Eastern Members CT, DE, NH, NJ, NY, MA, ME, MD, PA, RI, VT, VA, WV

Hampton Roads People. In Here...

Search this Thread

Old 09-06-2007, 07:21 PM
Staging Lane

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

true! he's going to VMP tomorrow to get raped by a 9 second neon! lmao!
Old 09-06-2007, 08:25 PM
TECH Fanatic

I desperatly need a car, if anyone can help please pm me...
Old 09-06-2007, 09:01 PM
Staging Lane

Originally Posted by texasglock23
I desperatly need a car, if anyone can help please pm me...
Sorry about the bad lead, I was sure it was an Auto car.

Here's a few off of Craigs list:
http://norfolk.craigslist.org/car/414226918.html

http://norfolk.craigslist.org/car/409656385.html

http://norfolk.craigslist.org/car/391217000.html

Checkout Auto Trader, just stay way from Little Crook, oops Creek Stealerships.
Old 09-06-2007, 10:38 PM
Staging Lane

heres a nice T/A in fredericksburg.

http://richmond.craigslist.org/car/408868636.html
Old 09-07-2007, 12:32 AM
Teching In

hey ben, if you find that buffer i might need it to hit up my paint to if that okay.oh and by the way, its set in stone. next time we all go to the 8th mile, ol' Gyrene (darren) and i have a race. His camaro vs me on my kawasaki 250 dirt bike. dont forget the video camera cause you cause you are not gonna want to miss me spank him
Old 09-07-2007, 12:38 AM
Teching In

oh yeah dont forget to post those pictures of your new expertly painted parts. see you this weekend at the Ride for Pride
Old 09-07-2007, 05:35 AM
12 Second Club

Originally Posted by 8URF-BODY
hey guys, if ya'll are looking for a camera guy i'd be happy to do it. if ya'll dont mind i'd like to get in on it and run 3-wide. we can get a nice shot of ya'll out my back window plus that way it wont sound like the camera is sittin in the wind tunnel over at nasa

No one knows who you are. if you are a cop, then you should know that your not invited. Not trying to be an *** but this **** is invitation only and I seriously doubt you have enough car to even make it worth while. Take the civic back to Va Driven.
Old 09-07-2007, 07:23 AM
Custm2500's #1 Fan

Last call for the RFP....

and 8urwhatever your name is... you should probably steer cleer of about 90% of the people who post in this thread.... unless you just like getting well acquainted with OUR tail lights... and in my case... my tailgate

Edit: and dont even try calling me out on the street... I wont do it... but I'd be happy to show you how 4500#'s goes down the track....
Old 09-07-2007, 07:52 AM
TECH Enthusiast

So I went to go start the Camaro up this morning to drive it to work to get the inspection updated.... and it wont start!!! The battery is completely drained.... It ran fine on Saturday and Sunday and nothing was left on when I parked on Sunday. I think I setup my bottle heater up wrong..... Thats the only thing I messed with that deals with a power source. Damnit me!!!
Old 09-07-2007, 08:12 AM
TECH Junkie

where did you get the power for the bottle heater from?
Old 09-07-2007, 08:21 AM
Custm2500's #1 Fan

Originally Posted by NVR KNO
So I went to go start the Camaro up this morning to drive it to work to get the inspection updated.... and it wont start!!! The battery is completely drained.... It ran fine on Saturday and Sunday and nothing was left on when I parked on Sunday. I think I setup my bottle heater up wrong..... Thats the only thing I messed with that deals with a power source. Damnit me!!!
I have done the same exact thing bro... I ran mine fused off the battery. the fuse popped, but the holder melted together somehow and drained my batt... you might want to double check your heater element now, it may have shorted like mine did... What kind of heater do you have now?
Old 09-07-2007, 08:33 AM
TECH Senior Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Damn man that sucks......
Old 09-07-2007, 10:00 AM

Where in "Bad Newz" do you live jerk off???
jerk off???, I guess thats a no on letting me in. As far as where i live, well a few night s ago i was over at your moms house for some delicious pizza bites and bbq chicken. Seriously, why would i post my address up here, you plan on sending me a christmas card or something?
Old 09-07-2007, 10:13 AM

Originally Posted by silver-mod-o
Last call for the RFP....

and 8urwhatever your name is... you should probably steer cleer of about 90% of the people who post in this thread.... unless you just like getting well acquainted with OUR tail lights... and in my case... my tailgate

Edit: and dont even try calling me out on the street... I wont do it... but I'd be happy to show you how 4500#'s goes down the track....
For real? You really dont understand the second half of my user name? Your running a truck, posting on an ls1 website and dont know what an f-body is? And you have the cajones to tell me where I should and shouldn't be. haha irony can be a real mother---- sometimes. Definetly dont worry bout me calling you out, not really into pulling boats and playing in the mud.
Old 09-07-2007, 10:14 AM
Custm2500's #1 Fan

dude, you should seriuosly just stop posting... oh wait, you dont even have a valid post yet... and you joined this month which isnt even two weeks old... make a contribution to the site, read up, learn, gain knowledge, or GTFO... your acting like a damn 15yr old who just got told you cant go to the movies...
Old 09-07-2007, 10:17 AM
TECH Regular

id run him. fuckit. yes, consider this a call out

cars been kinda hungry for a civic latly
Old 09-07-2007, 10:19 AM
Custm2500's #1 Fan

Originally Posted by 8URF-BODY
For real? You really dont understand the second half of my user name? Your running a truck, posting on an ls1 website and dont know what an f-body is? And you have the cajones to tell me where I should and shouldn't be. haha irony can be a real mother---- sometimes. Definetly dont worry bout me calling you out, not really into pulling boats and playing in the mud.

you apparently have NO f-ing clue what your talking about bud... do you know what the 4.8 and 5.3L truck motors were based off of?? they're LS series small blocks just like those that come in F bodies, or vettes... they are related, hell, they're built in the same hemisphere on earth for that matter... Where'd your civic come from?? Ever seen performancetrucks.net, which is a sister site to LS1tech??? maybe you should go lurk around there for a while man... we're not all about playing in the mud and pulling boats. Irony? I think not...
Old 09-07-2007, 10:33 AM

Originally Posted by KONG
No one knows who you are. if you are a cop, then you should know that your not invited. Not trying to be an *** but this **** is invitation only and I seriously doubt you have enough car to even make it worth while. Take the civic back to Va Driven.
I do appreciate your tact in telling me i'm not invited, alot nicer than some of the other fellas on this site, I believe someone even mentioned me an a crackpipe haha. And although I've got nothing against my tax dollars at work, I'm not a cop or any form of law enforcement for that matter. Buttttt, I hear mr. kno woke up to some car troubles this morning and if its not fixed by saturday night maybe you wouldn't mind me pinchhitting for him.
Old 09-07-2007, 11:10 AM

Originally Posted by silver-mod-o
you apparently have NO f-ing clue what your talking about bud... do you know what the 4.8 and 5.3L truck motors were based off of?? they're LS series small blocks just like those that come in F bodies, or vettes... they are related, hell, they're built in the same hemisphere on earth for that matter... Where'd your civic come from?? Ever seen performancetrucks.net, which is a sister site to LS1tech??? maybe you should go lurk around there for a while man... we're not all about playing in the mud and pulling boats. Irony? I think not...
Ya caught me, I didnt bother reading all your details in detail like you did mine. I simply saw that you run a truck and assumed you were a joke, I apologize. Score another point for you on knowing that my car was not made in this hemisphere, but what that has to do with anything you'll have to get back to me on. I'm sure performancetrucks.net is a well put together site, but I'm not gonna be visiting it anytime soon. Just like I know womens basketball exist, but I'm not gonna be hitting up any Lady Monarch games anytime soon. You seem to have a wealth of knowledge when it comes to truck racing so answer me this, how come when it comes up I get an uncontrollable urge to yawn for an extended period of time.
Old 09-07-2007, 11:10 AM
Staging Lane

VA Driven is missing another mental midget.

Quick Reply: Hampton Roads People. In Here...