Dyno Guesses & Bench Racing Forum Horsepower Estimates | Racing Scenarios

Who here has Killed a Terminator?

Search this Thread

Old 06-04-2009, 04:42 PM
TECH Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by evilways
i've raced and beat many "terminators" at the track, but as far as this discussion, it could go on forever, so many factors to be determined. The things we have to remember is 1) they're just as proud of their cars as we are of ours and 2) anything can be made to go fast(er). There is some damn quick 03-04 cobras in my area, some i've wasted, some that would waste me if they lined up with me. To mustang owners, the 03-04 cobra is as dear to them as the 4th gen f-bodies are to people on this site. I respect cobra owners who have put the time and effort into making their cars quicker on the strip moreso than the big cash guys that buy a kr just to say they have a kr. The drivers are the ultimate mod for these cars, as with many cars, and a good driver is better than an extra 100 hp anyday,imo.
+1,000,000.99
Old 06-04-2009, 04:42 PM
Tech Apprentice

Originally Posted by USArmyZ28
Dude I totally feel your pain, I got into it pretty good with Unit213 and some other guy named StopSign something. They were both on here talking it up about thier mustangs, why come to a LS fan based forum and talk it up. Then they get mad when someone says something lolol. I wish it was easy to get along with the Ford guys since they are american cars after all, but the more I try to get along with them the more I hate them lol.
You mean in this thread where you started crying about Mustang owners on a GM message board? https://ls1tech.com/forums/racers-lo...a-gt500-4.html

Who gives a ****. Its the internet. I'm a member on Honda boards, Lexus boards, GM boards, Supra boards, SVT boards, Mustang boards, Ferrari boards, MR2 boards, and I'm sure alot more that I'm forgetting.

Are you telling me I am only allowed to go to Ford or Mustang message boards because of the type of car I own?

You are a clown
Old 06-04-2009, 04:48 PM
TECH Regular

Originally Posted by Z28usmc
Clever.....way to add to the argument. Perhaps you can enlighten us on the subject- you sound like and expert.

Typical....since you can't dispute the facts you resort to petty games. Figures
I am now truely offended now Navy boy. I have contributed to this interwebz arguementz az much az anyone. More even, I made people laugh.
Old 06-04-2009, 04:50 PM
12 Second Club

Dude I totally feel your pain, I got into it pretty good with Unit213 and some other guy named StopSign something. They were both on here talking it up about thier mustangs, why come to a LS fan based forum and talk it up. Then they get mad when someone says something lolol. I wish it was easy to get along with the Ford guys since they are american cars after all, but the more I try to get along with them the more I hate them lol.
I have guys I race with that have fords and mopars. I still talk to them and respect them because they are hardcore for their brand, and they man-up when they take a beating. I have just as little respect for the LS guys who go into the mustang forums. I get on here to discuss LS based cars and to live it up with the guys who beat on the other makes. That's what makes me a chevy guy at heart. There is nothing wrong with agreeing to disagree. But there is far too many 21 year old mustang guys on here who haven't been around racing very long and they think the 'Dyno' is the Holy Grail....IMHO
Old 06-04-2009, 04:56 PM
Tech Apprentice

Originally Posted by bracketracerZ28
But there is far too many 21 year old mustang guys on here who haven't been around racing very long and they think the 'Dyno' is the Holy Grail....IMHO
Like who? Come on, if you are going to spew bullshit out of your mouth atleast back it up.
Old 06-04-2009, 05:00 PM
TECH Regular

Originally Posted by Stopsign32v
You mean in this thread where you started crying about Mustang owners on a GM message board? https://ls1tech.com/forums/racers-lo...a-gt500-4.html

Who gives a ****. Its the internet. I'm a member on Honda boards, Lexus boards, GM boards, Supra boards, SVT boards, Mustang boards, Ferrari boards, MR2 boards, and I'm sure alot more that I'm forgetting.

Are you telling me I am only allowed to go to Ford or Mustang message boards because of the type of car I own?

You are a clown

Oh yeah it was you lol, hey man Im not here to start fighting or anything I could care less what you do. I just think by you coming onto an LS based forum and start talking about how great your mustang is, is just looking for a internet battle. I remember you specifically saying the majority of members on this site are GM *** boys and things of the such, but go ahead man do what you do.

Damn dude you even remember the topic we fought in lol, do you have a life outside of your computer chair?
Old 06-04-2009, 05:05 PM
TECH Regular

I have guys I race with that have fords and mopars. I still talk to them and respect them because they are hardcore for their brand, and they man-up when they take a beating. I have just as little respect for the LS guys who go into the mustang forums. I get on here to discuss LS based cars and to live it up with the guys who beat on the other makes. That's what makes me a chevy guy at heart. There is nothing wrong with agreeing to disagree. But there is far too many 21 year old mustang guys on here who haven't been around racing very long and they think the 'Dyno' is the Holy Grail....IMHO

Yep me too, I hang out with a bunch of GM, Ford, and MOPAR guys. We all get along no problem, it just seems like people on the internet have to take it to another level.
Old 06-04-2009, 05:10 PM
Tech Apprentice

Oh yeah it was you lol, hey man Im not here to start fighting or anything I could care less what you do. I just think by you coming onto an LS based forum and start talking about how great your mustang is, is just looking for a internet battle. I remember you specifically saying the majority of members on this site are GM *** boys and things of the such, but go ahead man do what you do.

Damn dude you even remember the topic we fought in lol, do you have a life outside of your computer chair?
I don't go on about either of my cars. Infact my fastest one doesn't even get listed in my sigs.

And all I did was search your name and see what threads I posted in that you did. There was 2 of them. This was one of the two. Let me tell you it took all of 3 minutes.
Old 06-04-2009, 05:10 PM
12 Second Club

Like who? Come on, if you are going to spew bullshit out of your mouth atleast back it up.
wow, touched a nerve with another mustang hack
Old 06-04-2009, 05:21 PM
12 Second Club

I've beat cobras (03-04) AND GOT SMOKED BY THEM. To me its in the driver....
Old 06-04-2009, 05:22 PM
Tech Apprentice

wow, touched a nerve with another mustang hack
I thought it was bullshit. Its funny how the slow GM owners are always the ones upset about the Ford guys on their site.
Old 06-04-2009, 05:23 PM
TECH Regular

I don't go on about either of my cars. Infact my fastest one doesn't even get listed in my sigs.

And all I did was search your name and see what threads I posted in that you did. There was 2 of them. This was one of the two. Let me tell you it took all of 3 minutes.

Thats cool man, all Im saying is that coming to a XYZ car forum and talking smack will just start a war. It seems like every topic I see you post on your running your mouth, so go figure lol. Before you jump on the "your a GM fan boy" train, I have a couple friends who have Fords. One has a whippled heads and cammed cobra that is an absolute beast.
Old 06-04-2009, 05:27 PM
11 Second Club

Received 24 Likes on 18 Posts

Wow,

Mods are being lenient today.
This is a wreck!

A fast car is a fast car.
I'd love to get my hands on a bright orange Cobra.
Old 06-04-2009, 05:35 PM
Teching In

Originally Posted by ZMONSTER!
Could be that it wasnt a cobra at all. I see too many v6 and 2v stangs with cobra body panels and badges.
if it were anything but a Cobra, i would have blown it off of the road. the V6 is a joke even for a new model 4cylinder honda accord, and the GT's are jokes too. also, the distinct whine of a supercharger is easy to make out.
Old 06-04-2009, 06:09 PM
Teching In

I thought it was bullshit. Its funny how the slow GM owners are always the ones upset about the Ford guys on their site.
Lol, i'm 21
Old 06-04-2009, 06:24 PM
12 Second Club

standard response from a bench racing mustang hack. I'm guessing you are the poster boy. Years and years of having the same arguments with these guys....gets really old. Why are you contributing to this sight again???
Old 06-04-2009, 06:29 PM
Teching In

standard response from a bench racing mustang hack. I'm guessing you are the poster boy. Years and years of having the same arguments with these guys....gets really old. Why are you contributing to this sight again???
You have something against people that are 21?
Old 06-04-2009, 06:31 PM
Tech Apprentice

bench racer. I ran 10.9@126 in a stock longblock 99 Cobra and I ran 11.4@121 (on 17" wheels) in a stock shortblock 5.0

I'm quite the bench racer.

slowpoke
Old 06-04-2009, 06:33 PM
12 Second Club

bench racer. I ran 10.9@126 in a stock longblock 99 Cobra and I ran 11.4@121 (on 17" wheels) in a stock shortblock 5.0

I'm quite the bench racer.

slowpoke
congratulations, why are you on LS1 tech again????
Old 06-04-2009, 06:41 PM
Tech Apprentice

congratulations, why are you on LS1 tech again????
To keep the slowpokes (like you) in check.

Quick Reply: Who here has Killed a Terminator?