Eastern Members CT, DE, NH, NJ, NY, MA, ME, MD, PA, RI, VT, VA, WV

Hampton Roads People. In Here...

Search this Thread

Old 07-26-2007, 10:22 AM
TECH Senior Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by 99FormulaM6
so the guy who was the only person to help you move in and fix your car cant get a tow home? i thought we were better than that

You too Poop Head... i thought u already knew that... you would just have to call and U know it wouldnt cost ya anything.....
Old 07-26-2007, 11:09 AM
12 Second Truck Club

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by NVR KNO
oh shut up lil stink finger!!!! VMP is fine with me for a track rental also.... but its hard for me with my schedule. MIR is good for the fact of being open on Sunday.
hey sean whats this i hear casey beat you in the vette????????
Old 07-26-2007, 11:24 AM
TECH Senior Member

Originally Posted by steeltoe

Um if he did..... it wasnt with the Spray......

And with Seans new set-up your going to have a hard time keeping up with him.....
Old 07-26-2007, 12:22 PM
Custm2500's #1 Fan

is anyone by chance good with bending and cutting hard steel tubing?? I'm wanting to re-plumb my nitrous kit... and clean it up a bit under the hood.

Edit: I already have a rolld of 3/16 hard steel line, swedgelock bender, cutter and flaring tool.. its just been a while since I messed with it. and another set of eyes usually helps bending up lines like that. I just need to double check that the flaring tool I have is for the 37* flare that the high pressure fittings call for.
Old 07-26-2007, 02:52 PM
11 Second Club

Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts

The camaro looks great shawn. It should work a little better without a broke shock this time. Make sure you post some times when you get back.

Ben, I know you got your stuff to bend and flair the tubing, but I sell some pretty nice bending and flaring tools if you ever want to upgrade. The flair tool goes from 1/8- 3/4 and tube insertion height is controlled automaticly.
Old 07-26-2007, 03:28 PM
12 Second Club

Originally Posted by NA$TY-TA
In response to MIR being far yes thats true...... but well worth the drive, + what else is open on Sundays..... for Sean i know he's not worried because he knows if he brakes he has quite a few people who will come get him and tow him home.... (he really doesnt have any other days off either..)

Now on the VMP subject..... Maybe a track rental is different but i wont be going back to a T&T night ever again....

Even a BIG Event....i wasnt impressed..... a 4 HR delay... i just thought the track was run very poorly.... prep was good but running it wasnt....

Ill be running 1/8 mile for a bit when mines back out..... thats were your 1/4 et is at..... most try and add more power to compensate for there crappy 60' times and decrease there ET that way.....

I guess im just ranting....

Kyle

I agree, they dont run VMP worth a **** but I'm not talking about test n tune or some event. Just a track rental for people who really want to run there cars. Oh yeah, it will most likely be at the end of sept. now. Hopefully once it has been "officially" established people will sign up and actually show up!!
Old 07-26-2007, 03:32 PM
12 Second Club

Hey Kyle, you were ranting a little ...........
Old 07-26-2007, 05:42 PM
12 Second Truck Club

And with Seans new set-up your going to have a hard time keeping up with him.....
casey said sean was sparying like a 30 shot.
Old 07-26-2007, 06:21 PM
TECH Enthusiast

please i waited til 3rd gear to spray and still pulled his ***. you probably havent even talked to him so i dont know why im replying to this.
Old 07-26-2007, 06:22 PM
TECH Enthusiast

so the guy who was the only person to help you move in and fix your car cant get a tow home? i thought we were better than that
if i remember correctly, ive helped on quite a few occasions with his car.... even taking the whole damn motor out.... so how bout that!!
Old 07-26-2007, 06:23 PM
TECH Enthusiast

he had a hard time with just longtubes and intake.... his motor blew.
Old 07-26-2007, 06:44 PM
12 Second Truck Club

please i waited til 3rd gear to spray and still pulled his ***. you probably havent even talked to him so i dont know why im replying to this.
yea bc i make **** like that up. thats what he told when i was at his house before he left.

Last edited by steeltoe; 07-26-2007 at 06:50 PM.
Old 07-26-2007, 06:48 PM
12 Second Truck Club

he had a hard time with just longtubes and intake.... his motor blew.
umm did you forget the part that i had ZERO TRACTION. thats the biggest problem if that POS truck i spend more time spining. when the truck does hook it moves. i still say i could have beatin you then.
Old 07-26-2007, 08:00 PM
TECH Junkie

if i remember correctly, ive helped on quite a few occasions with his car.... even taking the whole damn motor out.... so how bout that!!
i sat on the side of the road waiting for a tow truck, cut a hole in his garage...etc

and i was the only person who helped him move in...the day after i had surgery too!
Old 07-26-2007, 10:03 PM
TECH Senior Member

i sat on the side of the road waiting for a tow truck, cut a hole in his garage...etc

and i was the only person who helped him move in...the day after i had surgery too!

Thanks again man... havent seen ya yet... you gunna be at Bass pro on Sat and to Don Pablo's on Sat night???
Old 07-27-2007, 06:42 AM
TECH Junkie

Thanks again man... havent seen ya yet... you gunna be at Bass pro on Sat and to Don Pablo's on Sat night???
i was at Bass Pro last weekend...

If I go to Bass Pro, I will be in the honda or the jeep. My tranny mount needs to be replaced asap, and my wonderful optima battery is leaking from the negative terminal...

ill be at Don Pablos though, I have a seat reserved next to Sean
Old 07-27-2007, 07:02 AM
Custm2500's #1 Fan

Originally Posted by promod1955
Ben, I know you got your stuff to bend and flair the tubing, but I sell some pretty nice bending and flaring tools if you ever want to upgrade. The flair tool goes from 1/8- 3/4 and tube insertion height is controlled automaticly.

I may need to get a 37* flaring tool. I do believe mine is 45*... thats all I will need. my bender is good for what I want to do and no more than I use the thing, I cant really justify getting something different just yet... if the project gets too deep and I end up needing something else besides what I have here now I'll let you know though. Thanks man.
Old 07-27-2007, 07:10 AM
TECH Enthusiast

i was the one who brought the damn jack from the house so it could get on the tow truck!!!
Old 07-27-2007, 08:00 AM
TECH Enthusiast

yea bc i make **** like that up. thats what he told when i was at his house before he left.
well it wouldnt surprise me if he did say that actually. i dont know when he raced me and beat me, but i pulled him pretty hard when we raced last time.... and like i said i only started spraying in 3rd.
Old 07-27-2007, 08:02 AM
TECH Enthusiast

umm did you forget the part that i had ZERO TRACTION. thats the biggest problem if that POS truck i spend more time spining. when the truck does hook it moves. i still say i could have beatin you then.
um did you forget you had your damn slicks in the back of the truck.... but wouldnt put them on. we ran to a pretty high mph too and i was consistently pulling. remember when we ran on the way home from the dyno day at ATI, and i pulled you too? you coulda beaten me if you had this or that.... but you didnt. i won and got to drive my car home.

Quick Reply: Hampton Roads People. In Here...