Eastern Members CT, DE, NH, NJ, NY, MA, ME, MD, PA, RI, VT, VA, WV

Paging PurEvl

Search this Thread

Old 01-23-2006, 02:21 PM
TECH Resident

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Don't waste your money at GNC either. There are better internet companies. I order all my supps from http://www.dpsnutrition.net/?fromdotcom=1&rc=dotcom
Old 01-23-2006, 02:56 PM
TECH Veteran

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

DPS is great, I only order from them.

I had a hookup at The Vitamin Shoppe. This honey I know used to work there and gave me all my product at her cost and then some. I used to go in there whenever I needed supplements, I also went in there when I didn't need supplements...
Old 01-23-2006, 04:14 PM
TECH Resident

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I have a local place, nutrition zone, that matches any price online and charges NO tax and NO shipping i love it. All you have to do is print it out.
Old 01-24-2006, 10:52 AM
TECH Addict

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Yea i only used to go to gnc when they would have rediculous sales and i would get to use my godl card. Now I buy all my supplements off www.discountanabolics.com , haha the funny thing is is that all they sell are legal supplements, but go figure. But yea they offer some real real good deals, have low shipping costs (no shipping if over $100 ordered) and they will have whatever you buy to your door in max 3 days. Plus it comes up as rocky mountain sports nutrion on your billing. Real quality stuff and I have had zero complaints ordering with thema nd I have been doing it for over 2 years with them.