Eastern Members CT, DE, NH, NJ, NY, MA, ME, MD, PA, RI, VT, VA, WV

Stang Banging tonight in OCMD

Search this Thread

Old 05-21-2010, 06:05 PM
9 Second Club

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default Stang Banging tonight in OCMD

Well due to how thick the Stangers here in OCMD its going to be another fun night of Stang banging here in OCMD. Hope to see some of you guys in the wee hours of the morning having some with the stangers. LMAO

I have never had so much fun beating up on the stangers.
Old 05-21-2010, 09:09 PM
Teching In

The guy has lines of Stangers just waiting to take a shot
Old 05-21-2010, 10:24 PM
On The Tree

Red face

Where is it going down? I'm here in OC and I'm in
Old 05-21-2010, 10:27 PM
11 Second Club

i got a stang, wheres every one meeting up to race
Old 05-22-2010, 01:25 AM
9 Second Club

Originally Posted by yoshgixxer
Where is it going down? I'm here in OC and I'm in
Its going down on every block of OCMD!!! There everywhere!!!!!!!

Managed to aquire one of those spinning wheels tickets. Playing with a 67Vette... But dont you worry I am still chasing the stangers.
Old 05-22-2010, 01:44 AM
Teching In

Send me a text or if you have Roshans number give him a ring...I am sure we'll be looking for something to do during the wee hours of the morning while he sobers up haha.

302-584-0430
Old 05-22-2010, 11:41 AM
On The Tree

yea i seen them every where and races a couple light to light lastnight.. I was out till 3:30am.. but I want to go race some and get a race longer then a block!! Oh and not get pulled over lol

I you see a dark blue TA with Dark Blue ZR1 wheels, with a major hail damaged hood yell at me!!
Some one shoot me a txt and let me know where everyone is going to be

410-218-1620
Old 05-23-2010, 12:08 AM
11 Second Club

well i had a good time tonight. some guy all alone in a caged fox body with slicks and skinnys wanted to run. so we slowed down, got in 1st gave him the hit, watching the log when i got home i shifted at 6k (limiter at 6700) hit 2nd and it started to skate to the right like it normaly does. let off 2nd at 5200. and he was 3 cars back. when he pulled up to the light, i asked what motor he had in it and he said a small block. i told him i was a turbo ls1 on 4lbs boost and he said i need my spray to run with you, said he went 10s on motor. my two friends in the car with me sure did enjoy that one.
Old 05-23-2010, 09:55 AM
9 Second Club

Well guys I am home now so its all over till fall .... All in all I hate a great time with the stangers even made some new stanger friends. Thursday was by far was the funniest for stang banging. Friday daytime was okay and not much for playing on Friday night they were... Saturday night I couldnt really find one willing to play except the black one I ran into Friday morning at a the gas station that a funny story.

I go out for gas and coffee Friday morning I am at exxon fueling up. This black foxbody pulls in who is whisling like a **** all caged out pulls in. Just thinking about how bad this dam car sounds hell I am in OC might as well start some trouble. I go over and start chit chatting and the guy is playing dumb. He has a big vortech YSI on the car and has no idea how much power it has whatever. So I tell the guy I am going to catch up with you on the street and give him a run and I will have a pretty good idea as to how much power he has. So dumb luck I pull out of the gas station side street to avoid scraping and turn onto coastal at the same time he pull directly out onto coastal and were side by side just jawwing it some. So I look over at him and tell him I am ready whenever you are and there was just a cop everywhere. We come up to a bunch of cars at traffic red lights and I know its not going to happen so I am like *****. I look over at the guy and he is laughing and I tell him doesnt look like this is going to happen today and I gonna catch up with him this weekend win lose or draw I am going to find out what that things got! Late Saturday night I pull out of wawa onto coastal guess who is rolling down coastal my buddy with the fox body I pull up to him at the light and I say well well look who it is. He starts laughing, "you said were going to catch up with me LOL". I am on the inside lane he is in the middle and an F-ing cop is stopped next to us in the left lane I am looking down coastal highway and it is clear for like blocks just like omg cop is next to us for like 10 blocks him and I are just doing 15MPH jibber jabbering waiting for the cop to turn off and I have the wifey with me and she has the fear of god in her eyes. Finally the cop turns left And now we are dealing with the cops in parking lots at dam near every other block. So we finally make a couple of totally un-organized pulls never got anything to be able to really gauge any kind of power factor with and a cop shows up next to us again. So were talking some funny smack joking around going down coastal highway I ask since we made a couple basic pulls he tell me its a 410cu inch with the YSI and then he tells me its only making like 650ish. Now I am thinking the guy is pulling my legg but I really dont know from the lame pulls we made with each other. It was just funny next to each other for like 30 blocks and couldnt get a good pull in. Nice guy beautiful car sounds out of this world just funny as hell being that I ran into hiim in the morning at the gas station and told him I was going to catch up with him and find out what that thing had and we ran into each other alone at night on coastal highway. Those dam cops... But one thing is for sure I dont how many cops where on duty the weekend but at times I thought there were more cops than stangers.
Old 05-23-2010, 10:22 AM
TECH Fanatic

Mike, I stang-banged the **** out of a white Cobra on the way home. You would have been proud...
Old 05-23-2010, 10:24 AM
Teching In

STANGERS everywhere. We even had guys in stangers yelling STANGER!!! back at us at the Madison!! Great weekend...don't even want to think about work tomorrow.
Old 05-23-2010, 11:04 AM
TECH Regular

Stttaaannngggeerrrr!!!!!
Old 05-23-2010, 12:05 PM
10 Second Club

horseshit!!
Old 05-23-2010, 04:22 PM
TECH Fanatic

I killed a GT500 and SLOWLEEN stangers and damn GTO just for asking for it Friday nite oh and a big bad 70's Chevell wiht huge slicks and skinnies and uber loud exhaust. I preffered the no ticket option
Old 05-23-2010, 07:57 PM
Launching!

We were heading over to Seacrets on Friday night in my buddy's white G35 coupe with the blue tape flames on the side and "PANTY DROPPER" on the back (lol). We got lined up with an older S10 with a nice sounding small block. Guy takes off from the light and we are dead even in the old G machine with 5 of us in there as well as a trunk full of luggage and camera gear lol. The truck falls back after the run, then comes back up to us at the next light laughing and says something about it being the panty dropper lol.
Old 05-23-2010, 08:25 PM
Teching In

Originally Posted by Reidonly
We were heading over to Seacrets on Friday night in my buddy's white G35 coupe with the blue tape flames on the side and "PANTY DROPPER" on the back (lol). We got lined up with an older S10 with a nice sounding small block. Guy takes off from the light and we are dead even in the old G machine with 5 of us in there as well as a trunk full of luggage and camera gear lol. The truck falls back after the run, then comes back up to us at the next light laughing and says something about it being the panty dropper lol.
Was it the one that said G35.R on the hood?

If so thats ******* great, I cracked up for a while on that one.
Old 05-23-2010, 08:45 PM
Launching!

Originally Posted by 3rdgenfan
Was it the one that said G35.R on the hood?

If so thats ******* great, I cracked up for a while on that one.
No, that one was my gray one with the G35.R and Jake skull LOL. My buddy Jeremy has this white one...

Old 05-23-2010, 11:50 PM
Teching In

i was in the only blue jeep grand cherokee srt8 down there. still have T-tags on it. so if you whitnessed me kill many stangers or was playing around with a bunch of ls1s then that was me.
Old 05-25-2010, 07:10 AM
11 Second Club

Stang bangin was fun all weekend. old ones...new ones...it didnt matter. even farted around with a few ls1's.
Old 05-25-2010, 05:19 PM
Teching In

This kid rolled up to me in a SN95 and told me I don't want none... I said what do you have done to where I don't want none??? He said don't worry bro you just don't want none. We were sittin in traffic and I said wait for the cars to go ahead and we'll do a pull. Cars were about a 1/4 mile ahead I beeped 3 times. We both spun pretty good but I pedalled my way out of it and put a greyhound on him. He rolls up again saying how he was sideways and spinning I'm like learn how to launch your car!! He said that things loud but its not fast.. Oh boy. We were doing about 10 mph, I told him lets go again from a roll here so we won't spin. Beeped 3 times put about a bus on him and let off. I don't think I reached 50. He rolled up again and just drove past looking straight as we yelled at him.

This is all on video btw...