Dynamometer Results & Comparisons Dyno Records | Dyno Discussion | Dyno Wars

Dissapointed w/ texas speed prc 227 heads and ms4 cam dyno results

Search this Thread

Old 12-11-2017, 03:32 PM
10 Second Club

Received 1,736 Likes on 1,297 Posts

Originally Posted by kingtal0n
Half of this forum's posts are useless trash talking, non technical posts that does not get cleaned up. Example I randomly select

https://ls1tech.com/forums/generatio...-choice-3.html

So you want more of this (there are thousands of pages of that) , and less research-technical type discussions it seems.
Sure you do, because you would need to remove all 192,539 of those posts if you wanted it to go away. So it's easier to just let it fly and ignore it, but it will never go away and it will never stop if you ignore it. I was doing you a favor by pissing off those who would openly trash-talk and absorbing their flames so you could find them.
I'm not sure why referencing another thread where a vendor and I have some back and forth is relevant here. I took issue with the vendor because in a completely unrelated thread he would try to switch it to pushing a product repeatedly. While I can appreciate your breadth of book smarts, some tact and discretion as to when to use it can go a long way when in a forum like this.

Short and concise and staying on topic wins 99% of the time and if someone wants more detail....they'll ask. I regularly get PM's from people asking specific questions and wanting to dig deeper, but they don't want to clog up forum threads with it.
Old 12-11-2017, 04:17 PM
TECH Senior Member

Received 3,022 Likes on 2,353 Posts

Talon, try to see it from the other side of the table- before you go into another epic diatribe, ask yourself, "do they really want to hear this?". If such thought is impossible to fathom, then you are too self-centered to even try to understand what is being directed towards you here.
Old 12-11-2017, 04:36 PM

Received 1,836 Likes on 1,145 Posts

I like boobies
Old 12-11-2017, 04:40 PM
TECH Senior Member

Received 3,022 Likes on 2,353 Posts

Originally Posted by Darth_V8r
I like boobies
I concur....
Old 12-11-2017, 05:06 PM
LS1Tech Administrator

Received 1,492 Likes on 1,074 Posts

Frankly, this one has gone too far off track now.

Originally Posted by kingtal0n
Half of this forum's posts are useless trash talking, non technical posts that does not get cleaned up. Example I randomly select

https://ls1tech.com/forums/generatio...-choice-3.html

So you want more of this (there are thousands of pages of that) , and less research-technical type discussions it seems.
Sure you do, because you would need to remove all 192,539 of those posts if you wanted it to go away. So it's easier to just let it fly and ignore it, but it will never go away and it will never stop if you ignore it. I was doing you a favor by pissing off those who would openly trash-talk and absorbing their flames so you could find them.
kingtal0n,

The banter you invite and distractions you use to deflect have gotten old and become unwelcome. Don't worry about the posting habits of others or the rest of the site, such is not your prerogative nor responsibility.

I think you're well aware of what you're doing here, but if not then G Atsma's post above (#82) would be good reference for you. Please stop with this and re-read my previous reply to you, please understand and respect those expectations going forward. I won't ask again.

Thank you,
-Admin.

***UPDATE***
Here is a link to the replacement thread:

https://ls1tech.com/forums/dynamomet...s-part-ii.html

Last edited by RPM WS6; 12-13-2017 at 12:28 PM. Reason: Added link to replacement thread.

Quick Reply: Dissapointed w/ texas speed prc 227 heads and ms4 cam dyno results