funny I didn't hear anything from any dsm's all season but once winter hits they come out of the woodworks LOL!

The last DSM I raced wanted 6 cars...looked more like 8 to me...
http://videos.streetfire.net/search/...f5a29f4160.htm
Old 12-11-2006, 11:53 PM
TECH Addict

If you had AWD you'd do the same thing
Old 12-11-2006, 11:56 PM
8 Second Club

If you had AWD you'd do the same thing
My vw beetle front tires would not hook very good even if they were driven wheels...
Old 12-12-2006, 09:01 AM
9 Second Club

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

1.26 ONCE is a far cry from 1.25 ALL DAY and an even further cry from his best of 1.220...don't ya think??? Nevermind the 200 less hp he has...lol

You were the one who said he wasn't impressed...I think anything less than 1.30 is doing great...hell I wish I had gone 1.2x's because then I would have gone 8.5's easily...but going 8.78 on a 1.358 isn't too bad either...soft tune-up to boot.
When my street car that weighs 500lbs. more can cut almost the same 60' I'm not going to be that impressed.
Old 12-12-2006, 09:05 AM
9 Second Club

The blue beast is resting...it's funny I didn't hear anything from any dsm's all season but once winter hits they come out of the woodworks LOL!
Bench racing someone elses car is GAY just so you know.

What dsm is that? We will probably be racing a few of my buddy's cars this season...you got Spray and LT1pat pick your poison...
Old 12-12-2006, 09:25 AM
9 Second Club

When my street car that weighs 500lbs. more can cut almost the same 60' I'm not going to be that impressed.
You know what...you and your chassis guy really are going to have to go Pro Mod and show them how its done. People of your talent should not be in here toiling with the likes of us. My 1.22 on an ET street is tall! Give it a break! Its a very long was from 1.29 to even 1.25. BTW I am really tired of you bashing my car calling it a light weight rat can. It isn't some over weight joke of a race car fat pig! Like your own but it is all there. Quite frankly you must be a large person because my car bone stock with me in it only weighed in at 3500lbs so I am not sure exactly how you calculate you weight. Now back off!!! Or this is going to get ugly and don't joke with me!!
Old 12-12-2006, 10:32 AM
9 Second Club

Originally Posted by spray
You know what...you and your chassis guy really are going to have to go Pro Mod and show them how its done. People of your talent should not be in here toiling with the likes of us. My 1.22 on an ET street is tall! Give it a break! Its a very long was from 1.29 to even 1.25. BTW I am really tired of you bashing my car calling it a light weight rat can. It isn't some over weight joke of a race car fat pig! Like your own but it is all there. Quite frankly you must be a large person because my car bone stock with me in it only weighed in at 3500lbs so I am not sure exactly how you calculate you weight. Now back off!!! Or this is going to get ugly and don't joke with me!!

I thought you were the big shot pro mod guy. 1.22 is getting it done no doubt but its not that much faster for all the **** your talking.

Fat pig racecar all stock interior, leather seats, no gauges, no visable difference from stock except the shifter and roll cage.
Car has been 4 corner scaled a number of times and weighed at the track scales plenty of times also ..always comes in around 3675.

What are you going to do beat me up
I thought we had an understanding you have a faster cambells soup can with wheels and I have a faster street car
Old 12-12-2006, 10:54 AM
9 Second Club

I thought you were the big shot pro mod guy. 1.22 is getting it done no doubt but its not that much faster for all the **** your talking.

Fat pig racecar all stock interior, leather seats, no gauges, no visable difference from stock except the shifter and roll cage.
Car has been 4 corner scaled a number of times and weighed at the track scales plenty of times also ..always comes in around 3675.

What are you going to do beat me up
I thought we had an understanding you have a faster cambells soup can with wheels and I have a faster street car
Your right Wayne; you are a waste of time. What part of the world do you live in? Might come get some if you willing to feed me?

Last edited by spray; 12-12-2006 at 11:04 AM.
Old 12-12-2006, 12:16 PM
9 Second Club

Beautiful downtown Glen Burnie, Maryland
Old 12-12-2006, 12:59 PM
TECH Addict

Here's what I got from this...you can't hang with Spray and your buddy needs to stop running his mouth.

And I've seen myself and heard from many racers that the radials go faster than the slicks so don't act like it's special doing it on a radial...you couldn't compete in any radial race around here anyways. But you can drive to get crying towels for ATVracr without getting pulled over so there's one advantage!

You gona hold his sach all day or what?

I just replied to the question
Old 12-12-2006, 01:02 PM
TECH Addict

the 1.26 was once it was the only time we got the wheels down before the 60. i got a dozen or so 1.28-1.29's all on the same setup. with the glide we are in the 1.32 range but expect more with it after some more shake down runs
Old 12-12-2006, 01:05 PM
TECH Addict

were scared of ugly

Id say take a full leather stock stock car add an iron block ,cage, th400,12bolt and it wouldnt be hard to see 3600 but hey what do i know
Old 12-12-2006, 01:07 PM
TECH Addict

Your right Wayne; you are a waste of time. What part of the world do you live in? Might come get some if you willing to feed me?

I got a free room if you got the ***** . Once you hang with the GB boys you will never be the same. youll be talking chit in no time

Quick Reply: Anyone running a Jerico or a carb?