Dyno Guesses & Bench Racing Forum Horsepower Estimates | Racing Scenarios

Civic bubble talking shit over MYSPACE? WTF!?

Search this Thread

Old 10-17-2008, 11:25 PM
12 Second Club

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Civic bubble talking **** over MYSPACE? WTF!?

Ok so I told everyone I got the car on tuesday wait wedensday I posted pictures up on myspace because I use myspace as a image host. well I gess someone saw them and now wants to start talking ****

http://viewmorepics.myspace.com/inde...ageID=30904888

that and then this actual comment

"
my boy got a ws6 he got full leather and stick you must have older year than and ya i dont kno american cars cause they trash ill run you at atco any i smoke my biys ws6 and he got work done! "

I comment back
"Ok now look at yourself bro you drive a bubble who the **** cares? its stilla piece of **** when you go to sleep and when you wake up.
look at the work you got done and look at the work your boy has done Ill race you at atco for 250$ next spring"

his comment
back
"next spring ill be pushin 20 psi ill race you 1000$ if you want"

My comment I am going to post.

ok let see me push 6 pounds of boost ill rape you all day and all night. how much did you honestly spend on the piece of **** honda, let me guess it makes the fart noise when you drive right, that must add horsepower, whos car pulls more bitches???? hmm thats a tuff one lmao.

your a disgrace to import and you give them a bad name if I invest 2000 into this car it will romp on you all day"

EDIT:
I havent owned the car 72 hours and just today I got my exhuast on now I have to listen to this piece of **** car talk ****? **** that I have had bitches in all three seats all tonight

bet he doesn't have seats weight reduction mod
Old 10-17-2008, 11:28 PM
On The Tree

If this, if that, and no race even planned. This thread is one of the worst I've seen. Talking **** on Myspace = ricer.
Old 10-17-2008, 11:31 PM
12 Second Club

Originally Posted by ballhawkdawk
If this, if that, and no race even planned. This thread is one of the worst I've seen. Talking **** on Myspace = ricer.
Don't get me wrong I am not talking **** I am just standing my ground.

He is going to say my car is not WS6 because its auto but he is not a american car guy

thats like me saying your civic is not frnt wheel drive
Old 10-17-2008, 11:37 PM
On The Tree

Originally Posted by nitr0racing21
Don't get me wrong I am not talking **** I am just standing my ground.

He is going to say my car is not WS6 because its auto but he is not a american car guy

thats like me saying your civic is not frnt wheel drive
Are you going to race him or what?
Old 10-17-2008, 11:40 PM
12 Second Club

yea sure but I dout it will be this season because our track closes very soon I believe and I am not street racing
Old 10-17-2008, 11:42 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Received 10 Likes on 5 Posts

First read the stickies. Then post this over in the bench racing section. But a couple of things. Myspace is gay, argueing on myspace is gayer, posting about argueing on myspace here is the gayest thing ever. Line them up and run then post the results here.
Old 10-17-2008, 11:42 PM
On The Tree

Originally Posted by nitr0racing21
I am not street racing
I think you're in the wrong section then.
Old 10-17-2008, 11:44 PM
12 Second Club

I meant to say not trying to street race if it comes down to it I won't have a problem with it, if its in the wrong section I am sorry.
Old 10-17-2008, 11:55 PM
12 Second Club

first off im not knocking you at all but since when were WS6's made out of a firebird formula???? check ur spoiler and front bumper be what you are, whoever sold u the car has a aftermarket ram air hood on and put on a badge run ur vin and also carfax make sure it wasnt smacked up

secondly tell the dude to **** off lol i race all day all night all over jersey and pa and unfortunately to say have the 34 points on license to prove it yet still am legal to drive in nj, no civic.............. non what so ever is worth even wasting text on our muscle forums if it isnt to describe the *** raping he got from one of our members, so get the guys number meet up smash him out and tell us all about it or send him my way and ill tape his p.o.s and post it up for us all to enjoy

sorry rant over...............
Old 10-17-2008, 11:59 PM
12 Second Club

also just saw the kids shitty car and tell him to race you know its a **** *** v tec with a cold air intake wtf is he thinking talkin **** to anything but a hurst???? rofl this thread is hilarious
Old 10-18-2008, 12:03 AM
TECH Enthusiast

Originally Posted by Sas02TA
first off im not knocking you at all but since when were WS6's made out of a firebird formula????
There are plenty of WS6 Formula's where are you getting your info from? In fact I saw 2 of them today. Why don't you try and know what you are talking about before you go on a rant.
Old 10-18-2008, 12:06 AM

Received 161 Likes on 99 Posts

Nitroracing, we have a "Bench racing" section just for this stuff (future races). Use the "Street Kills" for just that, after the race.

Also, ease up on the cursing a bit.

Im moving this to bench racing, you can access it there.
Old 10-18-2008, 12:08 AM
Tech Apprentice

Wow grow up.

You sound like a crying bitch because someone talked **** about you on myspace. Isn't that something girls do?
Old 10-18-2008, 12:10 AM
TECH Enthusiast

Stop it Jay. You are just moving these to force me over here.
Old 10-18-2008, 12:28 AM
12 Second Club

an apology might be in order i was thrown off by ws6 name and seeing a ram air hood, there has never been a factory formula ram air to my knowledge and that what i thought was being said

so by that token sorry for ranting at u nitro
Old 10-18-2008, 12:37 AM
TECH Enthusiast

Originally Posted by Sas02TA
an apology might be in order i was thrown off by ws6 name and seeing a ram air hood, there has never been a factory formula ram air to my knowledge and that what i thought was being said

so by that token sorry for ranting at u nitro
The ram air hood is part of the WS6 package. I'll be a little nicer this time. You really need to do some research and learn about these fine cars. It seems like you are new to F-Bodies so maybe you should look around here and learn about them before you get really flamed on by someone. Good luck man and enjoy the research you'll learn a lot.
Old 10-18-2008, 01:09 AM
12 Second Club

well it makes me look alot worse due to this Iroc being my 7th f body, been driving them and fixing them since my first in 1998 but over the past 10 years 6 were camaros and one was a 2002 trans am nhra ed. i did alot of research into that itself and some general info into trans ams, but as similar as one fbody is to another their history and heritage and general 411 are so vastly different, i have offically been schooled and accept my neglagence to the entire formula ws6 subject deem me noob of that entirely, but respectively again as bad as i look for it im unfortunately not new at all to the f body family thank you though for the drop on the whole formula info personally i had not ever seen one,,, ever with a ws6 package and through the posts and such ive grazed here nvr taken notice of one, nothing to blame but my sheer neglagence thank you again for kindly teaching me something and cooling the burn of to which i could have been harshly flamed
Old 10-18-2008, 01:19 AM
TECH Enthusiast

Its all good man. Glad you learned something and I apoligize for my first post, I was a bit harsh.
Old 10-18-2008, 01:23 AM
12 Second Club

its cool you get used to it on these forums and it wasnt so bad but im hoping since these guys are in the philly area i can go shut the civic up seriously, i just put my bottle on the iroc today, dont think i should have too much trouble getting back down near the 12s im used to running
Old 10-18-2008, 01:31 AM
TECH Veteran

Received 31 Likes on 26 Posts

Quick Reply: Civic bubble talking shit over MYSPACE? WTF!?