Dynamometer Results & Comparisons Dyno Records | Dyno Discussion | Dyno Wars

408/AFR/T-rex on engine dyno

Search this Thread

Old 06-01-2007 | 08:37 AM
TECH Fanatic

I don't doubt there is more power....the whole reason for my post was about the simplicity of the combo and the power it made. I didn't realize if you didn't break a record, then its not worth posting.

I'm well aware there is more in the motor. The owner wanted to use that setup and wanted 500rwhp. He got it. He's happy.

You dyno heros are the exact reason I don't like to post in here. Do you guys even have track numbers to back up all this internet knowlegde and hp you have?
Old 06-01-2007 | 08:57 AM
TECH Fanatic

Originally Posted by Forteen3GT
your **** is still gonna get drug by me!
Some older guy owns the car....doubt he will be racing much. My car on the other hand would be glad to drag you when you are ready.
Old 06-01-2007 | 11:51 AM
SEB
TECH Fanatic

Originally Posted by miami993c297
Hi turbo'd stang,

I am reading the comments from The Dragon as an informative help to give you a reference...
And I don't see the point about beeing a hero or beeing a dyno king...

I just imagine the amount of human, logistical plus money investment you are spending trying to create the best possible power with your project, respect for that.

The post of The Dragon seems pretty clear for me, with this size of engine you can expect a little more...but you have maybe already enough power to be satisfied with I guess!!!

Christian

I think its safe to say you did alot of research & had extinsive work done on this combo & used every advantage on your 346 to get the power you are making.

Looks like this combo is a normal proven Combo. Out of the box AFR & TREX & Intake with no porting. With a Elec Waterpump & Pully on this car I am sure he could have hit 540 RWHP pretty easy.

My car made 400 RWHP & runs 7.20s@94 on the old setup. I hope on the new setup I hit 450 RWHP all day.
Old 06-01-2007 | 01:44 PM
10 Second Club

Originally Posted by turbo'd stang
Some older guy owns the car....doubt he will be racing much. My car on the other hand would be glad to drag you when you are ready.

You: 396 by Hans Feustal, ET heads, and Gemini Plate
Me: Big Stroke 370 , 360cfm Greg Good L92's, Gemini Plate,

hmmmmmm might be a good race. what tranny are you running? From a dig or roll.....

Lets set this up.... I only "hopefully" need another week or two max.

Sounds fun!

Quick Reply: 408/AFR/T-rex on engine dyno